Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Hey CG fans! [​IMG]

Sheesh, I finally saw The Kiss part 2.

That was soooo sweeeeet! :p
    I had to watch it a few times. All I can say is "Wow!!" [​IMG]

I am definitely looking forward to The-Power-Of-Three (Cat+Gil+Heather) I'm finally excited about a show this season. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] Some kiss. [​IMG]

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ So cute! I only wish that the kisses happen ON-SCREEN instead of in real life! Of course, I don't mind the Billy+Marg kiss! That makes me very happy!
    WE NEED THAT ON THE SHOWWW!
    Their kisses are so cute and adorable! :)

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The pics are so great :)

Could someone PM me the link to the slow mo version? Thanks so much :D

4. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Anne Poor lil Gil looks confused when he's buying his lady flowers. Wonder if he was just being nice or he had something to apoligise for?! lol. And I just PM'd you the slowmo version ;)

Yey for the smutty fic *sits and waits*

WP_RMW Glad you watched it then?! :devil: It gave me some nice dreams LOL.

And I swear to god, I was watching it on my iPod last night and I turned it up and on the longer version, when he kisses her, I swear some people in the background cheer! Well, Billy did say the fans were always hanging around ;) LMAO someone does, its pretty hard to hear but it's around 1.41 seconds in, crank up the volume. Dammit, we need Archie on this one.

5. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ I noticed that too! They (the people (or should I perhaps say Purejoy'ers?) who cheers) are problably just so far of that the mike only just catches it.

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Isn't it funny how the fans (perhaps?!) that were watching happened to be PJrs?! Well we can hope eh?! PJ's are evvvverywhere!

Its so funny that you can hear a little cheer, how cute. I woulda been screaming, imagine seing that happening with your own eyes, in the flesh.

7. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

I'm guessing from what WP said about it being the only time he gets to kiss her that he would love doing it on CSI itself. Oh those little declarations that give his game away :lol:

And yes, those fans were cheering. I think Billy was doing it for them as much as for himself.

8. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

^ lmao i couldnt agree more! :D i think W+M are PJers themselves :lol:

19ams87 yeah! thankies much! i enjoyed watching it :devil: :p

woot! two more days till the exciting eppie!

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I bet he would like to do it more often, absolutly. And yup, he probs was doing it because he knew it'd get a nice reaction from whoever was watching. Cheeky boyo.

I was wondering, you know how they haven't had many scenes together in S7, do you think they'd still see each other as much on set? Its a shame if they didn't, looks like Billy was making the most of it eh?!

--ETA-- I started writing my first ever fanfic today, I dunno when it's gonna be finished but how do I go about getting it on GraveyardShift? :confused:

10. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Hey hey hey!! Can someone PM the slow-mo version to me, too?! Thanksssss! :D

Congrats on beginning your first fic, 19ams87. Can't wait to check it out.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks for the link, ams, it was AWESOME to watch!

Uploading it to graveshift is easy. You go to the webite and get yourself a username and password. Once that's done, you just follow the links and you're good to go :D

12. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

For the first time all season, I am actually excited about the lady H ep. For one, I adore Lady Heater and the way she "rattles Grissom". For two, sara's gonna be jealous, hopefully leading to a break in the GSR. For three, It is possible that Catherine and Gil have a scene together (shocker!). I'm not an optimist though. I wouldn't put it past T_TB to force GC to talk through Brass the whole ep and to end the ep in a way that will make me gag

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I posted some spoiler pics in the season 7 photos thread in the LV general forum. Go check them out. You're so going to love them. :D

From the promo shots, it seems we're going to get at least one scene with Catherine and Lady Heather. I'm excited. I hope they'll have witty conversations like they did in SoLV. I really love it when these two girls chat. So lovely. Also, FINALLY ANOTHER PROMO PIC WITH CATH AND GIL! *cheers* And it seems that this one was taken at the same scene where ET went to interview Marg and Billy. Woot. I'm still not sure whether I'm going to like the last two episodes, but I'm sure I'll be watching. God, I'm so easy to please. :lol:

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

TGTBATD

I want some good Cath/LH scenes too. They got along so well in SoLV and Cath was hopeful that nothing happened to Heather in Pirates of the Thrid Reich Catherine would be the only person that would know how "Lady Heather can rattle Grissom".

15. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

ZOMG. That teaser has me totally going and all excited for this week. Damn. I seriously hope that they don't edit that. Because....that's really not right of them to entice the viewers into watching a dramatic episode, and then cut out the most personal scene of the episode (or so it seems). Then it would reallly be too much of what cows leave behind on fields, for me to handle from TPTB. But yeah....envisioning a huge love...square? Gil-Cath-Sara-Heather style.

My banner is pretty sweet, isn't it? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.