Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

That's what I thought when I saw that! TPTB are always messing with our heads with dirty thoughts... but it WAS reeeeaally great!
    I noticed that too! :D
    *Highfives Emily and gives her a hug!*

I love how they're always working together! They give my shippy heart some ill-fated hope.

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

3. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

^^ Thanks for reading and reviewing! And I love you for posting those screenshots. These two look so good together, don't they. (No that's not a question.) Oh, and haha, look guys, in that last pic our view of their hands is blocked by a pillar. Everybody knows that's because the moment these two touch (or almost touch for that matter) CSI's PG-13 meter explodes.

"I think that fat one likes you."
    "They always do."

4. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey!

I read on CBS news that they are killing off Sara's character?! :eek: Is this true?! If it is it will ruin two of my favourite ships - SNickers and Sandle! Please someone tell me it's not true! I'll kill TPTB if it is! :mad:

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey!

well, we aren't sure if she's getting killed off or not. Jorja Fox hasn't signed for the 8th season yet. They are saying that she's growing bored with her role and stuff. we aren't sure if she's gonna be killed off and i have to say.. I'M AS SCARD AS YOU!!!!! i'll keep it in my prayres!

THAT'S IT!! doesn't she look horrifed? coming on... GSRers CAN'T fight that that's a happy look. and yes, i think she's thinking of what she could be doing right now with nicky!! ah ha:p

THOSE ARE THE LOOKS!! look at nick's face!! omgoodness... that's so adorable! he soo loves her.

so... is there any snickery moments in the next episode?

6. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Does anyone know if Nick and Sara have scenes together in the next two episodes? I know that they've had scenes together in the last handful of episodes (it's about frickin' time!) . . .

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I really hope that Jorja will not leave. She's one of the reason why I watch CSI. She's amazing.
    :) I thought that too! I was like HEY--she's not smiling. She's thinking about someone else! Yay--She's thinking about Nicky!

As per usual--:rolleyes:--thanks for the pictures, cocoa! They make me SMILE!

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i dont think jorja will live the show i hoping it is just rumors that she is leaving i love sara and snickers the best ship ever.
    mariel love how sara looks at nick and how nick smile like he knows that sara will be his ;)

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i'm hoping they have scenes in the next episode. when sara gets mad at grissom about staying with lady h, nick should be there to (once again) help sara and comfort her. and then sara FINALLY sees that nick is the REAL guy for you.

ok, this is how i see it happening: (don't be TO judgemental:p lmao)

(after sara finds out that grissom spent the night with lady h)

-- in their apartment--
    sara: *grabs a lamp* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STAYED WITH HER LAST NIGHT! *throws the lamp in grissom's general direction*

grissom: *dodges the flying lamp* Sara, nothing happened!! we are just friends. i would never do that to you.

sara: Yeah right *grabs plate* *throws it at grissom* i can't believe i thought you were different. you're just like all the other guys i've dated!!

grissom: sara! i promise! i'd never do that!

sara: how would you feel if i just stayed over at... nick's house?

grissom: i wouldn't care. i'd just trust that you wouldn't do anything. *walks over and puts his hand on sara's face* i trust you sara... intimatly

sara: *grabs grissom's hand and whips it away from her face* whatever. *grabs some clothes and puts it in her purse*

grissom: where are you going?

sara: *grabs her tooth brush* for a sleepover at nick's.

grissom: what? no, you're not going away wh--

*sara slams the door in grissom's face*

--at nick's apartment--

*ding-dong*
    *nick answeres the door to see sara standing out side it, tears in her eyes*

nick: sara, what's wrong. *grabs sara and brings her into his embrace*

sara: I.. can't.. nick... i'm sorry!

nick: hey, hey. *brings her to his couch, still hugging her* it's ok. just calm down. *whips a tear off her cheek, just as grissom did*

sara: *sob* thank you.

nick: sara, i'm always there for you. just calm down and we can talk.

sara: *nods her head*

*about 20 seconds later*

sara: nick...

nick: yeah sara.

sara: could i stay here tonight? i don't have anywhere to go and... i just need you right now.

nick: of course you can stay here. i'll do anything for you sara.

sara: i know *smiles at nick*

nick: so, are you gonna tell me why you're crying.

sara: maybe later. *sob*

nick: ok, no problem. would you like anything?

sara: for you to always be there for me.

nick: *smiles and kisses her forehead* i can do that.

