Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Well, with only two episodes left- I say what the hell, I've been a spoiler queen since Happenstance... It doesn't pay off though, 'cause you're not excited about any GSR scenes. I was watching the Jackpot commentary last night, and Naren Shankar said there was supposed to be a Grissom and Sara scene in the locker room- but it got cut because of time :( I'm definitely going SF for Season 8 thought! :D Grillows? They ain't got 'nuthin' on us :p GSR baby.

ETA: Spelling is really, honestly not my friend.

2. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

^^Seriously another scene that got cut? That's so unfair. I say they should have 3 hour long eps every week. ;)

The Grillows thread is a thread and 2 pages behind us. What do they have to talk about at the moment anywho? :rolleyes:

I luuurrrrvvvveee my GSR. Also I haven't watched the promo for the next ep...yet. :rolleyes: Go me? :lol: Takes quite a lot of will power. Although I was pretty desperate to read Kate's box though. :lol:

It seems as though there will be a lot of sf people next season. Does that usually happen when a show is heading towards the finish line? (By that I mean season 20 is only 13 seasons away, so we have to start preparing now, or we will have to go cold turkey. :rolleyes:)

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

:lol: How awesome would that be? CSI on the TV for 20 years, with the exact same cast? :lol:

I just want to go spoiler free because I'm tired of reading about all these "interesting" scenes that get cut, especially about GSR. I'm not complaining at all- I love what we've gotten :D And, I'd really love to be surprised if anything majorily - knock me out of my boots - pull my hair - squee like a crazy arse fan girl - exiting happens.

4. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Fo' realz yo. Maybe I would of liked Jackpot more if that scene was in it....meh. Oh well.

I am also going s-f for Season 8. Mainly because I was s-f for Season 6...and the WtG moment? I freaking squeed my fangirl head off and I didn't know what was going on. I want that rush back...kinda miss it. But I do like to know what's going on ahead of time because it gives me a heads up. Although sometimes I get dissapointed when a scene gets cut or re-vamped (I.E. Empty Eyes..) although I'm not complaining about what we got. :p

Okay...you guys wanna know how crazy I am? Remember when Hodges called Sara in Empty Eyes and got her voicemail. Yeah....her voicemail is now MY voice mail. So now, when people call me my voicemail says "This is Sara Sidle, leave your message after the tone."

:lol: :lol:

People are gonna be like "WTF? Who...is she on CRACK?!"

:D

GSR freaking ROX.

:D

5. geekprincess

geekprincess Dead on Arrival

*cries*

But...but...but...can I be the PRINCESS prude if I acknowledge your undisputable superiority? Please? Pretty please? ;)

And to answer turtlebaby's question: No...just NO. The canon scene in "Way to Go" is reason numero uno why I'm such a huge fan of "CSI" now. Don't get me wrong ~ I liked it a great deal when I watched parts of the first few seasons a couple of years back, and in fact at one time I thought GSR was a bad idea (yes, yes, stone me for being a heretic already ;)) ~ but now that I've watched the previous 6 seasons in their entirety, I have come to appreciate the gradual but wonderfully personal and satisfying dynamic the relationship lends to the show. Seeing two brilliant but rather guarded and misanthropic people work through such tough personal demons and find the greatest happiness of their lives with each other has been a beautiful process for me, especially since each of them reminds me so much of myself. I totally agree with the sentiment some of you have voiced that such a slowly-developing relationship is almost always seen in literature and rarely on TV these days, but the time and effort that WP, JF, and TPTB (OK, the GSR-friendly PTB) has REALLY paid off. I am going to be so sad when the show ends! :(

-- geekprincess

6. aleyna423

aleyna423 Prime Suspect

[/QUOTE]
    :lol: How awesome would that be? CSI on the TV for 20 years, with the exact same cast? :lol:

[/QUOTE]

yea but grissom woud be 80 and sara would be 58... i think.. haha ew

7. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I can only imagine what my friends would do if I made that my voicemail...they all claim to love me for my CSI/GSR obsession because it's what makes me me, but that might put them over the edge :rolleyes:

As for being SF, I was for S6 too and most of S7 (until about a month ago) and the scene in WtG had me on the floor literally speechless. I couldn't even squee until it was over because I was too shocked. I turned around to my parents and was like, "Did you see that?! Did that really just happen?!" because I wasn't sure if I could trust my eyes. Ahh I'm getting all happy just thinking about it!

On a serious note, if (when :D) CSI stays a top 10 show for, like, ever, I think they should do what Friends did- quit while they're ahead. Yeah we'd all be devastated and stuff, but then it would be known forever as THE show, you know? It wouldn't be like 7th Heaven that dragged on for like 11 seasons and now no one knows if it's even on anymore. Just my take

8. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Is anyone not able to get onto YTDAW or is it just me?

