Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

If he's not the mcsk, he atleast has the potential to be a serial killer, Kepplar could see it, and never even met Grissom. Unbiased observation! OH, c'mon, we can still have GSR! Serial killers need love too! He's just a big, cuddley, sexy as hello, psycho killer!

I think another hint that a lot of people are over looking is the Godzilla movie playing in the back ground (godzilla walking through a miniature city). I think there was more to it than just the two of them sitting around watching a stupid movie. Sara made a comment about feeling sorry for the monster... The girl has a type!

OOH, now I'm hoping for a Godzuki Grissom!

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I thought someone said WP signed for S8. Does anybody have a link for where they found that? I am most curious.

But yeah, I'm really excited about the next two episodes. I've been counting down to Thursday since last Thursday :lol:

3. dirtylabrat

WP did sign for season 8.
    Doesn't mean he can't be a psycho killer all season.

I saw the preview where (it looks like Sara is talking to Grissom) Sara says "do what you have to do". She looks all pissy. In other words, you do what you have to do, and I'll do what I have to do (ie go home to pack, get tasered by Natalie, and leave your LH loving ass!) You go Sara! Kick him to the curb! He'll come crawling back to you! Probably while your trapped under a car, hanging over a cliff, that's booby trapped to plumet with the two of you in it! :lol:

I love LH too! Can't he have both? Simultaneous loving, baby! It's good to be Grissom!

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm still hoping Hodges has a hand in the MCSK, if he were in on it the whole time. After all he's been in Grissom's face all season (or up his ass) however you might see it.

So much can change, we just never know.

5. FireIvyGoddess

FireIvyGoddess Victim

Maybe the MCSK is Natalie but Natalie isn't who we think she is. Like, maybe we've known her all along but by another name.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

SMART ONE...wow. I like that!

7. seasi

seasi Victim

Yeah, the news of WP signing for S8 was reported on the WPAP. It's fact. Thank God. Everyone was holding their breath on that one! I don't think the show would survive w/o him.

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

It would be a little odd if Grissom spent 24 episodes of S8 a serial killer though, wouldn't it? And why would he want to kill Sara? But then again, it could be him, and for S8 he'll keep being a pshyco insane killer, who keeps hiding evidence from everybody! Bahaha, oh, now I'm even more excited for the finale :lol:

9. Seashore

Seashore Victim

This is just my hunch and two cents worth, but I suspect that the MCSK is someone we know but whom regularly flies under the radar, just low enough that we would never suspect him/her. I believe that Grissom's mini-obsession over this is tantamount to his submersion in the Blue Paint killer. He's trying to get into the killer's head in order to catch him or her. Grissom is driven to solve crimes and understand the perpetrators, not commit crimes himself. Think about it, his reaction to solving a case is usually bittersweet - on the one hand, the suspect has been apprehended. On the other hand, someone has suffered a tragedy and that deeply saddens him.

As for the migraines, Grissom gets them every time he's under a significant amount of stress. Think back to the case not long ago of the two missing boys and how he abhors crimes against children. This would pose a serious stressor for him, stemming from the sense of urgency to find the boys, the demands from the community and his supervisors to find the perp and return the boys home safely, and the pressure he lays on himself to solve the case as quickly and expertly as possible. Combined with a lack of sleep from pursuing such a high-profile case, and it's a migraine cocktail.

Call me crazy, but I don't think it's Grissom. It would be character assasination to me if TPTB suddenly turn him into a psycho.

10. dirtylabrat

I don't think Grissom wants to kill Sara. Maybe crazy Natalie is seaking revenge. Maybe she is the mini killer. Maybe Grissom is something far more sinister?
    Or maybe... Sara used bleach to clean the bathroom, and Griss is really pissed. Damned if I know! I'm just not buying the Natalie story. Too easy.

Do we have pictures of Sara under the car? Are we sure it's Sara and not ...oh, say maybe Wendy (who looks a lot like Sara in a way) and Hodges? Maybe Sara is being kept some place else? OMG, I have over analyzed this to death!

And how cool is it that Super Dave got married? I found my self cheering for the big guy and his liver thermometer! All because Sara told him to put himself out there and be more out going.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Dirtylabrat, your posts make me smile.
    I'm also not buying the Natalie thing.
    I think that WP may not have signed. Even if CBS said it themself...who knows? Maybe he signed for a couple eps?

Superdave rocks. I wish we knew more about his wife :p

12. dirtylabrat

I don't think it would be character assasination. This would push Grissom in the ranks of Hannibal! That would be an awesome way to send off this show!

Remember, Hannibal Lechtor functioned on a very high level most of the time,right under every one's nose, until someone was really rude to him and he would have to eat their liver. I remember reading the psycho analysis of how he kept certain parts of his personality hidden away in mental boxes inside of boxes inside of boxes etc. that he could esape to. Most of the time he was charming, brilliant, and he loved Clarice! (Grissom loves Sara!) Maybe Grissom "needs" Sara to help him remeber how to be a man and not a monster?

I'm reaching here... ignore me.

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I like your opinion. I really like it!

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think it Grissom. It said something like someone we know. What about Sofia? She hasn't been on the last two episode. Maybe it Hodges, he seem to follow Grissom around alot or could be Natalia, unless the writer rewrite everything. It happen before.

O/T Soap Opera did the same thing, they have to change everything because some guy I don't know which soap he was on, it could ASTWT or GL and he told the media what's going to happen on soap and he got fired because he told them and they have to rewrite everything.

15. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

well just think...we dont have very long to wait anymore...not even two weeks and the season will be over....

just writing that makes me sad :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.