Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

Actually, both "Sara's Secrets" and "Back To You" are posted here in the fanfic section, at the Snickers board, and at Fanfiction.net.

I also have a one-shot, post Redrum called "Consequences" which is posted at Fanfiction.net. You can access it by clicking on my user name which is MegBreanne (or MeganBreanne -- can't really remember which, off the top of my head).

And I'm all for posting at Wiki. I just have to sign up.

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

meg love your stories, and keep thinking what will happen soon.
    i just saw sweet jane and the scene where sara, nick, cath and keepler talking about the jane doe victims in the past years, i love how sara keep glancing at nick while talking and nick keep staring at her while she's talking and nick while talking keep glancing at sara and she stares at him and like they are giving each other the sign that they can continue to discuss about the case by the way they look or raise of their eyebrow. it just so adorable. :D
    looking at each other's eyes
    nick lookinh at her
    sara glacing at nick
    nick is staring openly at sara

3. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! I ate 3 mini SNickers bars today! :lol: I'm so obsessed! :lol:

Emily, as i was reading the lyrics you posted i was listening to that exact song! Freaky, huh?

Keep the faith guys! L8er dudes x

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

meg, i'll deffinatly check your stories out :D

OMGOODNESS COCA ... i LOVED that!! nick and sara SOO want each other!! love the pics too :D

*claps* YAY YOBLNGNSNCKRSFAN!! snickers bars are AMAZING!!! tee hee :) and i LOVE that song! i 've been listening to it so many times and i just check imagining nick singing or say that to sara!! TEE HEE!! i LOVE snickers:)

the TRUE nick and sara!

^^i REALLY want that to happen!! COME ON! NICK AND SARA LOVE EACH OTHER!! WHY CAN'T THE WRITERS SEE THAT!!! GRRR... for a good snickery moments, when nick finds out that her and grissom are going out.

nick: sara, i can't believe you didn't tell me! don't you trust me.
    sara: nick, i do trust you. i just...
    nick: i thought we were friends sara. *starts to walk away*
    sara: *runs infront of nick to make him look at her* nick, i'm sorry. i didn't think this would that big of a deal!
    nick: IT IS A BIG DEAL SARA!! he's our boss! he's like a father to me; and to you! sara, you two aren't ment to be together.
    sara: what do you know!
    nick: sara, if you dont remember; i was the one that made you change your mind about marriage. i'm the one that helped you get out of your shell and go out for once. i'm the one that's always been their for you. i'm the one that... *pauses* i'm the one that loves you.

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

emily you crack me up, nick being so melo-dramatic and yet poetic in a sense. i can wait to watch redrum next week. and guys i won a csi board game courtesy of axn-asia so it so cute the figurine really looks like them and nick and sara figurine are set together.
    pintsizegenius in case i havent welcome you yet welcome to the snicker board, and wow eating snicker's will help you be awake, alert and enthustiastic. ;)

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha... thanks:)

OMGOODNES.. i have that CSI game too. that's cool you won it. i always play with nick and sara... they are so perfect together. and they're side by side!!! tee hee

i had some snickers ice cream today! i got it and i'm like (to my sister) IT'S SNICKERS!!! haha!!

so, are sara and nick working together in the next episode (leaping lizards)? i REALLY want them to just work one case together with JUST THEM! they used to always do that but now that sara's with grissom, she's not even aloud to talk to nick. i think that's because grissom knows nicks feelings for her and he doesn't want sara to return them, because he also knows that there's a desire in sara for nick. sooner or later, it'll come out. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY!!
    --------------

ok.. you guys didn't post so, i'm writing on to mine:) i just watched leaping lizards and it was AMAZING!
    OMGOODNESS!! nick and sara had the cutest momnet! ok. sara says hi to nick and nick says hey back. then nick goes on about this thing that he heard and stuff, not really that cute. but then nick puts a pig in a cage thing and sara's like: i think the fat one likes you. and nick smiles at her and is like: they always do. IT'S SO CUTE!! the way he looks at her and stuff!! tee hee. i love it! and the next episode looks really good. especially for us because, grissom spends the night with Lady H:) tee hee!! CAN'T WAIT!! the episode was realy good!!

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh emily that's very cute scene i can imagine how nick is flirting and making sara as comfortable as possible with the situation. and i can imagine sara missing those kinds of words to each other.
    wow you have game to it i just cute and their figurines are next to each other.
    hope there will be a picture of them soon, i can't wait for it to see it.

8. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I loved that scene! And let me say that I was super excited because the story that Nick read about the farmer in Canada -- well, that story is unfolding 45 minutes from me! It's a horrible story and I can't believe someone could actually do it (he really did kill a bunch of women -- around 50 or so -- and burried them all on his pig farm).

Anyway -- the scene was super cute.

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:) Thanks Cocoa girl! You've made my day!

The conversation was so adorable. I was giggling and smiling throughout the episode. :) I looooooved it! Now going on one of my favorite Snickers episode!

10. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

OMGOODNESS!! I LOVE THE SNICKERS LOVE!! JUST MAKES ME FEEL ALL HAPPY INSIDE!!! tee heee. cocoa.. love those pics!! especialy the "sara touching nick's ass" one. IT'S SO TRUE!!

OMGOODNESS MEGBREANNA!! that's crazy! that's so creepy man!! ahhh!!

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww, Cocoa--you ALWAYS make me happy! I look forward to coming to this thread to see your little pictures! So adorable. I always get this insane urge to make icons from them--because they're so great!

Snickers gets me H-Y-P-E-R!

13. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! Lovin all the pics! They make me happy! :D :lol:

I was flicking through the channels last night and i saw CSI was on on Five US so i put it on and it was Early Rollout and i was just in time to see this bit:

Nick: Are you still sucking on the same cough drop?
    Sara: Yeah, i'm a slow sucker.

I just fell about laughing! :lol: That's one of my favourite scenes, it always cracks me up! Nick's face is priceless!

Just thought i'd share that. Peace dudes x

14. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Oh, but that was just a silent hint! Really, don't you think she was trying to tell him something? Haha, sorry, don't mind me and my dirty thoughts.

I've just watched Leapin' Lizards and although I think the episode itself pretty much sucked I loved the little scene between Nick and Sara at the beginning. The tone in her voice when she said "I think that fat one likes you!" was very sweet and sigh... Nick's smile when he said "They always do." ... hmm, no explanation needed. I also loved Greg's hysterical laughing when Cath made that "You want a bite?" comment. Oh and when Grissom whistled at the dog, it made some kind of slurpy noise at the same time when Sara brought the spoon to her mouth. Just something I noticed and found funny. :lol:

ETA - Almost forgot: I updated October Rain. There's a link to my FF.net profile in my sig for those who are interested. :)

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i really like that episode, except the STUPID APARTMENT SCENE. are they like, living together now? DIRTY!!!

and Mariel , i had the same dirty thought:p LMAO!!

i dont know if you guys notice, but in the last few episode... i seems like sara's like, going to nick. like, in the last episode, she kinda went out of her way just to say hi to him. in Ending Happy, she practicly just worked with nick. after they had their ADORABLE scene in the trailer, you dont see sara again. seems like sara's starting to feel something for nicky! hee hee!! and, did you guys see her face when she read the note. she smiled at first but when she finished... she looked, terrified? i dunno but it didn't realy seem like she was that happy. i dunno if that's just my snickery instict, but that's what i noticed.

and did you guys see at the end, what grissom was making?? kinda creeped me out man!!

Mariel , i'll DEFINATLY read your october rain story!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.