Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

The GSR thread #18 is pretty hilarious.. although is was freaking out too after the finale....i had NO idea, other then the GG+? from the diner photo.....wow..

I am sooo excited for the finale..it's crazy....

So...I think that when Sara read the letter she was getting a mixture of happiness and confusion....At first happiness, because, obviously, if someone wrote that about me, i would be so ecstatic.. but after reading it I think she got a little confused like, why didn't he send this to me? Does he still feel that way? or something like that... I don't know..just my thoughts....10 days and 9 hours!!

2. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Tom, you may have stolen my birthday, but it better have been a good one. I hope it was filled with GSR love and goodness, and craziness and fun, and that you'll come back and play here more.

I don't have much GSR to add, here, but hopefully my last post will make up for that. :)

3. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Man, we sure do have lots of words related to GSR that start with L. Which brings me to my thread suggestion...:

GSR #28: The "L" word: Letter, Lizard, Lab Tango... Love

Oh, and best wishes to the birthday girl!

4. GSRLiz

GSRLiz Victim

I just wanted to share with you guys...my co-workers are casual fans and they know that I'm pretty hardcore with my CSI obsessiveness, so I've gotten 2 different questions from them today. One was "OMG is Grissom the miniature killer?!" And I was like, "Uh, no." The other was from someone who apparently hasn't watched much but is just getting into it from reruns on Spike. She pointed to the picture of Grissom and Sara I have in my cubicle (sad, I know) and said, "What is the deal with those two? They had a funny interaction with each other in this episode I watched." And I was like, well, they're together! Have been since the end of season 6! Canon, baby!

Anyway, I was amused by that and wanted to share it with my people.

5. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

Heh it's amazing how many people I have actually had to inform of Grissom and Sara's relationship :eek:

I mean, 'It's so obvious isn't it?'

6. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

So today in my class-- Fashion -- there were these little miniature rooms and i was like oh shit and i couldn't sew cuz they were right next to me lol.

I don't want to watch this episode cuz i just don't know how they can do that. It just pisses me off so much that they have to bring her back. Does anybody have any news on that?

Question- What is 3 Lines????

GSR is Love.

7. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

All my childhood Godzilla memories have just been....

...I don't know, messed up...?

And I noticed Ecklie is in everything but CSI nowadays (Without a Trace and Spiderman), so when are Geeks are exposed, maybe the writers will make Ecklie *poof* and we never hear from him again. Hahaha.

Like that would happen.

And happy birthday Alyssa!!! I like reading your books, and I think 10 years from now, when CSI finally gets taken off the air, you should take all your posts and smoosh them into a novel (or a few). And we can name it. ;)

I guess since we're still doin thread titles... I had an idea, but it's dumb so...

Geeklove-There Really is a Dog.

It was from this weird theology joke someone told me about a insomniac with dyslexia (spelling?) who stays up all night wondering about it. I guess if you get it, you'll laugh :rolleyes:

Breakroom, Bedroom, Bathroom, Cocoon

We can also add boredom to that.

And really folks, why is that whenever I come to this board, it's like Jay-Z just left?

H to the izzle, B to the izzay, and so on and so forth. Since we talk all gangsta shiz like, we should have a gangsta thread title. But I don't plan on going there.

8. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I know right, whats with Ecklie. I see on IMDB he was/is gonna on Grey's Anatomy too, what a traitor. Has he seriously only been in 22 CSI episodes? It doesn't seem like that much when there has been 163.

Anyways, I saw a diarama the other day and it kinda freaked me out. I wonder if we will see Grissom's Mini finished off in the next episodes.

9. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Noooooo! Jeez, I watch Greys because the people are hot, I watch for McDreamys dreamy hair not ecklies non-existent hair.
    Traitor!
    I *think* I saw him on NCIS too.

I know, when I get asked I want to be like;

'No. They are just coworkers, nothing more.Dont mind the pinning down, taping up, eyesex, endless flirting . Cuz thats just what co-workers do(well mabye on Greys).
    Yah typical coworkers, right down to the happy sex and love letters."

