NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I just read some interesting news on another site. DPB is exiting NCIS. The article said that it was so he could work on other projects for CBS. It also said that the co executive producer and the head writer would take over and work together as "co-showrunners". What does everyone think of this?

2. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Yes, I read that in "Variety" this am. DPB has indicated in previous interviews that he has at least a couple more irons in the fire and wants to pursue them, so I wish him good luck, I'm sure he'll do well as he always does.

As for what it means for NCIS, there's no doubt in my mind that the show will continue to flourish without DPB; after all, there are an awful lot of folks collectively responsible for the success of NCIS, not just DPB. For that matter, it could end up being even better than it is now. After 4 seasons, everyone knows what has to be done to keep the show running smoothly.

3. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Boy watching Gibbs as Asst Director sure was something. No way he can do that part & be Gibbs too. LOL I'm sorry. Not that he wouldn't play a good Director but.............he wouldn't be Gibbs if he did. Loved the ep & I sure can't wait for the finale now. Two weeks is too long to wait. Previews looked pretty darn good.

4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Definitely a great ep tonight, and yeah, Gibbs prefers being in the field as opposed to being Temp Director/ playing politics :lol:

Didn't see the ending coming, with the guy in the hospital revealing to Jen that her dad is alive. So, is it part of a set-up, or is it for real? And we probably won't even find out, until next season! :( *pout*

And Jeanne, trying to push Tony into buying a house with her? After dating less than a year, and not even having lived together yet? :eek: Run Tony, Run! :lol: I definitely think she's part of his undercover Op, but I'm also beginning to think he's also part of hers. If she really is the Frog's daughter as many fans think, then she's very likely not the sweet, niave thing he seems to think she is... I think she's possibly pulling one over on Tony at the same time he thinks he's pulling one over on her. It'll be interesting to finally see the end of that storyline.

Two weeks is very, very long to wait. *tapping foot impatiently*

5. TighsEye

TighsEye Victim

I loved the entire episode and hopefully we will see more of acting director Gibbs in the future. If Jenny is the security risk (from the preview), then wouldn't Gibbs remain as director?

6. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I could have sworn that I read something somewhere about Tony and Jeanne getting caught in a robbery. Has anyone else seen anything about that? I'm thinking if that is a part of the finale, either Jeanne is going to die or she's going to find out what Tony does for a living. After this weeks episode, I'm even more sure that she doesn't know that he's a federal agent.

7. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I'm just hoping that Jeanne gets written off the show somehow
    I don't care if she's the love of Tony's life or just a mission he's gotten in too deep on, I really really really want her gone by S5.

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Wait... I missed an episode. Jeanne doens't know that Tony's a federal agent? Ouch. What does she think he does?

9. pandi

pandi Witness

i think jeanne believes tony works at a university because when she found the apartment w/ floral wallpaper it had the perfect location between the hospital and the university.

10. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

We don't know what Jeanne knows about Tony because it's never been shown. We don't know how they met or started dating - because if we'd been shown that, then we'd know one way or another whether she was part of a mission or not. TPTB have kept it deliberately ambiguous, at this point there's no specific proof one way or another.

I just hope it's not a case of them only making a decision on the matter when they were just coming up to the end of the season.

11. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

New Spoilers for the Season Finale "Angel of Death" Credits to The Futon Critic, TV.com, and SpoilerFix.com. Enjoy.

"Angel of Death" - As the NCIS Director returns from a controversial European junket, and Gibbs and his agents reluctantly prepare for hastily announced Homeland Security polygraph tests, tightly woven secrets among the team unravel, revealing the biggest surprise in this Season of Secrets. In addition, an unarmed Dinozzo and his girlfriend are held captive by a merciless drug-dealer, on the fourth season finale of NCIS, Tuesday, May 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

...and...

AS GIBBS SEARCHES FOR THE REASONING BEHIND MANDATORY POLYGRAPH TESTS, THE SEASON OF SECRETS EXPLODES, EXPOSING PREVIOUSLY CONCEALED EVIDENCE OF LOVE AND FAMILY, ON THE FOURTH SEASON FINALE OF "NCIS," TUESDAY, MAY 22

...and...

I'm not sure if it's a robbery or not, but from the spoilers and the promo for Angel of Death, they are taken hostage at the hospital, and Tony doesn't have his gun :( .

The promo for "Angel of Death" is not up yet separately on innertube, but it's on at the very end of "Trojan Horse", if you have 45 minutes to spare, or you could skim through "Trojan Horse" (not the commercials) and get right to it. :)

12. JediCSI72

JediCSI72 Witness

I'm thinking that they cannot end a third season in a row with the loss of a major cast member. I mean Season 2 ended with the loss of Kate and Season 3 ended with the loss of Gibbs, even though the loss of Gibbs was just temporary. That's why I think that it's Jeanne that is going to die. It would make next season interesting to see Tony having to cope with the loss of the woman he loves.

13. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

Well, personally I'm not too keen to Jeanne. But, I don't see how they can have the secrets wrapped up and Jeanne being ''offed''. We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

On another note, I cannot believe CBS scheduled the CMA's for this Tuesday. Seriously, leaving us a week in-between a killer episode and the season finale? They've got to be preeetty crazy, if you ask me!

14. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

We are back for another season. Yay!!!!!!!

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Happy birthday today to Sasha Alexander (a.k.a. Kate Todd).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.