Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Dutchie, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

*peeks out from hiding* I haven't posted here in forever. I'm almost afraid to show my face.

2. CSIChick27

CSIChick27 Dead on Arrival

Just a heads-up for you Wolfe fans about the "Kill Switch" episode. He's going to have you nearly in tears by the end of it. So be prepared. *wipes her own eyes*

3. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

at the end of "Kill Switch" i was crying it was sad i felt so bad for ryan that i wanted to jump threw the tv and give ryan a big hug. Ryan just keeps gettin hotter and sexier every week. Can't wait to see what ryan looks like next week and i hope they bring ryan back next season.

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

About 3 Hours and 30 Minutes until the episode airs over here in Hawaii. Im so excited!! I guess I should be ready with my tissues?? If you guys cried, Im definatly going to cry, oh poor Ryan and I dont even know what happens to him yet!!
    Hi Hollie! Welcome back :D

about 40 more posts until Thread 16 :)

5. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

We need more information! *cries* It's probably aired in all US zones now, so pleeeeeease, tell me about it! I won't get to see it for months! *makes plans to emigrate to US*

And thanks, I've forgotten who it is now, for the link to that Early Show thing. Isn't he cute? I love how he gets all shy when DC comes on. Apparently when he first started, David Caruso gave him a pair of shoes and he was totally starstruck by it - "OMG! David's shoes!" Awww!

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks for the video link and caps. What a great way to start the day! JT was cute and funny. In fact - the whole interview was well done.

On to last night....what great acting Jon did. Especially that very powerful and emotional ending. Loved the interaction he had with the old gang. I am glad that they answered a few of our questions from last week.

He sure looked great in the suit too! :devil:

Did anyone see him in the previews for next week/? I thought I saw him for a spilt second. Hopefully he will be in the finale. Looking forward to the finale....

7. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

well i didnt cry but i did feel good that ryan did that
    i was so annoyed by the reporter that was interviewing him:mad:
    i was laughing so much when delko was fooling around with him
    even though i felt bad for him:(
    but it was like payback when in 'Pirated' he took the evidence and told horatio that he found it
    ya get me? :confused:

8. CSI_Kat

I loved that scene with Delko. Made me smile. Cannot wait to see caps from this episode. I kept this on my DVR so I can rewatch parts of it.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

that_girl1, I get you, but that was 'Sex and Taxes' and not 'Pirated' ;)

From what I've heard and read about the episode, this is not one I'm looking forward to. Seriously, where's this show going?

10. CSI_Kat

I have read 2 if not more completely different versions of what the season finale will contain. I think they do that to throw us off.
    What concerns me is that I did not see JT in the previews for next week. Is he going to be in the finale?

11. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I seen Jon in the previews for like two seconds. Guys I'm sad, I loved the pink tie, it was cute, and i can't wait for caps...

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Katbug don't worry JT will be in the finale, he was down in Miami with the rest of the crew filming it after all. Also in the previews it showed him once. He puts his hands up to his face, which didn't look good but it was him.

Did anyone catch them on The Early Show today? I DID>>FINALLY. JT did an impersonation of D/C and it was so funny. I'm sure it will be up on that site to watch sometime today so keep your eyes peeled for it. He looked very muscular in those interviews on the Early Show, more so then on the show. He must be working out again like a mad man.

13. CSI_Kat

Yeah I thought that was him covering his face.....but that was all we saw. Hey thanks for telling us about the interview. I just saw it - video link is up. He is so funny doing that impersonation....afraid of getting in trouble. Gotta love the muscles! :devil:

14. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Aww I thought Kill Switch was so sad. But the ending was good, even if it did make my eyes water a bit.

Hmmm... I didn't see the interview. I have absolutely no time to watch the Early Show, because I have to get ready for school. Do you think it's on Youtube or something?

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!! I was in tears at the end!!! he said something like "I'm not going to abandon this team!" and then H says "and we are not going to abandon you, Mr. Wolfe." i was like awwwww and i cried. and i was shocked that no one was mad at him!!! well Calleigh was but only in the begining. and Eric wasn't mad at all!! in fact, he called him pal, and was joking around with him like they were best friends!!! i 'd say things are gonna look up for him, possibly. and i hope he gets rehired before the end of the Season finale. i think he will. judging by the smile on H's face at the end. and i was loving the suit!!! and the tv reported and i had the same name. so when Ryan said "Heather" i was like *Squee* because he sounded so sexy saying my name!!!! oh and, Hollie, someone's posted him doing his impersonation of H over in the DC thread :D it's hilarious!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.