The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by nickfangirl, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

So, who officially wants to start it? What season/episode/plot are we going to write about?

Also, wish list? Yeah!

1. An episode where our boys work ALONE.

Let's finish before thread 15 so we can post it when we start it.

2. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I say the round robin should be over at WMTDB. And you'd have to get an official list of who's in it, and what order the writing is in. You should also lay out how many chapters there will be so not to seriously overdo it. How a real round robin works.

I've seen the clip with Greg's laugh now, and I'm officially freaked out. Greg's losing it, I swear. I've had this itching in the back of my mind for the last couple of weeks that our beautiful boy is sliding fast into depression, and now I'm starting to believe it.

And just as an aside, anyone know where I can find Nick's convo with Warrick? And also, when Nick hugged Grissom? Everyone talks about that and I've never seen it...

3. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

See, if I were to make a season 8 wishlist, if they wanted to air it on tv at all, they would need to try HBO...but I would force them to stop Sara from speaking to our boys, she flirts, I get nervous, but then I remember GSR-Keeping Sara away from Nick and Greg forever *evil laugh*

Oh Twins, about the email I sent you, I will be able to work on the guide somewhat, I would just need to split half of it with you. Is that okay?

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Yeah, they should try HBO. Can you imagine our beautiful boys in a CSI/Queer as a Folk crossover? :devil: :devil: :devil:

I can't believe the season is almost over...Seven seasons already!

Now and then....

From "You had me at anal swabs" (season 1)

[​IMG]

to "we'll always walk together" (season 7)

[​IMG]

5. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

NOOOOO! Greg cannot go into depression!
    If it was up to me, i would make a CSI episode with only Greg and Nick in it! :devil: That would be awesome! ...Well maybe Warrick and Grissom can join in, but the main focus would be on Nick and Greg.
    Nick/Greg forever! :lol: :D *does small dance*

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

I don't think Greg is losing it. I do sarcastic stuff like that all the time and I'm just fine... well... mostly. I can't imagine him doing that in the lab though, but I think he was in a pretty bad mood, and people can have pretty dry senses of humor when they're in a bad mood.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree with gregslabmouse , I don't believe Greg is losing it, in fact it seems just the oposite to me. I mean if I guy can go through as much as he did this year and still able to keep a sense of humore about it, well to me that says he is strong. I know the laugh wasn't real, he was being sarcastic but that is the same as humor. Greg will be fine.

Besides he has NIck to take care of him.

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Greg is fine, the poor baby has been through a lot, but as Wojo said, he has Nick to take care of him, so no worries. :D

Nickfangirl no problem! I'll email you back ok?

9. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I loved the little blush he did when Catherine told him he's had a good year. Adorable!

10. nickfangirl

nickfangirl Prime Suspect

I mean, come on, who wouldn't be in a bad mood after being bitten by a psycho Xena princess wannabe? I assure you, Greg is not losing it, he is just a little...frustrated.

Oh oh! I found another perfect Nick and Greg song! It's called "To Know The Unknown" from the Pokemon 3 The Movie Soundtrack. I'm gonna use it in my next video here are the lyrics: To Know The Unknown

11. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

I FINALLY finished my Jim Brass video (To Green Day's St. Jimmy). PM me if you're interested.

Since that's done I can make more LOVE videos *dances*.

For the RR, I was thinking we can shoot for 15 chapters at most, maybe 10 at the least. Depending how many people want to contribute.

Now, does everyone else want to set it sometime in season 1. It can be completely fanon. I was thinking the plot could be them getting together basically, and we'll do one for every season.

Serenity I've never been here when we did a vacation spot for the new Fort. I'm Irish so I have no problem setting it in Ireland.

Then we can hitch a plane to Norway for the 16th Fort. Okay, I'm thinking too far ahead again. Woo! Is anyone ready for the season 8 premiere. lol

Hey, EVERYONE. DO NOT abandon the Fort during the summer. I'm sure we can keep the discussions active.

12. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

I don't plan on abandoning the Fort. But yeah, I have finished two The Love videos, so if you are interested, pm me.

13. suckerforasmile

suckerforasmile Rookie

I shall not abandon thee ship. Or the Fort. Can't promise that I'll be here the entire time. Family stuff...and...whatnot...

HOWEVER...I was thinking about this while writing, today, and realized that there's got to be a reason for the writers not putting Nick and Greg on a case together seven seasons in. I mean, yeah yeah, Greg's been a CSI for roughly two seasons, but, uh...Nick's been on a case with everyone else, why not Greg? Either they knew about this from the start, wanted something special to happen, they hadn't noticed they haven't put them on a case, or they realized it around the time they made Greg a CSI and didn't want us fangirls and occasional fanboys squealing too much. 'Course, there's always the little bit where they work together slightly, but... Or maybe they know it and they're just torturous. ;) I just found it a little weird.

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Of course it's weird. Especially since (and you can't deny it) their chemistry is AMAZING.

I mean, they make such a great pair, even if they're just friends.

Sara's worked with Nick, and Greg.

Catherine's worked with Nick, and Greg.

Warrick's worked with Nick, and Greg.

Grissom's worked with Nick, and Greg.

I don't think there's any other combination that hasn't been touched.

They CAN'T just be doing it to mess with our little fandom. I mean, they still give other ships "that are never going to happen" something. Why not the Love?

Hopefully it's just a horrible coinsidence and we'll get so see more of our boys soon.

Maybe half of season eight will have so many Nick/Greg episodes we'll get sick of them. Okay, probably not. But how many Catherine/Grissom episodes have there been???? Why can't Nick/Greg have the same love?

15. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

Exactly my thought! I realize Gil and Catherine are friends, but so are Nick and Greg (supossedly(sp) and yet the boys haven't worked *alone* together. Yes, they have worked in a group, I tihnk it was season six, when they were working with Sara and Warrick to find cassie, but they haven't worked *alone* in a while. There was that scene out in the desert, but that was ages ago! We needed some season 7 Love here! Maybe tonight will be better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.