Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

^ Your banner is wonderful, but what really has me rofling is your avvie! HA, that's brilliant! :lol:

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

That is great! I'm so happy that he did that! But to make the fans (like, US) happy--it would be great for him to do that on the SHOW!
    :)

3. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Yay, we get to see Cat and LH talking. I still think the storyline sucks with LH being a victim. Not to mention the gag moment that fans are talking about. :mad:

Bless his heart. Thank you Billy!
    Looking forward to The Kiss pt 3 next year. :D

-------------------
    [​IMG]

4. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't been watching the show this season but friends of mine who have say Grissom has been... dull. So that got me wondering if the sparkle we saw in the earlier season Gil wasn't in some way because Billy had lots of on and off-screen time with Marg. I mean, even a great actor can lose heart and somehow it'd show.

Marg did say in the first ET kiss show, that Season 5 when the team was split up, they'd been melancholy.

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I think that kiss showed up just how much they do really like each other. Billy and Marg that is. I know that they are NOT Grissom and Cath but they look so cute together smooching on each other. :p

I also think they are aroud the same age (Billy/Marg) so they have more in common than some of the youger actors on the show.

And if the two actors can convey that much heat in one kiss, imagine the kiss between Grissom and Cath :devil: ;)

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Understatment of the century! Did you make it? You should be damn proud, it has be squeeing everytime I look at it! Don't ever change it ya hear?! lol. Love your avi too, seen more like that but would get modslapped to the cows come home if we had them...mwahaha.

Anne I tried to get myself a username before and it didn't work! :( Moo.

To be fair, he's had some funny moments, but no, he isn't the same charactor he used to be. 'Charactor development' 'pparently...make of it what you may.

Absolutly, i've always thought that. Not that they don't get on with the other cast members but surely they're gonna have more in common because they've basically grown up in the same era etc, experienced same sorta things.

Don't do that to me. *keels over and dies* :devil:

7. ladyhunter

BBWWWHHHAAA you and me girl if it was actually Gris and Cath

like your icon says.. TOO HOT FOR TV :lol:

I also like ren28 from 2005 that also was a smoldering KISS

Man these too can't keep their lips off each other... :lol: :devil:

8. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Mwahahaha, it's Gil & Catherine in my mind :devil:

Someone should cap it and photoshop the background out and put Grissoms office in there instead LMAO. Anyone got the skills to do that?!

Cannot wait for next years kiss, don't dissapoint us guys! Kissy kissy! Pucker up *jigs*

The kiss in 2005 was nice too, but this one, this one is so damn HOT!

ETA LADIES, I wouldn't mind someone to have a quick read through my fic so far, I think it's goin ok but I really don't know lol. PM if you wouldn't mind. It's not long, 573 words to be exact lol. Thanking you.

9. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Hahaha. Yes, I did make it. My first animated banner. :) Took me a while, and glad you all enjoy it whenever I post. :p

I hope I don't get modslapped for my avi. Me likes it. ;P

You know, I've been thinking. Perhaps all the G/C touchy-feely moments in CSI have all been due to the little chemistry between Billy and Marg and the fact that they're "mutual fans of each other". Maybe it wasn't written in the script and the chemistry we saw between Gil and Cath wasn't written in the script but rather an involuntary one from the actors. I don't know...just a thought. I mean...TPTB may think that they never even wrote in G/C in the first place (we saw what the actors thought about the relationship between the two characters) and that's why there's all this confusion. I don't know...I hope it becomes more than just a "working relationship". Go Billy and Marg!

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Yeah... I think the chemistry they have together as actors definitely affects their on-screen relationship acting... (Does that make sense? If not, sorry... My brain is running a little slow today and I've lost the reboot button...)Which for us = total yay. Heh.

Because I haven't said so yet... GraveyardIntern, your banner is the shizz, man. Awesome job.

Oh, and I had to edit and add that I think I'm OBSESSED with that ET clip. But it's soooo cute!

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

ams, PM me and tell me what the problem is and I'll try and help :)

Seriously, if Billy and Marg started doing that on CSI, we might have to move it to a later timeslot - or Pay Per View. *fans*

They're so hot!

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Mutual fans of each other, hun? *points at avvie* :D

Gravy, your banner is teh hotness. I know I've said this, but who cares...MELOVES IT. :D

I do believe the deep friendship and the chemistry between Marg and Billy helped a lot with the chemistry between Catherine and Gil onscreen. I know the writers didn't intend to write a C/G romance, but they just couldn't help the electricity and the sparks between those two. lol. As I've stated several times, they even had to tell Marg and Bill to hold it back. :lol: But really, when it comes to natural chemistry, no one can hide it. It's just there. Gosh if they really made that kiss on the show, I'd have to get myself a new TV because my current one would melt. :lol:

ams, join the Graveshiftcsi Group then. It's the yahoo group of Graveyard Shift Home. Members post their fics over there and normally Angie does the archiving every other week. :)

13. ladyhunter

Tonight
    I have to laugh what Cath said in the clip from The Early Show about fishing off the company peer. She stated that she's glad Grissom was seeing someone outside of work. The part that had me laughing is when she was referring to Grissom's and Lady Heather's *relationship* when Cath said..."I wonder who wore the chaps" That had me ROTFLMAO :lol:

That goes to show you what kind of relationship Gris and Cath have. :D

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LMAO heather, I know! That clip they showed on Early Show had me rolling. :lol: Man, gotta love Catherine. :D Oh btw, we've finally reached 900 replies. I think it's time to figure out a new thread name? Any suggestion? Here's mine. I'm glad I still remember it. lol.

Gil <3 Cath #27: He Enjoys Her Slaps

15. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

awes, the kiss is still the talk. and gc are still the promo even for the finale. i love it.

thread title? daddy needs a spanking?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.