"The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 5, 2007.

1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Re: "The Good, the Bad & the Dominatrix" Discussion *Spoiler

The CTV promo is almost always better.

My fiance hasn't seen any of the promos, but I told him about the "I'd slap you but i think you'd enjoy it too much" line and he just about DIED laughing. It's just perfect, and it's very Catherine to say.

I am curious about the timeline for this episode, and Sara's little line in the Innertube promo. It's going to be interesting.... Also, since the original title was "When Sara met Heather," I'm curious about their interactions. I mean, they have been kept apart throughout all of the LH episodes.

I do wonder if Gris was trying to protect Sara from the subject matter of LH's profession considering Sara's sensitivity to abuse cases, but that's only speculation based on hours of trying to figure out why he would have kept the two apart. We can argue it was for ship purposes, but I just really hope it was something deeper than that.

Twill be an interesting night. I really look forward to seeing MC play the role a little less manic than last time. I'm a big MC fan, just not AS big an LH fan after the season 6 ep...

I'm a little weary of what this might mean in terms of GSR, because I don't want it turning soapy anymore than anyone else.

and I sure don't want them going into the finale mad at each other and then he's suddenly weepy.

So, it'll be interesting. I'm not as freaked out on the GSR front as a lot of others are. I've seen the promos. I've shrugged. I'm not so much worried about how LH affects GSR as I'm worried about how Grissom's choices affect GSR... if that makes ANY sense.

But, the rest of that thought can stay in the ship section. :)

See ya on the flipside.

Edited because "slam" does not equal "slap."

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I can't wait to see the episode, I love Lady Heather! I can't wait to see how Sara reacts.

3. rela

rela Victim

According to the article posted on CSI Files a few weeks ago, the whole LH issue is going to have the opposite effect on GSR than what you would think. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

4. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

yeah i read that same article...and if he stayed the night...unless maybe sara did to but left before the others got there...maybe LH was giving them a lesson on submission. Hahaha.. :lol: Kidding...but seriously if he stayed with LH how could that possibly have a good impact.

5. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

:lol: that's a great idea! i'm still laughing.
    and don't see how it could have a good impact on GSR either.
    sara already seemed a bit jealous when she asked catherine what kind of person LH was.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think Catherine is pissed because Grissom had lectured her about working ethics over and over in the past few years, yet what he's doing now (getting involved with a suspect/victim/whatever) is everything but what he had told her. That's just my speculation, though. But if it's true, then I can't wait for her to find out about Grissom and Sara. That would be just...wow. :lol:

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

You're right on the money rela it will not have the impact fans expect, or want or are anticpating, you'll all be very surprised.. ;) her interest is finding her grandaughter, I believe, and she's not at all interested in him [Grissom] I probably should shut-up now, so I will.. ~~~more on the S/7 spoiler thread~~~ ;)

8. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Maybe she knows :p and maybe she is sticking up for Sara.
    Or maybe.. maybe not :) And she just can't take the fact Grissom actually falls for Lady H :D

Ok.. my mind is playing tricks now..

9. IRMiniKiller

IRMiniKiller Victim

ok, confusion. maybe i havn't read enough yet, but grissom doesn't go for Lady H does he?

maybe Gil AND Sara took advantage of Lady H's service :eek: jk

10. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

ok heres my theory! cath has been around before, with the plant, with knowing at least SOME history of griss and sara pre vegas, shes known sara for 7 years, grissom forever, she can pick up on certain things. could it be possible she picked up on sara's hurting? maybe she put 2 and 2 together? im spoiled through the finale but it still seems to me TPTB could have rewritten it...any takers?? in the promo when she asks what LH is like she has uncertainty in her voice, like shes almost scared to know the truth

11. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Ok.. that scared the hell out of me :lol:

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Finally she's back! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Out of all the characters that have appeared on CSI, she is my favorite. Can't wait for Thursday. [​IMG]

-------------------
    [​IMG]

13. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I think it is great to have LH back. She is a great character and well played.

Cannot wait! Hours ticking by so slow!

I just watched CTV and CBS promos on youtube like a billion times. I think LH asks or needs a friend and Gris goes there despite Sara's being pissed about it. You hear him saying "I'm the only one she trusts" - regardless of if they were ever together in the past or not - he is probably about the only person she can turn to. He is NOT a client and *does not judge her*. Something he values too.

I think Grissom feels for her and would help. Also if she is a victum of crime why not?

I can imagine Cath is actually pissed at him for "interfering" in the investigation - which he has told her off about numerous times.

I don't think Grissom would actually bother to point out that he was NOT visiting her in any other fashion than as a friend. Make better drama!

On Sara's look - oh if looks could kill! Do you remember howe she looked at Sofia in "A Bullet runs thru it"?

ooooooohhhhh it is going to be a fun episode, lets hope!

The onluy pity about wishing the time away between now and Thurs is that it brings the end of the season that much nearer!

14. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

I'm excited for this ep, too. The last ones have been okay, but nothing can really stand up to the return of Lady H! Whether you love her or hate her, she just brings extra spark to the show, IMO.

And I'm sure things between Grissom and Sara and Catherine will get a little rocky... but that's half the fun. Woohoo for angst!

15. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Lady Heather episodes are the best! I think Griss needs a good kick in the ass when it comes to Sara, and LH is just the person to do it! I don't think she will be out to be a home wrecker. She's too confident for that kind of game. If she wanted him (been there done that) she could have had him long ago. That girl has skills, and could have Griss licking her boots with the bat of her eye!