Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay09

Jay09 Victim

This season has been a pretty good season for Sara, i mean she got the man she was after for, what, years, so far nothing really bad has happened to her,coz i mean look at season's 4&5, she nearlly got killed by a mental guy, she didn't get the promotion she wanted, she got arrested for drink driving, opened up old wounds about her past, Sofia came along and almost stole Grissom from her, man I just realised how bad she had it in 4&5... anyway, Sara's been okay this season. :) So the upcoming episodes shouldn't be that hard on her...well that's my theory anyway...

2. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

This is it, guys' we're choosing the next title name.

Choose ONE!

4. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

You know, I'm kind of growing partial to "Geek Love Makes US Happy". ^_~ <3 Man, 7 hours and 47 minutes until "The Good, The Bad and The Dominatrix". =^o^=

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm excited for this episode, I'm really interested to see how Sara deals with LH being back but Sara can probably handle it all well. :D

6. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

I am getting pretty impatient waiting for 9 pm. Can't wait to see how this will affect GSR. It's weird that I'm actually concerned more about that than the crime :lol:

I voted heart's and eye's delight, It does sound cheesy but it reminds me of sonnet #47 and that makes me very "happy". :D

Did any of you watch the early show interview? Seems like Sara will definitely be a little jealous and some of the things Catherine says to her about Grissom and LH...wow! I guess it would be out of character if they didn't show Sara jealous especially after hearing what Catherine has to say, but I was hoping that they wouldn't go that way. It's still going to be pretty exciting. Can't wait!!!

7. GSRLiz

GSRLiz Victim

I'll go with spoiler protection for this one...

There's a promo on CBS' youtube for the finale...and, y'all, things aren't looking so good for Sara. Don't watch this if you're spoiler free!

8. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I was just about to post that. lol

that scene, Grissom goes crazy, and crazy Grissom is good. Cause going batshit means that he's forced to tell the team everything, they save Sara, and season 8 continues the GSR storyline...I wish!

So, while we're still waiting for everyone to vote...

Let's talk about...

psssh, bye.

9. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Let us not even contemplate that thought... And I don't think Grillows would ever be able to beat the all amazing and wonderful power that is GSR! If just WtG had been left out... We would be going batshit thinkinh, 'WTF is going on?!?'

Wow! I have power! Don't worry, my box will still be there after tonights episode.... You can come read it then. :p I want to go Spoiler Free next season... I hope it's worth it... Doubt it because I don't actually watch the episodes... Just the clips. :p

I hope that CSI gives up while it is ahead... I can feel that if it continues for too long, it will just slowly dwindle out... ANd I know quite a few good shows that have been ruined because of that. I just hope that TPTB and the actors know when the jig is up.

I hope that tonight goes well! I'm gonna go watch "Dog Eat Dog" on my CSI channel here... Yup, only Season 6... So sad... Oh well. It's a great really funny ep anyways.

Omg! That spoiler! You ahve got to be kidding me!?!?! Sara under a car! AH! Okay, I know we already knew this.... But now it is just like, confirmed! It's just sooo sad! Why?!?! Why?!?! I hoep she doesn't die. I hope that CSI doesn't abruptly end... Omg! Did I just say that! No! CSI will not end, it will not end now, it will not end now... *continues her mantra*

Okay, I talk toooo much. Anyways, GSR is da bomb! *remembers Sara line*

Sara- Only geeks say the bomb... But if you ask me, geeks should be revered....

Sweet! Don't remember the episode (it was season 4 though) or the lab tech she was talking to.. But I will always remember that line...

That is my rambling for the day...

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Wow. Okay. So today...guess what happened? I had a horrible headache and I pulled a muscle in my leg.

I FREAKING HATE THAT WOMAN. :mad:

Anyway...GSR!

I was wearing my CSI: sweatshirt today and these ladies came through my line and said "Oh look at her sweatshirt! It's CSI: Las Vegas Unit!" And I had this HUGE grin on my face. They were mother and daughter and the mother goes "Isn't that the one with Grissom?" And I said "Well...I like to say it's the one with Sara." (Why? Because Sara is SO the sex. :D) Anyway...then the daughter said "What do you think about those two..huh?" (Referring to GSR..) I had to bite my lip and say "Who? Grissom and Sara? Oh...they do it while watching Godzilla movies and their dog sleeping on the floor next to them." :lol: I was so gonna say that. Or "Yeah. They do it EVERY night." :lol: Then they probably would of looked at me funny.

Okay...it's here. I saw The Early Show interview and I DID NOT like what Billy said about LH. :mad: Blech! Although I did like the little scene that they showed where Sara was a little testy about him saying "I'm the only one Heather trusts...". BERY INTERESTING. I'm excited, scared, annoyed and I'm probably going to be drunk as a skunk after it's over. :lol: "Hi. My name is Amy and I'm an alcoholic. Lady Heather drove me to drink." :lol:

YouTUBE promo? Yeah....definately freaking as HELL. Specially the Chloe doll...::shivers::. And actually SEEING the Sara doll under the car when he lifts it? :eek: I dunno about this finale...I'm having mixed emotions....

4 hours to go. ;) :D

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

All of this talk is so overwhelming. I hadn't heard anything about the finale until what I just read above, and it sounds quite interesting.I cannot wait for tonights eppy. It looks a little angsty, which I'm into, not gonna lie. I saw a preview for it last night during NY and I got all excited... guuhhh.. I can't wait.

12. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Do you know what i remember..Big Middle ยจ5x16 when the guy died under the Big girl...they did experience with Greg... sooooo How someone can survive under the car?i'm so scary

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HEY EVERYBODY.. HOPE YOUR ALL GOOD.. MY MONITOR DIED MONDAY, and so I had to order a new one.. gawd, it's been HELL.. so anyway. I saw the promo last night for tonights and.. and I voted for the "hearts..eyes" in the poll :p

In the promo concerning LH, YUCK, Sara said to him "Do whatever you have to do" wow, how understanding.. I just am not looking forward to seeing all the agnst. and not seeing her :( but hopefully it's not anything

This is what I see,, hardcore GSR that I am..[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Oh the irony!

How ironic SPIKE is running a "CSI: Abduction" week. :rolleyes:

2 hours to go! ::this is NOT a countdown!:: :D

Seriously? GSR freaking reigns supreme.
    GSR is great.
    GSR is amazin'.

:D

15. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

DUUUDE..ok so i was having a bleh day prepping cakes for mom's day and i was forced to go help cafe and i totally hit it off with a customer, she asked what i was doin today and i went off "well, im off in a couple hours, nap, watch my CSI, then do it all again tomorrow." she was like... "CSI Las Vegas?! OO I love that show!" we started talking about CSI and Grissom, and all the awsomeness that is GSR. that was COOL. i should mention how my day is going more often. :p

in the new promo the dolls hand totally moves a few times..watch it carefully!!! it creeped me out!!! not to mention the one thing i fear is dolls. ::shudder:: this epi is going to be like a scary movie to me, but dag nabit ill watch it and deal with my nightmares and sleeplessness. WATCH THE VID!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA cause i cant read...heh, nothin new there! love y'all!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.