New Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: Get The Man An Emmy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jan 15, 2007.

1. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

^^I second that. Im really disappointed now.

2. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

*sighs* Oh well, at least we tried....

3. CarmineFan

CarmineFan Lab Technician

Yes, we did all we could possible do. It's not our faul that Carmine didn't get a nomination for the emmys. Perhaps the next time...

4. kimmycarmine

kimmycarmine Victim

carmine to emmy's?? that would be great!! he's a great actor and an artist.. and he's more than just a hot bud.. ;)

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

What? *cries* Well, what can I do? I just second your words. Now CBS knows what we all think. We showed it. We did everything we can. I am sad he is not there, but maybe another time...*hugs everybody for the effort*

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Sorry, guys. :( It was a great effort. It would have been nice to see him at least get submitted, though his chances for an Emmy were probably better last season. However, there's always fourth season--NY is still a young show! :)

A HUGE thanks and kudos to MrsG for organizing this project and to everyone who put so much effort into it! You guys rock. :D

I have to say, there are some pretty strong contenders in the Supporting Actor category. I haven't seen every performance, but both Jack Coleman from Heroes and Peter MacNicol from 24 are phenomenal. Both have definitely given Emmy-worthy performances this year.

The Best Actor lists aren't up yet (or weren't as of yesterday)--I wonder if there's a chance Gary will be submitted. He's done some great work this year.

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

We'll *cough*you'll*cough* ( :lol:) have to keep an eye out for that. Gary has had a fantastic season. He faded into the background during the first two seasons, but Mac came alive in season three.

8. Top41

Heh, I'll let you know what I hear. I definitely think he's a contender with these last few episodes.

9. CarmineFan

I think we should start the project next year again. Then CBS will see that we're serious about this and perhaps they will think a bit more of it then.
    What do you think?

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

It's sad that he didn't get nominated! there's always next season. I'm sure he's going to kick butt next season so we can start the campaign again!

*TPTB give him a good storyline, and submit him and we'll do the campaigning*

11. MrsGiovinazzo

I think the writing wasn't there for his character this season, so we should reserve judgment on that until we see what season four has to offer. If it's more of the same, it just ain't gonna happen. However, if Carmine is given the weightier material where he really shines, then perhaps we should give it another shot next year.

12. CarmineFan

Of course, we need something that is worth to get an Emmy-submission from CBS. But CBS is not really watching Carmine playing Danny,right? I think they sould habe give him a submission this year. The scenes from "Rising Shane" I've seen where really great. The peolpe frome CBS must be blind :rolleyes:

13. MrsGiovinazzo

Prime evidence of their blindness was seen in last season's failure to submit Carmine's performance in RSRD for Emmy consideration. WTF??? :confused:

14. Top41

He really should have been submitted for RSRD. He was fantastic in that episode.

15. CarmineFan

Let's see what comes next year. Perhaps CBS has an eye on Carmine yet.