More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babarski

babarski Civilian

Could you link to that article? If it's already been posted, I apologize.

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm not sure if this is what y'all are talking about, but here's the link to the CSIFiles news item about Joey's stint.

3. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Since there will be a trial in next weeks case, I assume there might be some more flashbacks in it with Joey.

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I think you're right. And John McEnroe is in the trailer for next week's ep.

5. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

Just thought I might pop in with a little CSI: NY query. Not to long, then you can continue with the discussion of hostages and the like.

I know the original CSI is Nightshift based, and I'm pretty sure CSI: Miami is Dayshift, but I lack the ability to remember which one is CSI: NY. Day or night shift? Or swing? Because they seem to pop up every time of the day, which leaves me confused. PM, or answer me, if you want. If ye dislike me, however, for the interruption, I'll be, um, running the other way. :p

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

:lol: Have no fear, Sushie, we won't scorn you. ;)

I don't think they've ever said when the NY CSIs work. I think it seems to be more during the day, but maybe they don't say specifically because they don't want to tie themselves to a certain time period--people are always commenting about day scenes on the original, so...

Also, I think that maybe they take different shifts sometimes. Danny mentioned that Hawkes was pulling extra shifts in "Raising Shane" (I think, don't quote me), and we've seen Danny heading home after several shifts when others were just getting on the job--true, one of those was "Risk" when both Mac and Lindsay had been out doing other stuff, but it seems like they probably work whenever. :lol:

7. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Where can you see the pictures of the final ep??? I know I'm not very up-to-date with the internet (I just don't have the time to do it), but I really would like to see them. Thanx!

8. Stella

Stella Rookie

Hey,Sushie_Shuakhwe no one dislike you here, right guys? ;)

That's a good question which I ask myself, too, but didn't find a very good answer to that. :rolleyes: I think they've never mentioned when the team of the NY CSI working. They're working in broad daylight but also in the night so it's not so clear like in LV where they said in which shift they're working. But when it's an emergency(like they've found a body) Mac and the others are working in the night, too, even if their shift is over..that's what I can say..
    Their work really whenever, like Fay said. :lol:

Btw it's my 101 post and I'm happy about it because now I can get a little nice icon...just did it and added one.. so cool. :D

9. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Right here in the Picture Thread. Just scroll down the page a little bit ;)

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

The question about which shift they work is a good one...as others have pointed out, it seems kind of nebulous. My guess is that they're dayshift CSIs who occasionally take on longer shifts...like Danny said Hawkes did. I also think in "Risk" Danny had been working an extra long shift.

With the season finale only a week and a half away, we probably won't have any new spoilers! :( I hate waiting to actually see what happens. :p I'm such a spoiler whore. :lol:

11. ker

ker Hit and Run

Please tell me this is not true! Someone posted on another thread that either Danny or Lindsay will get shot! I will seriously stop watching if that happens!

12. Top41

^I think that's all speculation. Do you have a link to where it was posted?

13. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    ETA: Yeah, nvm. It's just someone's overactive imagination :lol:

14. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Its just a speculation from Dutch_treat from the D/L Topic in the Shippers Board.

15. Top41

I think I saw that posted as speculation in the D/L shipper thread--I don't think it's something anyone's actually seen evidence of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.