CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lizzy_004, Oct 23, 2006.

1. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I watched a bit of CSI Miami too. I was babysitting. She told me she'd be home around 8.30 but she didn't back untill 9.30 so I watched CSI :)
    Too bad two of the kids were still awake. They are a little too young to watch CSI. But I watched anyway :D

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Anyone who gets NRC Handelsblad at home? There's an article about CSI in it. I'm quoting this part, because I think it's very funny. They're talking about the reality of the forensics in the show and this came up:

"... en echte forensisch onderzoekers zijn nooit tegelijkertijd politie-inspecteur, laat staan dat ze met wapperend lang blond haar op de plaats van het delict rondlopen."

:lol:

By the way I loved ER! I'm happy Abby is going to keep the baby. I knew that, but still... it was a good episode. :)

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

I like that piece from the article Sarastar its funny , really funny.

And about ER I was so happy about Abby. I had to cry about it. So strange but it is a good choose that she made.

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I read it this morning, it was funny. I liked how they began with the actor with the ice thing and how they ended with him. Ah well. Everyone knows I haven't watched CSI in ages. I do like the earlier seasons so I should rewatch my DVDs.

I had already seen the episode of ER, so I did not watch it fully.

It's Bevrijdingsdag! I was planning on going to Groningen with my friends to see some really nice bands playing there but unfortunately they had to work.

I have a question for you, which Dutch band is your favourite? Mine has to be Coparck. I don't really like Dutch bands but I think Coparck is really nice.

And, did you have 2 minutes of silence yesterday, and which channel did you watch? RTL 4 or NL1,2,3? I watched NL1, I had to laugh about some faces over there, it was stupid but funny. Ah well, that's the childish side of me. And I'm expecting Lizzy to say I only have one side now.

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Hm Dutch bands.. Do you mean bands that just are from Holland or who really sing in Dutch? 'Cause I never listen to bands singing in Dutch; I just don't like it, somehow.

I do like Krezip; I saw them live two times (last time was last Monday on Queensday at Museumplein). Further I think Di-rect is pretty good, saw them on Monday as well.

We watched Ned 2, I think.

6. debje

debje Pathologist

I don't like dutch bands...they're to creepy :lol:

I think we watched Ned 2 too and I did have 2 minutes of silence

7. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

A while ago, I was a huge fan of Krezip. I still like them, but don't listen to the music as much as I used to. I do sing it out loud when the song is in my head thought :p

Furthermore, I really like Racoon. I saw them yesterday :D And uh.. well, I like some songs of Paul the Lion. And of course, Ilse de Lange and Anouk :D

We watched Ned.1. I was silent for two minutes, at 8 o'clock, which is very hard for me ;) No actually I'm always quiet on the 4th of May, and thinking about the war, you know, and then suddenly they make music again on tv, and I always think that the two minutes went by so quickly!

*whistles* I thought you only had one side?

God, I'm lame.. :rolleyes:

8. SaraSidle_girl

Hahaha.. Anyone else recognise Catherine?

*Just me.. I didn't sleep last night and I am tripping right now*

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Aw yeah! I forgot them. I saw Ilse on Monday too; she's awesome live. She has a really good voice. I liked Anouk more when she was still so crazy, like in 'Are You Kidding Me?'. :lol: And I loooove her 'Michel'.

10. debje

debje Pathologist

owh yeah I like Racoon and ilse, never seen them live :(I only went to 1 concert in my whole life :rolleyes: that's so sad :lol:

So I heard that tomorrow there are rerurns again of CSI. Stupid RTL4!

11. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Noooooooooooo! Already?! It isn't even summer vacation yet. :mad: Aw no, I can't believe they're already starting with that... :(

Aaargh. I hate RTL 4.

What season will the reruns be from? Three, again?

12. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

Lol, I missed a lot here :p

4 may, 2 minutes silence - I was outside at that moment, I think I was yelling "LOS!!" at a dog ;) Totally forgot about it :p

Dutch bands - I like Di-rect and Anouk and Ilse de Lange (but they're not really bands ;) ) Don't feel sad Deb cause you've only been to 1 concert, I went to none :p

And yes Eva, they will be showing an episode of season three tomorrow, Random Acts of Violence. That kinda sucks, doesn't it?

13. debje

debje Pathologist

Ok what's your opinion about Eurovison songfestival? Stop next year or try again

- I don't really care...

14. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I don't care either, I hate the Eurovision. There's really no competition of the best anymore; all of the countries are just supporting their neighbour countries. :rolleyes:

15. SaraSidle_girl

We'd better give up. Its not like we're ever gonna make it. All the countries from Eastern Europe take the places, the points always go to befriended countries and its all superficial and fake.

Good to see an "real" song actually won. Way to go Serbia!