CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

I'm confused, I thought the plane crash idea was canned. But it could explain the H nearly dying spoiler.

Whatever it is I'm looking forward to seeing H get hurt.

2. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

...I don't even know what to say. I'm not jumping for joy, that's for sure. Even I have limits regarding my patience for personal storylines. I think I'm going to go back to my denial bubble now, in which all spoilers involving physical romance on CSI end up being utterly false. It's a nice bubble. Plenty of room for others.

3. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

I think I am just gonna jump on in there with ya Painted_Shadow if that is alright with you?

I don't mind a little romance on CSI, but if this is what "everyone's saying it is", then...-sigh-. You get my drift.

By the by, welsome nicky16!!!

I, too, think Horatio needs to be VERY hurt in the season finale. It will prove to the fans that he really isn't invincible..!!! :D

~~Ally

4. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

does that mean the plane crash is back on?? i really really hope so. and this jake thing...they are turning csim into a soap opera. speaking of...

i don't know if this is really relevent or not but when they stetch out storylines over a few episodes, they do it because its cheaper. thats why soap operas are one of the cheapest television shows to make, also why they run for a million years.

i don't like real romance on csi miami. when they have real romantic storylines it totally messes with my fanfic world. not cool. but thats just me. :)

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I get what you mean, Stef. I like it when they give us shippy moments and vary it a bit, like from each ship (though you're out of luck Stef *points to your banner* until they admit he's undercover) But a full-on romance just dissapoints other ships and takes away from the CSI aspect of it. It'd be cool if we had more E/C moments but I'd like them to eventually pan away from this, or at least make it a secret relationship that we didn't see much of.

6. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Horatio's Plane Crashes on Season Finale. On this link, you have to scroll down to where the May 14th finales are listed...which is 3/4 of the way down the page.
    That must be what Ann Donahue was talking about on page 36 of the May 7-May 13 issue of TV Guide. When she said "Horatio almost dies!" It must be when the plane he's on crashes.

7. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

That's so weird because they had it in TVGuide, an article on how the finale is about Horatio chasing a Natural Born Killer (born violent, XYY chromosome AD said :lol:) so either they changed it last minute or the TVGuide is wrong or Futon Critic needs to update.

8. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

well maybe Horatio is going somewhere to get him and his plane has a malfunction or something?:confused:

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

i really dont think theres even going to be a plane. a brush w/ death on miami, H could suffer from a bad papercut & they'd make an issue out of it. plus, isnt there a boat involved somewhere? sorry but so far ive been incredibly disappointed!

10. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

depending on where you get your information, you get very different thinsg...some say boat...some say plane...i really dont know what to believe anymore...of wait! they are called spoilers...who knows what is fact and what is fiction :lol:

11. terris3sons

terris3sons Victim

According the the tv guide they say the season finale is reminicent of Horatio standing on the steps in Rio...what that has to do with H almost dying I don't know...I just hope almost dies means just that and not...the bullet just missed or the car nearly hits him...almost dies should be that.

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Futon Critic
    CSI: MIAMI -- When Horatio (David Caruso) captures a suspected criminal and must fly him to a different jurisdiction to stand trial, their plane inexplicably loses control and crashes in the Everglades.

TV Guide
    "They get the suspect in custody and everyone thinks the case is closed," Donahue says, "but then the killings begin again." Caruso spoils the surprise: "It turns out to be two serial killers. Very scary!" What makes it even more scary, Donahue adds, "Horatio almost dies!"

^^Those^^ 2 spoilers together make me think the suspect they get in custody is the one Horatio is accompanying on the plane to a new location to stand trial.

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Thanks Carolyn. This is gonna be one hell of a finale. They mess this up and someone's gonna die, most likely AD. *gets angry* I want a near-dead Horatio, I want to wait a long grueling summer and then I want a long, painful recovery. And blood. Lots of blood. *gets evil*

Or, even better, a Horatio trapped under something heavy, passed out, bleeding to death. :devil: And then Delko or Ryan- yes, Ryan, saves him. And gets re-hired. Why don't we write this show? Hm I'm off to write fanfic, where I control the CSI's lives. :devil: :lol:

14. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Did I hear something about flashbacks to 'Rio'? Maybe the Jesus statue could fall on him. That will teach him to be so sanctimonious! :devil:

15. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

That would be so funny, i would laugh like crazy,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.