Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

:lol: @ butterflied's mom.

Okay...so..today my dad and I went to the gas station to get gas. (Crazy isn't it?) And I wanted to see if they had this HUGE bottle (I'm talking 1 pint.) Of Heineken Beer(Jorja's got good taste.) ;) Just my luck. They did. I had this huge grin on my face and I told my dad "Dad...look at the size of this thing!" and he started laughing. (There's a point...I promise.) I said "This is reserved for a really bad day..." Then a lught bulb went off in my head and I went "I know! This is for Thursday. It's for Lady Heather! This beer is reserved for Lady Heather is what I'm gonna write on it.:lol: I'll need it...

So...

GSR.
    Wonderful and grand GSR.

Oh..and gsrLOVE? I THINK that's who posted it...which part in Committed commentary did Rambo say that? :confused:

ETA: Maybe we should start a new thread title? Any takers? I already got mine. :D

2. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Haahaa, you guys are awesome! XD

::Edit::

Yeah! Thread title. How about- "You make me very happy!"

3. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Yay
    Thread titles

Grissom & Sara #28: She makes him 'Happy'
    Grissom & Sara #28:To heart's and eyes' delight
    Grissom & Sara #28: Geek love now with Geek-Dog

Jeez I left for a little while and you guys go through 8 pages.

Yay GSR

4. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

my two and a half cents on new thread title:

-- No, No C'mon you know what we mean

'cause I have to:
    -- Hot scene! GSR on the bed!

5. chocolate_bunnys

I had more time on my hand so I decided to come back and write more.

Ok, I had to watch LL with my dad, and he is now convinced that Grissom is the MCSK.
    Then he is all; do you think he is the killer?

I wanted to say:'No because he has sara, and the complete each other so he would never....*insert GSR ramblings here*'

Instead I said:"I dont think about it, thats why I watch tv, so I dont have to think about what im watching"

LMFAO. Yeah right! If he only knew. :lol:

LOVED the GSR interaction in LL
    *melts*...*sigh*
    Was it just me or did it look like sara was about to cry when she read the letter?

On a random note, my dad watches Greys Anatomy.
    I am scared of him.

I can not wait till this episode, I freakin' LOVE Lady H. I seriously doubt that it will affect GSR.But I hope the team thinks that He and LH have somthin' going on, would make for good tv and through them of the trail of GSR

Grissom & Sara #28:GSR!In Bed!

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

so I've been lurking for a while and just started getting into CSI:LV, I've been a NY fan forever, but I love love love this ship. The first actual eppy I watched start to finish was the one that was on Thursday, and I was squeeing through the entire scene with the letter. That was gorgeous. So, I might pop in more I might not. Maybe I will once I know mroe and more about the show... I just wanted tpo show my love for GSR. :)

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

It was in the Who Shot Sherlock Commentary. Sara was explaining something about GSR being on the guys' hand, and Rambo says, "You know, on the internet, fans say GSR is Grissom Sara Relationship" then the director who was doing the commentary with him, says "Well- not in this case" :p

Grissom & Sara #28: Not just residue, anymore.
    Grissom & Sara #28: Geeklove lasts forever

^^ There was my attempt :lol:

8. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

wow a new thread already? Holyyyy

I swear everytime i come in here, KT Tunstall's "Miniature Disasters" starts playing. ahhh

so are we still possitive that GSR will be OK after this episode? cuz mystery at YTDAW said they way changed it and doesn't no whats going on or something. I hate LH.

So does anybody else think that they live together now? if they have a dog?

GSR is Love.

9. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Grissom & Sara #28:To heart's and eye's delight listen Grissom reading was so hot hoooo
    Grissom & Sara # 28 : they make us happy

10. chocolate_bunnys

LOL Great minds think alike ILB, and I agree it was Hawt! Im suprised Sara didnt run into the room and jump on him after reading it.
    Mabey she did :devil: how would we know?

I think they live together, because sara's 'I wont wait up' and 'how would i know what keeps grissom up at nigh' comments and grissom's 'Get me out of bed on a sunday' comment.

11. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

hi guys! haven't been here since I went all pure on you but I just had to bring something up. I thought we decided that it was Grissom's house back in WTG and that couldn't be the same bedroom from WTG b/c the bathroom was where the tv is in this so what gives?

12. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

ahhh!! All this talk of Jorja leaving and the thought of LH breaking up GSR is driving me crazy!!!! I'm spending all my free time on here trying to find some shred of hope in all this madness. Someone hold me :(

isn't it funny how we all know who it is but no one's actually posted the name on here? :confused:

13. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Man! Ya'll came up with the same ones I did. :(. Here's my poor attempt at a back up....

Grissom and Sara #28: Geek Love makes US Happy

Grissom and Sara #28: Geek Love+Geek Dog=Geek Family

Meh. Whatever.

Oh OH! I saw freaking Spiderman 3 tonight and you know who was in it?! FRIGGIN' ECKLIE! :eek: I went "Ooo! OOO! It's Ecklie!" My boyfriend just rolled his eyes and laughed. Then these people started looking at me funny. :lol: Only the obsessed CSI lover would know that. :lol:

I KNEW it was him by the sound of his voice....sad. :lol:

Gsr? Yeah. It's in the freaking bedroom...with the dog. ;)

14. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

^ ^ lol!! gives me a reason to see spiderman 3..lol ickie ecklie
    ::hugs:: i've heard so many conflicting stores i dont know what to believe anymore; besides the fact that GSR is the best thing..the only thing..on tv for me right now. i can hang on to the fact that WP and JF both fought so hard to have the GSR storyline play out, why would they let it die after what will be four-five episodes of less-than-jam-packed GSR? all i've got to say is that if this is in fact JF last season we better get a kiss. wow, i just got a bad image flashing through my head..what if we do get a kiss..but its after sara has died? AHHH!!! ::freaks out:: no NO! i didn't just type that and post it..AAAHHH!!!

-- Grissom & Sara 28: Keeping the Faith

ETA: 'cause im tarded and after 7 years i still cant spell Grissom

15. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Okay, guys: this is where the recent absence of Sarahvma will be felt most acutely....

Here are the title options so far. Some of them are alike, so I've removed them for redundancy.

Anybody want to volunteer for making the title polls? If not, I'll do it.

POSSIBLE THREAD TITLES:

1. "You make me very happy!"
    2. She makes him 'Happy'
    3. To heart's and eyes' delight
    4. Geek love now with Geek-Dog
    5. No, No C'mon you know what we mean
    6. Hot scene! GSR on the bed!
    7. GSR! In Bed!
    8. Not just residue, anymore.
    9. Geeklove lasts forever
    10. Geek Love makes US Happy
    11. Geek Love+Geek Dog=Geek Family
    12. Keeping the Faith
    13. We're pretty sure she doesn't make him sad....
    14. "Watch as the entomologist stalks his prey...."
    15. Laboratory Tango

(Yeah, I added my perennials to the list. We need a new Martin Scorsese title, anyway.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.