Well today I got my first real CSI experience.

Where I live there was a shooting last night and one was killed, two injured. Horrible horrible tragedy. It was all over a video game too. Sadly I knew the boy that was killed. Very good guy.

Anyways CSI crew has been outside my apartment all finger printing, photographing, marking blood spots, and collecting items. Its crazy. Its weird to see it on TV and then right in front of you.

My roommates and I were naming all of them by how they acted. We had a Sara, Grissom, Brass, Vartann, and Nick.

They dont have anything on our CSI's though. Reality sucks.

As for GSR, they are in love and will be together forever. Thats my story and I am stickting to it.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can't get in too. Sound like they working on it. It not you. It all of us they can't get in.

Skankui or whatever his name is, the one who is pro-GSR. He said it not the end of the season Finale. I take it Sara will be back in 8th season. The show will go on the next season.

10. aleyna423

aleyna423 Prime Suspect

thats awesome! i would love that, but its not good for the victim... where was the shooting? b\c i read pennsylvanias newspaper today and there was about 3 or 4 dead bodies found in allies and other locations.

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

EricaSJ has put up some Living Doll promo pictures in the S7 Picture thead.. No Sara, but there is Grissom.. So far he doesn't look very batshit-going-crazy-wanting-to-kill-someone yet. There is a new one of him and the miniature.. Woohoo. TWO more weeks until we know for sure what the hell is going on

Sorry not much to say on terms of GSR outside of spoiler boxes :( But they ARE amazing.

Actually, I just remembered this.

This morning, I was talking to my mom and I said to her

"AHHH.. THURSDAY!! Lady Heather! Grissom! Sara!" and she goes, "The dominatrix, right?" and I said to her "Yeah, that dominatrix.. Nobody comes between our Grissom and Sara, and I mean nobody." she kind of looked at me, "OUR?" :lol: and I said to her, "Yes- You, me, we love GSR!" she laughed her ass off, then she said "I don't even like CSI!" :lol:

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

gsrLOVE: What you wrote about this week's ep is still considered spoilers to some people here. Please put it in the box if you get a chance.

On the GSR front, I've been obessing about it the last few days, playing out scenarios for this week and next week in my head. It's kinda funny to be driving down the road and trying to figure out where this frickin' coccoon fits in. I'm thinking at the end of this next episode. I could be proven wrong, though.

13. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

That's awesome about getting to see the CSIs, but I am sorry for the loss of the victim(s). The closest I've gotten to a CSI experience was at *cough* CSI camp last summer...we got to see a cadaver that was all autopsied (y'all know what I mean). We had some CSIs come talk to us and we got to do facial reconstructions and fingerprinting labs with the superglue fuming and DNA extractions and all sorts of fun stuff.

Anyway, 46 hours 45 minutes and counting

GSR
    GSR
    GSR

14. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

I've always wondered- there are probably people who watch miami and NY and not the original, but I haven't run into very many. Anyway, I've just read a couple of the ship threads for the other shows and got completely lost. I wonder if those people (that don't watch the original *shudder*) get completely lost when they read this thread? I know I probably would...

Anyway it's late, I'm tired, and I'm rambling. And just for the record, I have nothing against Miami and NY, I've never seen an episode of either (just cross jurisdictions from the original), I just don't like spinoffs in general. Power to those who do watch the others.

I'm out, this is getting crazy

*47 hours, 25 minutes* :D

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I had planned to comment on this when I got home (which I am now) from work. But, now I have to hug you even harder. I work in a newsroom, and we covered that story tonight. I audibly gasped. The assignment desk wanted to know what was going on, and I had to explain. So mucho hugs to you. I'm sorry for the loss of a good guy over something dumb.

On the GSR front:

I've actually come up with a few scenarios where this ends well and it makes sense for it to end well... Most of them involving a beautiful cocoon, and Sara realizing that he's still a dope, but he's a dope who loves her. See, I couldn't stand for them to go into the finale angry at one another. I think that's a cheap trick, and frankly, I won't care as much if they go in like that. I've said that every since we first got word of the now-dead angstball. Seriously, I want quality television, not over the top, improbably soap. That said, I do think there are ways for TGTBTD to work out ok for us... I can't really explain at this point... but most of the scenarios involve a really awesome scene between LH and Sara... where they just get to talk as two women who understand one another... could be cool. We'll see what really happens on Thursday, I guess.

And, um.... GSR=YUM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.