Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Awww, so true! :( Now, I'm all sad! :lol: They're so perfect together and before the teams were torn apart--SCREW YOU, Ecklie! Cath should kick you in the shin with her stiletto heels!--we had that beautiful, flirty relationship.
    We want--no, we need that back desperately!

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

E, is that your way of saying that you guys have sex chats online?! :D :lol: (I don't wanna know!! :devil:) At least if it's about PureJoy, I'll let it slide. Can't wait for some new "serious" PureJoy smut!

It definitely wouldn't be in character for seasons 6 or 7 - maybe they're rehearsing for season 8? I mean, we've got a big "romance" on screen now, why not go for a 3-way illicit affair for next season?

3. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

rofl, kay. I assure you that Anne isn't interested in me at all. :lol: Of course it's about PureJoy. DUH! I think you guys can expect another great fic with smut written by her in the near future. (Hehehe Anne, pressure much? :D)

*points at avvie*

I just had to make it. :D

4. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

^ Awww, I love your avvie! Makes me wish I could have one now...
    I finally got to see that kiss and all I can say is: WOW :eek: :lol:
    I love Marg's reaction. She looks a bit blown away, but then again: who wouldn't be? :D

5. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

hahaha!!! my reaction to the kiss was :eek: and falling down from the chair :lol: :lol: well i wanted it to happen in the show...hahaha :lol: juz imagine grissom n catherine kissy kissy goo goo in his office...it will be priceless :D

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

that kiss was SO HOT!!! man, if that was on the show... THE RATINGS WOULD FLY!! lmao. the TPTB have seen what marg and billy want, and seen what the veiwers want (the poll...) BUT THEY STILL AREN'T CHANGING IT!! what do we need to do next? fly over there with a plane that has a pic of Marg and Billy making out?? GET THE HINT!

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Luna you've got to post more, then. :D

Just an observation here...did you guys notice that when Thea asked Marg if she agreed this season was their best, Marg hesitated for a bit and said it was one of their stronger seasons? Maybe it's just me...she didn't sound persuasive at all to me. :lol: It seemed that she didn't really agree and, I'll just quote a friend, that she was looking for the "right words" to say. LOL yeah, it's definitely stronger than season 6 case-wise. I guess she's just as unimpressed as we are? :D I do love that she made a comment on PureJoy, though. ;)

*notes to self* Suggestion for next thread title: He enjoys her slaps. :D

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I never noticed that before Erica. I guess I have to watch again. I think we were all blown away by the kiss. :D ;)
    It is just like Catherine to say that to Grissom. It is a testiment to their relationship. She knows that he likes in the Dominion with Lady Heather. :lol: :eek:

9. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

You know....I actually thought about the fact that Catherine may be talking to someone else, but who else would she have a reason to slap? Besides, I thought I caught a glimpse of Grissom's head, since it seemed like she was saying that in his office. I'm totally pumped for next episode. G/C fights are always angsty. :)

10. rebec

rebec Police Officer

Hi everybody! It's been a while, took me some time to get to this page, had a lot of catching up to do and am I glad I did.

Glad to see so many newbies *waves* :) Thanks for all the awesome pics and videos, you guys really made my day :D

Now, I just have to comment on my favourite video...man that kiss was HAWT! I was giggling like an idiot in front of my com, luckily all my family members are asleep. :lol:

The few things that I love about the vid:

Teh kiss (so much hotter than the last one)
    How marg got billy's hint right off the bat (they read each others' minds on set and off)
    billy's breathless confession :devil:
    marg's adorable reaction (it was priceless!)
    marg's comment about GC and then left it hanging at "anything's possible" ;)

I noticed that too. She seemed really hesitant to admit to it and definitely searching for the right words. Even when she admitted that it was one of the stronger seasons she didn't sound convincing. I'm kinda happy actually, shows that the actors themselves have noticed as well.

Oh, there was mention about Asian pride some time back...count me in too! I'm from singapore btw :)

11. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Haven't posted here in positively ages so hi to everyone here.

About Marg's reaction to Thea's question, she's a real pro at saying not-so-pleasant things nicely. But I agree, that moment's hesitation gave it away.

Billy too didn't give this season the thumbs up. Did you notice how many times he used "interesting" to describe this season? For a man who has no problem with words, "interesting" is an interesting choice.

Anyhow, it's clear. T_TB have noodles for brains. Or they've been smoking crack. They hold proven ratings gold in their hands (Cath/Gil smouldering chemistry) and they plump for the chemically impossible. :rolleyes:

12. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Oh yeah, Erica. I thought that was just me. Marg totally hesitated, and I knew she was trying to go around the question by saying that it was one of their strongest, which means there have been stronger ones than this, and we all agree with that. Gosh darn it. Even Marg knows what we know; why can't TPTB see that? Perhaps Marg's a total G/Cer. :lol: She didn't want to crush our hopes.

"This is the only time I ever get to kiss her." He sounded so adorable. :p

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

^^^ I'm rolling at everyone's icons and banners. They (Billy and Marg) sure do love to smooch each other. <3

Obviously they are so comfortable that Billy can come over and begin to kiss her right in front of the camera.

Like I said earlier, This makes season 8 look all the more interesting.
    Marg did say "Anything is possible"

WHOOOO HHHOOO

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*waves at rebec and ren*

Glad to see you girls back here. :) And Gravy your new sig banner is so cute!

Another question that ET interview has raised is why now. Why did TPTB choose to have ET visit them on the set and let Marg and Billy kiss in front of the camera after they had been promoting the canon ship for almost the entire season? I'm not going to lie. As much as I agree that those two are close friends who probably mess around all the time, I think the kiss was more of an advertising thing, just like what they did that other time when season 6 started. It is interesting that they had been talking about the relationship and Jorja was the one who got interviewed all the time this season, yet they showed us THIS when it's supposed to be the high point of the relationship. It is also interesting that it wasn't mentioned in both the online- and the TV version of the segment. Although it was mentioned in the article, I don't think it was talked about in a very positive way. I'm still not being optimistic about PureJoy, however the timing TPTB picked to advertise Marg and Billy and the way they did it got me curious. ;)

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thank you, Erica. You're too kind.

I think part of the reason that Marg hesitated was because she knew she had to say something good or TPTB would get cranky. So she just had to hedge her way around it.

And methinks that ET are PureJoy shippers. Then again, who can blame them with hot kisses like that going around? :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.