Heroes

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by xforce11, Sep 29, 2006.

1. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

good a hoeroes thread jum!

why does peter still has that scar when the past has changed?

and if sylar kills and obtain a lot of power peter can't take those powers anymore unless sylar uses those powers near peter! so that would not be positive thing on the long run!

And the part that sylar flew away out of that crowd as Nathan won't make him look good as president :p don;t think he will be president for long :lol:

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah but that was all the future that most likely will be changed by Hiro and him telling the others about it.

3. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Good call... :cool: And I thought Future!Hiro was bada$$. Lovin' it.

My hubby thinks that Ando will hold some kind of key to future developments...

4. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I think that Ando has a lot more to do with what's going to happen as well. He can't just be a sidekick to Hiro, he's just to great and he definitely has the potential for character development, especially after what happened in "Five Years Gone".

5. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

Someone on another board hypothesized that EvilNathan might actually be Sylar so I wasn't surprised. They tossed in a line before the big reveal that hinted at it - Nathan says "I know how things work." It's little details like that that make this show great. :)

6. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

On a side note, I saw Spiderman 3 yesterday, and there's a scene were Peter Parker buys a cool suit when he's gone aggressive from the Alien Symbiote, he pulls his bangs over his forehead and looks a HELL of a lot like PETER PETRELLI!!!

7. Dizzney

Wooo tonight was good. Sylar is one freaky little man.

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

So how big of a cliffhanger do you think they will do going into season 2? Considering this show you never will know but I bet its going to be good.

9. Kitty77

Kitty77 Victim

I totally agree with you!!! Whatever it is they have in mind for the season finale, I'm almost certain that the next season will be even better...I just hope they don't keep us waiting for answers too long, I mean I doubt the whole Sylar threat-exploding bomb problem will be over and done with in two episodes!! I just hope one thing about the future Hiro saw comes true: Peter is even yummier with that scar..hehehe :p

10. Dizzney

I think it will be pretty big from what I have been reading. I just hope they do not have the sophmore slump like LOST had.

11. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

That ep was fun, but mostly setup for what promises to be one heck of a season finale. Monday night cannot come fast enough!

12. Kitty77

Kitty77 Victim

I totally agree with you!!!!! Hopefully they'll be wiser than that....let's keep our fingers crossed!

13. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

From what I've heard, the main theme of the next season (which will be titled Generations), will be about the older and newer heroes, and potentially conflict between them? The danger is supposed to be to the entire world, and Mohinder will be traveling all over the place.

14. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

cool.when did nathan become evil?please explain.

15. Dizzney

Yeah that is what I heard too, screamingpoet.

togo2hot, he is not really evil...he is just I would say caught in a tough position and does not have a whole lot of choice in what he is doing. Now if you are referring to the Future ep, that was not really Nathan...that was Sylar as Nathan.