The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #14

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by nickfangirl, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

It makes perfect sense to me, NickyandGreggo .

Nick and Warrick have been always been good friends, just good friends. Warrick is "the straightest man alive", lol. Nick and Warrick never touch each other; there's no sexual tension between them. They don't flirt in their scenes together; as someone said before, they're just playing and joking.

Nick and Greg, on other hand.... :devil: Just look at the three pics I posted above; you can see the sparks flying between those two ;) Nothing to do with the Nick and Warrick friendship.

2. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

People ALWAYS try to say that, "some guys do that." Refering to guys maybe jokingly flirt, and they may touch or look at each other oddly.

But Nick and Warrick have NEVER done that. So I don't see how people can compare it.

What Nick and Greg do would have everyone in the lab questioning their sexuality in real life. Someone would've asked a LONG time ago.

3. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Man I got ANOTHER fic idea for these two! Seriously I have three in the works now! I'm on a roll! And just in time for summer too...even though that's three weeks away and I still got finals, bridesmaid duty stuff, etc. Ah such is life.

4. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Well, damn.

At least SOMEONE responded so I can complain.

Hey, any reason why EVERYONE is busy. lol

We still have loads to talk about. Nick, Greg, slash?!

Okay, how's this. Who wants to start the Round Robin? Who can't wait until TGTBTD? Come on! ;)

5. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Oohh ooh! Me me me!!!!! I need my Nick and Greg fix! Last week's episode already gave me an idea for an avatar once I reach the necessary post count lol.

6. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Ohh! Elizabeth! You have 61 more to go! Let's just keep talking back and forth about our beautiful boys.

And how HOT they'd be together. Not to mention every word that means wonderful in the dictionary!

Just make sure you type at least three lines so we don't get in trouble with the mods if we do this until page 24. lol

EDIT: So, we're on page 24. Still, that won't stop us.

7. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Haha, I know I'm being careful not to screw up! Yes Nick and Greggo are so hot, together and not together. They were so adorable in the last episode, weren't they? Greg's cute sarcastic laugh and Nick going through pig mud and possible doo doo. Okay that last part is just ew.

When Nick looked at the pig like 'what the hell...' I loved it so! How do you think Nick would have responded to Greg being bitten by the suspect? Protective? Laugh? That last one would make Greg punish him...ahem. Better stop talking before I get a warning lol.

8. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

LOL.

You know, like I said, they really COULD'VE had a scene together. I'm sure of it. I'll just assume that TPTB aren't realizing what they're doing by not giving scenes to us. Hopefully it's just a coinsidence that they're never together.

Maybe they think since they gave us Fallen Idols, we'd shut up. Um...no.

I'm STILL waiting for a case with them ALONE together.

9. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

I know! They haven't really had a case to themselves? That would make for lovely scenes! Yeah not giving us scenes leaves more room for fanfic. Though like I said last week, the lack of NG fic after the last ep is telling them something! I'd do it but I'm still in that tentative 'Oh my gosh I'm writing in a NEW fandom' stage.

Technically, I DID tell loki I'd participate in the 'Greg files' fanfic challenge didn't I? I am starting a fic where they aren't together yet but their relationship won't really be the focus yet.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

THem alone together on a case would be awesome. Hopefully season 8 will bring us more of our boys together.

I think Nick most likely would have teased Greg about his hand but at the same time making sure he was ok. We all know how much he cares about Greg, we don't need to see it to know but it would have been nice to sse them together.

I love the interactions between Cath & Greg (it was nice to see him with someone other than Sara for a change) his laugh made me laugh!

11. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Oh I know! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when he laughed like that. He's such a sweetheart and doesn't deserve the year he's gotten. I'm just glad he could joke about what happened.

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Yeah, and Catherine doesn't feel like a threat to me.

Yeah...that'll happen. lmao

Plus, Nick's interaction with Warrick. We haven't seen that in a while. I remember before the season started a lot of fans were asking if Warrick and Nick were mad at each other. They were like, "no." They said there'd be good Nick/Warrick interaction, and they didn't lie.

He's Nick's best friend (unless you count Greggo) and I was glad to see them together.

13. CSIElizabeth

CSIElizabeth Witness

Why did fans think the boys were mad at each other? See this is evidence of my newbism lol. Look, mommy! I made up a new word! lol.

Nick and Warrick have a great friendship and I love seeing them from start till now. You can definitely tell how much Warrick cares about his friend, specially in GD. What must have been running in the poor guy's mind.

Anyway, Greg and Nick have a special kind of relationship. I don't think I've ever seen two guys touch the way these guys do. However, the other day in the library, a guy was printing something out and his friend came up to him and spooked him by grabbing his sides.

We need more Nick and Greg moments. What are good times where Nick and Greg are really there for each other? It seems like they didn't show a lot of each other's reaction when the other got hurt, you know? Like in Grave Danger, the most I could tell from Greg was when he got hopeful about finding that wire and also when he was underneath the placebo...whatever coffin and realized how much time Nick had left.

14. Kassie

Kassie Hit and Run

I have no idea what I am jumping into. All I know is that I see Elizabeth claiming we need more Nick/Greg moments, and with that, I agree whole-heartedly. Since "Fannysmackin'" I haven't really seen too much Nick/Greg action, and with last weeks episode, I think they were trying to throw us 'The Love' fans for a loop. I didn't fall for it.
    But yes, they have a great relationship, and I don't think there is anything that could keep the two apart.

Oh, and Kelly (shacky), if you see this, I sent my video to you through yousendit.

15. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Nick and Greg had wonderful scenes in Fallen Idols, it reminded me of Chasing the Bus mixed with Killer. A very good Love episode, too bad it only lasted until half way through. The best thing about Post Mortem is that it's a great Love episode, but considering the only scene they have together in the one where Nick is on the stand sticking up for Greg, but every scene with Nick after that is about Greg and how much he cares about him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.