Episode #523 'Kill Switch' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, May 4, 2007.

1. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

well first off i am glad that ryan will get his job back (hopefully) i really liked the scene between ryan and eric and the one between ryan and h. i thought that both scene's was sweet and that h told ryan what to do in order to get his job back. the season finale look really good i can't wait. Ryan keeps gettin hotter and sexier with every episode i will miss csi: miami this summer but look forward for it to come back this fall.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Okay, so when they say Valera's gonna be in the episode, they mean she's gonna be in it for 0.00458 seconds. Thanks for that. Quality screen time right there. How much did Boti get paid for that, a bite sized 3 Musketeers?

3. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

lmao umm this episode was just alright to me i mean, the whole awkward acting between ryan and the other people i found really good i mean they acted it out really good and i cant wait to see wats to happen of eric and caliegh cuz did i suspect a little curiosity from eric of caleigh's relationship with jake? anyways over all it was pretty awesome and the whole horatio givin a salute wooohoooo lmao yup thats just me :D

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I loved the interaction between Ryan and Eric. I saw the previews and thought that they were going to have another confronation, and I wasn't excited. Then I saw that it was light hearted and funny. Eric laughing was great. Made me laugh.

Hey, midnight_tiptoes, when did you see Valera? Did I blink and miss her? I didn't see her at all. Makes me upset.

I'm glad the Ryan situation wasn't easily resolved. I'm also glad that they had flashbacks, perhaps this is a new chapter and we will see the old Ryan again? Or at least bits and pieces of him?

5. vanillax

vanillax Dead on Arrival

okay, i missed the first 15minutes. can someone please tell me what happened? thanks in adavance. :)

i love the last part where H and Ryan talked about not abandoning the team. that was sweet. ;)

6. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Not a bad episode at all, a little slow I thought. But all in all a great episodes. It was really nice to see Ryan humble himself.

The season finale is what I'm most interested in, I've stayed totally spoiler free (minus the Eric shooting) and it's been well worth it. I've got a bit mad but well worth it.

7. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i didn't see valera either. that must of been when i sneezed. i loved the scene between eric and ryan...not everything was so *dun dun dun...* DRAMATIC! we need more of that. and i really liked the flashbacks at the end when ryan was giving his little speech. i liked the "i was born to be a cop" bit. and i especially loved the h and ryan scene at the end. that was so sweet.

oh and did i miss something? when did jake come into the picture...haven't heard about him for a while (unless i forgot...which is entirely possible) and then all of a sudden eric just knows that calleigh was talking to him b/c of the way she smiled? what the hell?

overall, i enjoyed the episode. not too happy with the case though. drug smuggling from cuba into miami...wow! they are blowin me away with their originality!

8. sarakanne

sarakanne Dead on Arrival

What a waste of memory on my TiVo. That "Kill Switch" episode was the absolute worst in terms of being the last show before the season finale. No spoiler here--there is nothing to spoil. The show was awful.

9. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

It was during one of the Brady Bunch screen splits, she was off in a corner. The whole thing lasted less than a second. It probably wasn't even her, just like a picture or something.

I'm glad Horatio didn't give Ryan his job back right away. I'd love to see Ryan work his way back to the lab slowly. Like, next week he's a waiter at a strip club. Then the week after that he's a plumber. Then he's a Wal-Mart greeter. A Swedish masseuse...

10. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Wow, what a letdown this episode was. The only saving grace was that Ryan looked so hot in his makeup and pink tie.

11. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Good episode last night, definatly better than last weeks.
    The case did hold my attention. Ryan was great in the episode. His scene with Delko wasn't what I was expecting, and much better because of it. I am suprised that Caligh's the one that's pissed at him.

Ryan & H were great at the end. If all goes well he should get his job soon. Glad they are carrying this storyline at least one more eopisode.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

"Calleigh to Ryan: You broke the rules" :confused: :lol: who in the heck on this show hasn't broken more then one of the rules and forgiven, I found that just a bit over the top with calleigh coming off with that, she has protected to many that have and have done so herself.

I think Eric kind of brushed it off because he knows he has broken many of the rules and as much as he might not care for what ryan did, hey he was having to much fun with him, great to see that back more.

Natalia giving Ryan advice I found that sweet, she knows what its like to be judged and she might be confused as to how to deal with it (ie friend vs co worker) but I think she gave him the right advice and I am happy to see he took it, thought about it and figured out just exactly what it is that he is suppost to and not suppost to be doing.

R: I won't abandon the this team
    H: And the team won't abandon you.

Great line. BTW loved the view of the skyline again they do a great job on the show with all this, it for me sets the tone of how I view the episode no clue why but it does.

I give it 8/10 only because the main storyline with the girl to obivious once the brother came into play pretty much gave it away.

13. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i enjoyed the episode last night...but i found it was too easy for Ryan to get his job back...or did he get it back?? i was a bit confused at the end...what he did...the gambling on work hours and paying off that guy ....it was serious...so i guess we will have to see what happens next...

14. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

This episode was crazy. I feel as though TPTB are rushing to get everything all wrapped up and tossed into the pot for the season finale. It's all so rushed. Calleigh and Jake. Ryan and Horatio. Eric and Calleigh.

It's just too much too fast.

Either way, it was a good, solid episode. The actual story about the drug runners got overshadowed by Ryan and his whole drama-queen moment on television. Then of course, all is forgiven in less then twenty seconds because Ryan helped.

But when Calleigh was ripping into him, that was nice. I especially liked when Calleigh starting pulling at her jacket a sign of a good actress - it was her way of saying I'm pissed so I'm going to take it out on my jacket, not you.

Yeah, I didn't even see Valera - at all. Eric looked nice as usual and I actually wanted him to slug Ryan but that's just me.

Anyway... Can I just say this... In Miami, it's loaded with people right? Why isn't there is never anybody around when someone is getting murdered or attacked in broad-daylight? The girl is coming out of a bank in the bright sunshine in the middle of the day screaming for help and nobody helps her. That alone would have told me she was lying.

Whatever. I don't understand the way TPTB think.

Megan <3

15. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Loved it, saw everything excpet the firest 10 minutes. What was Horatio's one-liner?

Oh MAN! I LOVE that Wolfe got fired, has to wear a freaking pink tie, and make-up. And the team hates him. :devil: I can't get enough of this. I just can't. (If all ya'll are wondering why i hate him so much, it's because i still haven't let go of Speedy. :( )

Is it just me, or did they use some of those helicopter/boat scenes from S2 Blood Brothers?