Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

You know, the good thing about these spoilers is that now every time I listen to this song I think of Eric/Calleigh/Jake

Kiss You Better by Maximo Park

I know the night has reached that stage again,
    Were I never wanna see my home,
    I know that you'll provide the brains,
    But who'll provide the brawn?
    And if it comes down to me and him,
    You know I'd kiss you better

I kept the message that you sent me

There with me,
    If you're scared,
    My beliefs make me bound

I think it's time we compiled a list,
    Of places where we shouldn't go
    Now is not the time to lose your voice
    Everyone should have a choice
    And if you should ever fall,
    You know I'd kiss you better
    I kept the letters that you sent me

Close your eyes,
    If you're scared,
    My beliefs will make you drown

You, you are so scared that you're just gonna let it happen

Isn't it perfect?

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

That is, like, the perfect song. :D

The show would be pretty evil if they made Eric depressed. I think everyone thinks that in the finale Eric will see the kiss and get the wrong conclusion. I don't want it to be just that. I want something else after that to keep hinting us. So I don't want this to happen in the very end and we're left hanging like that over the summer.

3. _____Skylar

I keep listening to it now.

Unfortunately, I think that is precisely what will happen. The kiss scene will probably be the last we see of these three until next season. I hope that even if Eric walks away, we go back to Calleigh and Jake and Calleigh pushes Jake away and tells him she's not interested in him anymore. But then, the damage will already be done. Then Eric will be all stand-offish with Calleigh and she won't know why. This is gonna be torture!

I think eventually Calleigh will find out that Eric saw them kissing. I wonder what she'll do then? Will she tell Eric it's him she's interested in? I could also see Eric telling her that he saw her and that he's happy for her (LIE!), at which point Calleigh will either tell him that she's not with Jake, or she'll be so scared of her feelings for Eric that she won't do anything. I don't know, so many possibilities!

4. CSI_Duquesne01

this is gonna suck. I mean I am sure everything will be fine but we'll have to wait over the SUMMER! Of course, isn't Ann writing the finale? Well all I have to say is that Jake will not stay with Cal and that Eric will hopefully confront her about it and if he is dissapointed then hopefully he won't get violent towards her. I think it depends on this next episode. If something happens between these two and Eric really falls in love with her or has some feelings that he doesn't understand yet, then his feelings will be really strong when he sees Jake and Calleigh kiss.

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

what is this video that everyone is talking about? anyways i thinhk that Jake is jealouse and that he is just trying to win Callegih back but she's not gonna give in because she has those feelings for Eric ;)

6. _____Skylar

I wonder why Jake is being a jerk to Eric in the finale. Does he see something brewing between him and Calleigh? I can see Jake being an asshole to Eric on purpose if he's jealous. Of course, Jake is a jerk anyway, so it could just be him being himself. But I kinda hope he knows he has strong competition. Urrr, I hate him!

7. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I have hope for the future. . .
    well, i think that Jake is just doing it because he's the one who is jelaous, I mean when have we seen Calleigh kissing somebody in the mouth during work, never. I do wished it would have been Eric kissing Cal instead. I have faith that in the end all of this will end up in the right place, Eric and Calleigh together
    :)

8. CSI_Duquesne01

Didn't Corey Miller say that there would be complications? Does that mean anything, because Jake is obviously the complication.

9. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I haven't been here in a while, wow. New thread already since I've been gone. I'll try and come around here more often. :lol:
    I think it should all work out. Even with Jake there, Calleigh's smart and while they might leave us hanging over the summer, I have hopes for season 6. I think Eric's different then he was back in s3 and he won't be doing stupid things like that anytime soon. He's grown and matured and changed even since the shooting. I'm optimistic for the future of E/C.

I'm excited to see where they take E/C. It's about time they had a non Hman-centered romance on CSIM (not too much, it'd take away from the CSI aspect of it). And why not E/C? They really did a great job with the 'moments' in 'Burned' so I think they'll take this one pretty far. This season has been awesome towards the end, very excited for season 6!

10. _____Skylar

I'm so excited, too. The show finally has that good feel, you know? And you're right, cainesugar, it's nice to get a storyline that doesn't revolve around Horatio. I'm also happy to see Eric and Calleigh happy, because they both have been through so much. I for one hope that this relationship isn't filled with melodrama, and that it also doesn't take over the show. I want the writers to take it slow.

I think Eric will probably back off if Calleigh is with Jake. Because he's not gonna be a jerk and above all he wants Calleigh to be happy. But I think Jake will do something stupid and Calleigh will dump him, knowing she's in love with Eric. Then the E/C flirtation will start again and they'll hook up during sweeps. So excited! But I hate that we'll have to wait so long.

11. FoxyJ

FoxyJ Civilian

There is an episode before the finale right? Wouldn't Eric's reaction be dependent on what happens before then? Didn't other spoilers say we like the last two and we'd like the next two. I guessing all will be well

By the way its my first post here, I've been on the Calleigh / Eric bandwagon for years, don't understand why it took the writer's so long.
    Jan.

12. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Welcome, Jan! Don't know what took the writers so long, either. I guess they wanted to be careful.

There's a new episode tomorrow, and then the Monday after that is the finale. My guess is we'll get more E/C moments tomorrow because for the kiss to really affect Eric, he'll have to be really into Calleigh. But we'll have to wait and see. All this waiting is driving me nuts.

13. CSI_Duquesne01

Welcome Jan!

That's what I was talkning about in one of my other posts, that it depends on what happens in the next episode in order to make an guess on what Eric will do if he sees Jake kissing Calleigh.

14. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Eric knew about Calleigh and Jake in this new episode, but since they haven't mentioned Jake in forever, I wonder if he'll find out in the finale. I wonder if Jake and Calleigh are even dating. No one knows for sure.

15. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

has anyone seen the spoiler pics for the episode 'Born To Kill' at the Modern Day Gallery webpage?
    Eric is looking SMOKING in that suit and Calleigh as well!
    i had to throw some water on my body when i saw those pics!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.