Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

The bad feeling I have has more to do with the budding Romance between Calleigh and Eric.
    I mean, if they get together, what about the hardy boys? There is always unrequited feelings and fanfiction to break them up, but maybe there'll be less scenes between Eric and Ryan and more scenes between Calleigh and Eric

2. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

Honestly, I can't see Calleigh and Eric lasting long, and it's not just because I'm biased and think that he loves Ryan. Just a feeling, though. I may be completely wrong and they end up happily married...

Okay back to the Hardy Boys. Eric needs to confront Ryan about the gambling/getting fired issue. Even if they just end up yelling at each other, it's better than letting their anger stew until they snap and take it out on everyone else. Besides, after they get finished yelling at each other, they can take the fight elsewhere and get out their real feelings. :devil:

They were. :p

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys!!! it's almost time for a new thread!!!! wohoo!!!!! we should start coming up with names!!!!!

4. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

I'm glad you guys actually liked my little idea... I thought everyone would be sorta like "Meh, been there, written that." It occurred to me later that it's sort of reminiscent of some Greg/Ryan fics I've read, where they meet at CSI conferences to learn about teamwork or whatever...

...and suddenly the beauty of a Greg/Ryan/Eric love triangle just wiggled its way into my brain... :p :devil:

And oh man, oh man, yay! *ahem*

So there ended up being a really MAJOR Hardy Boys scene tonight! Ryan went to visit the crime lab and the security guy asked who he had come to visit. Ryan didn't say right away, instead the camera paused on him for a second, and then cut to him walking into the lab where Eric's working! Then, THEN, they had FRIENDLY BANTER!! And Eric WASN'T mad at Ryan! It was AWESOME!

Later on, after spoiler code's no longer needed, I'll probably post a transcript of the scene for those of you who don't get to see it for some time, if you'd like. :)

5. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Really? !!!! Fab! I thought that they were really going to be at each others throats. Eric because Ryan screwed up, Ryan because that's the way he reacts to Eric's criticism. I had a really bad feeling. Yes please to the transcript! :D

Your idea is under development, quickbeam. I have a story outlined and part of the first chapter written. Yay!

6. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

The scene was awesome!! I loved it. :D Seriously. I squeed. I don't do that often. The return of the friendly banter was great!! It was a little tense when Ryan first walked in. It seemed like neither one of them knew how to really act, but then Eric teased him for something he said on camera at the beginning of the episode, and everything went back to normal. :D

I was really surprised. I thought that they'd be at each other's throats, too, but they weren't.

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I really liked that while Ryan knew he would probably get a negative reaction from Eric while he was there, I was glad they found a way to turn it into something they could laugh about. And I think it gave Eric a chance to feel like his old self before being shot. He may not know it right now but I'm sure later he will want to thank Ryan for treating him as normal as possible.

Thread Names - please tell him someone will put a poll up. I love to vote. Don't ask me why. I don't know.

8. nozomin

nozomin Victim

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics nozomin! :)
    and thanks for the dialogue ebonymist ! :)
    I read it at your LJ.

I'm glad about the scene. Normally Eric would be very mad at him, but not this time. He was very nice to Ryan for his standards. :D
    I like such joking scenes more than the tension scenes.
    Eric also touched him! and they were smiling at each other.
    This scene is nearly as good as the 'Nailed' and the 'Silencer' scenes.
    Too bad I have to wait one year to see it.

It's soo sad to see Ryan with a visitor's pass instead of his badge. :(
    I hope this will change soon.

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I know!!! *squee* i can't beilieve Eric wasn't mad at all!!!! and he called Ryan "pal" and the banter wasn't angry banter it was friendly banter!! it's was like they were best firends!!! it was awesome!!! i think they are gonna get along much better from now on!!! and i think Eric wasn't mad at Ryan because, i think he figured he's been through enough riddicule by being fired. so he's not angry. but that's just my theory. and i hope Ryan get rehired so ther can be more scenes like this!!!!!

11. vanillax

vanillax Dead on Arrival

Thanks for the pics nozomin.:eek:

Their scene together was great, as if nothing had happened. I was surprised Eric didn't mention anything about Ryan getting fired, I mean, he didn't ask Ryan what was it all about. Maybe Eric's waiting for Ryan to tell him personally. Eric's a great friend and his friendship with Ryan will last long.

We're all wishing for Ryan's comeback! yay! :p

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Last night's episode. Wow.

I was really anticipating the Season 4 hatred, noses flaring, Eric jutting his jaw. I wasn't liking it, but that was what I was anticipating.

Instead, we get a light hearted, FLIRTACIOUS, banter between the two. Ever since the head wound, Eric has taken a different perspective of life, and I'm happy about that.

I could almost hear Ryan after Eric get's up to leave laughing, "Yeah, Thanks babe. I'll see you at home." And then leave.

13. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

It is so sweet to see team members treat Ryan like that. :D
    (except Calleigh :mad:....even thought I am a CaRWasher)
    I really want to see more reaction between Ryan and Eric.
    :lol:

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

i cant stop watching that scene between Eric and Ryan in 'Kill Switch'
    and i crack up everytime its just too funny and at the end Ryan says "Nice shirt." to Erci and he doesnt respond which is kinda mean

15. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

I'm sure he didn't mean anything by not responding, that_girl1. Ryan probably wasn't expecting a 'thanks' and it was more of a teasing 'nice shirt' than anything else. ;) Either way, I still love the scene. It's so great to have the flirtacious banter back! :D

Thanks for the pics, nozomin! You're my hero! :D :p It reminded me of "Speed Kills", too. Back before the tension, when Ryan was the rookie and Eric his mentor. Very nice. But I do prefer their relationship now, where they're both able to comfortably tease each other. And every time I watch it, it reminds me of the blog scene in Silencer. :)

:lol: I love it, Happilyhappy! :lol: I might have to write fluff about that now. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.