^^sarcasm
    Lol.

I crack up every time I read that, Love you, Adz and Turt

10. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Okay, we're at post #923, so time for polls!. GSRLove said she'd do the poll, but if she hasn't gotten on the boards by the time I get home in a couple of hours, then I'll do it.

Shipwrecked, FLOVED your thread title (#29). I added some "**" and an "!", just to draw it out, begging your pardon. But if you'd prefer to leave them out I'll fix it.

CURRENT THREAD TITLES
    1. "You make me very happy!"
    2. She makes him 'Happy'
    3. To heart's and eyes' delight
    4. Geek Love: Now with Geek-Dog
    5. No, No C'mon you know what we mean
    6. Hot scene! GSR on the bed!
    7. GSR! In Bed!
    8. Not just residue, anymore.
    9. Geeklove lasts forever
    10. Geek Love makes US Happy
    11. Geek Love+Geek Dog=Geek Family
    12. Keeping the Faith
    13. We're pretty sure she doesn't make him sad....
    14. "Watch as the entomologist stalks his prey...."
    15. Laboratory Tango
    16. Doggy Domestication
    17. Puppy Love
    18. Because the Geeklove just...is.
    19. A Family
    20. Watching Godzilla with Their Boxer
    21. Grissom - A Godzilla In Bed
    22. King Sized Bed + Love Letter = Godzilla Sex
    23. Grissom Has A Godzilla in His Pants
    24. Yogurt, and Godzilla
    25. The Love Letter Exposed
    26. He Is Romantic, After All
    27. Lizards, Godzillas, and Letters...Oh My!
    28. The "L" word: Letter, Lizard, Lab Tango... Love
    29. Geek Love - There Really *is* a Dog!
    30. Breakroom, Bedroom, Bathroom, Cocoon

11. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i miss Ecklie ...is always funny with him there. When Grissom said about risk the work in butterflied.. Eclkie was in my mind like someone could do something.
    I like the idea someone for disturb Grissom. hauahaau Have more emotion!!
    i mean Ecklie need be there when everyone will know about Grissom and Sara. I really wait him reaction and i wait problems for our couple too. I like this kind angst

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

So, going back from when Sarah did the last thread poll.. We choose 15 choices first.

So everyone, choose the 15 you like the most :)

13. GSRLiz

GSRLiz Victim

Can I just add that she said, "C'mon, you know what I mean," and not "C'mon, you know what WE mean."? That's been bothering me because I'm a dork.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey guess what, I'm level 2 and I didn't know that. I read on over at TV yahoo, so I hit I see dead people then hit CSI. I'm going to put Spoiler what you guys think about this one. It's happened this Thursday night.
    Sara does not like Grissom reuniting with Lady Heather during the investigation of an attempt on her life. I wonder what's Sara is going to do with Grissom or will she be mad at him when he get home? Grissom will have to begged her to trust him and tell her, "I'm not in love with Lady Heather and I'm just a friend with her. And I'm in love with you, my sweetin'." I got a feeling that Catherine and Nick know about Grissom and Sara. Remember Nick talk about Grissom got a girlfriend.

I guess Sara will go missing and Grissom will show his love to Sara as soon as he find her. If it don't said TBC at the end and we have to wait 'till 8th season to come back if Sara is alive or not. I got a good feeling that Jorja will sign up and I hope she does. If she does leave the show. It will be no more GSR, Snickers or Sandles. Jorja better sign up.

I vote for 15 vote of my geek one. I do love the puppy love. I can do that to my parents, sometime it does and sometime it doesn't.

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Depending on how the person wanted the title, as in like quoting a character, or meaning us as a group (Yes, we GSR fans are a group :p)

I just can't see Jorja leaving.. I mean, they will have to leave eventually- but I just can't see her leaving now.. Not when things are so hot.. leaving in the middle of it all? That would be a bummer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.