The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvsterriers

luvsterriers Victim

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

It was Jennifer Wilson's parents that Resden killed. So Resden is related to the Wilsons? Oh then in Skeletons, Jennifer Wilson is dating the killer of her parents?

2. Oouga

Oouga Dead on Arrival

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

Does anyone know how long ago Horatio left New York to move to Miami? if you do, can you please tell me something like: As of end of season four, it's been blahblah years, or whatever, so I have a "time reference"? Thanks,

Sam

3. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

I have a question :)

Why doesn't Frank Tripp have his own thread? Frank is just one of the most awesomest characters around and his lines are absolutely hilarious!!! I would definately participate in that thread. :)

4. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Hi horatiosangel...to answer your question Frank does have his own thread and it is located right here.

For future reference, if you can't find a particular thread, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says, 'Show active in the last week'. You can then use the drop down menu to change the time frame for the active posts you'll see, anywhere from 'the last day' up to 'all dates'. Just click the button that says 'Change' after you choose which time frame you want and then you'll be able to see the posts.

Hope that helps. :)

5. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

OK, thanks. I'm kindof a techno-dork sometimes, so please forgive my CSR moments. :)

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

No worries. ;) I understand that it takes time to figure everything out around here.

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

in season 4 in Under Suspicion Calleigh says to him "10 years in Miami and you were never injured, but you were in New York weren't you?" i figure now it's been about 11 years for H in Miami

8. Oouga

Oouga Dead on Arrival

Oh, perfect! thanks billions for the info. :)

Sam

9. luvsterriers

luvsterriers Victim

Ok I read the episode review of Skeletons. So Walter Resden was abused by his foster dad. So he killed off his foster siblings because some of them didnt protect him. Walter was about to kill his foster dad, but Horatio shoots him in the shoulder. So thats how Walter knew that Mrs Wilson was having an affair with Horatio's partner. But how did Walter knew that Rachel and Horatio were dating?

Anna

10. Crying_Danny

Crying_Danny Hit and Run

Will Ryan ever get his job back, or is he like gone for good. Someone tell me now so I can crawl in my little hole and die there...

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

As far as we know he gets his job back. He's not out of the show or anything.

BTW: Did you ever read the PM I send you concerning your banner? You stole and used it without asking which is pretty mean and the person who made it (not me) doesn't want you using it. Maybe you could remove it for her?

12. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Please disregard my question. "thanks

Question please.

I won the quote game, but no one has guessed the answer yet. I have to work all day tomorrow, and I don't think it's fair for everyone to have too wait till night time. So I was wondering if you knew who I could give the answer to and they can keep an eye out for the winner.

Thanking you in advance LMH

13. hamstermoon

hamstermoon Hit and Run

Okay totally confused here ... :eek:

I was watching a CSI:M music video someone put up on YouTube recently and spotted this shot of Walter Resden ...

Image1

Now, as far as I know I've never even seen that sequence on screen (here is H pointing a gun at him slightly later on in the sequence) ...

Image2

I went and checked the actor's credits in IMDB and he is only credited for two episodes: Under Suspicion and Skeletons. This scene isn't in those episodes I am sure. Am I missing something, did they edit it out of both the version we saw in the UK AND off the Region One DVDs or am I going totally mad?

I would normally be able to track down the episode by Horatio's shirt colour (yes I know, and yes I do have databases of them) but its not very clear in that shot.

Any help (and an explanation!) would be extremely appreciated. :rolleyes:

p.s. It doesn't seem to like photobucket here can a mod fix that?

14. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

My question!
    Does anyone know the name of the song in the Season 6 finale promo...It kinda goes like this

"It's all over for youuuu!". That probably doesn't help.

If anyone knows! I'd be delighted!

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hi hamstermoon. :) Photobucket is fine here, but you can't post an image until you have made 100 posts. Until then, you can post images as links using the URL code.

I don't have Season 4 on DVD, so unfortunately I can't help you. I hope someone else can help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.