*both stare in each other's eyes for a long time*

nick: you're so gorgeous.

sara: yeah.. my make-up running off, eyes puffy, runny nose. true figure of beauty.

nick: you always look gorgeous.

sara: *smiles at nicky*

nick: would you completely hate me if i kissed you right now?

sara: i'd completely hate you if you didn't.

AND THEY KISS!!

that's how i see it happening. yeah, kinda long but.. i'll put it into an actual story.. sooner or later. KEEP THE FAITH YOU GUYS!! and keep hoping that sara will stay alive!!!

10. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

Even though I'm not a real Snickers shipper I just love that dialogue, csiemily! Actually everything that drives her away from Gil is good :devil: Really like that idea!

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^BEAUTIFUL scene, Emily! I'm saving it and I might put it on Mariel's Snickers website! So beautiful! REALLY, well done!
    I wish they would use it on the show! I would smile and clap and just SQUEAL over it! Fantastic! They're so meant to be!!

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aww.. thanks you guys!! i love Snickers. SandleDL .. you can but "greg" where it says "nick". and i agree... anything that brings GSR apart!! mua ha haaaaa!!

i'm gonna try and make it into an actual story. but, i dont have time right now. lmao. well, glad you guys enjoyed my little scene. i've been hoping that it's gonna happen.. BECAUS THAT COULD SO HAPPEN!!

Mariel has a Snickers website?? WHERE!? OMGOODNES... I LOVE SNICKERS!! ah ha:p. i'm gonna go read Mariel's "october rain" story. i haven't read any of it and, I REALLY WANT TO READ IT!! ah ha.

ok.. you what i love about this scene? nick doesn't make any joke about sara being a veggy. like, he didn't say anythinga bout that animals dying and stuff... i don't know if that's a snickery scene or anything but i just thought that it was adorable. and, i think sara's noticed it:) tee hee.. I LOVE SNICKERS! :D

13. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

First, all the 'scenes' here in the forum crack me up and I can't help but think that they are a thousand -- no, scratch that -- million times better than anything GSR . . .

Do you all remember back to the last new episode before Empty Eyes? It was the Nick centric one -- I'm completely blanking on the episode name . . .

Well, anyway, Sara and Warrick were processing the van and she'd mentioned her boyfriend in college told her, after she'd found a pair of panties after they'd had sex, that they were his sisters panties. Obviously, Sara didn't believe him, and Warrick said that he hoped she had better taste in men now . . . she looked a little skittish, and said something like "yeah" but didn't look convinced that Grissom was/would always be completely faithful to her . . . and now next week, it seems like he's stayed over at LHs? Maybe she disappears because she's upset about him possibly cheating on her, and he admits about his relationship with Sara to the team because the guilt is eating away at him -- she could be at the SK hands because of something that he did . . .

I'm reaching, I know . . .

14. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

^^ Well, I do remember Jorja Fox saying in an interview that she wasn't sure whether Grissom and Sara's relationship is monogamous or not. I'm hoping Lady Heather's comeback will be good for our ship. :)

Anyway, I'm just popping in here to tell you all that my story Sooner or Later is now complete. So if anyone's interested, you can find the last chapter here.

Emily, I used to run the Nick/Sara fansite together with cofi-shot but seeing as both of us have been busy lately we are getting new webmistresses. You can find the site here.

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Mariel! You have the perfect timing! Thank you! I just wanted to start to read a new fic! :) Merci beaucoup! I'm reading it now! Thanks, sweetie! I bet it rocks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.