Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by allstar12, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

My word I am gone for a few hours....maybe a day and hell you started a new thread. Hey that is a wonderful thing means everyone is on the ball posting about Louise. Though I was disappointed with the lack of her appearance in the last few episodes. Not holding much hope that she will be in the next with Lady Heather...though I would love to see these two interact.

YAY!!!
    :devil:

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Welcome back, LSB! Been a while since you popped in :)

And heck yeah, I could see so much fun between LH and Sofia. I bet they'd get along great - just like Catherine and LH!

3. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hey Drumchik!

I bet your right cause the two ladies know how to be boss. I have to say I am a huge fan of dominate women who know how to go out and grab what they want. Part of the reason why I became such a big Louise/Sofia fan.

:D

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'd like to think that Sofia and Catherine are good friends - maybe LH could make it a trio!

5. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Hey LSB, long time no see! *waves*

Sofia and Lady Heather, huh? Could be a riot or a total face-off. I'm all for it. ;)

If Sofia's not gonna be in the next episode either, I really expect an explanation. Yes, we know she was probably shooting JGAG, I mean on the show they should actually explain it. She's in a the credits, they owe her that...can't be so hard to have just one line saying, "Sofia's out of town for a conference/training/vacation/whatever." I have a feeling they won't even give us that.

6. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Over at CSI Files it says she’s definitely in the next ep.

On a related and completely pointless note, how can such a comprehensive website still spell her name wrong!!!

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually the characters name has two different spellings "Sofia" or Sophia" the thing is the show never actually came out and gave which on she uses to my knowledge, so pretty much most of us adopted "Sofia" as being the correct one. It could be the writer of the article adopted it the other way, but look at it this way at least we know what they are saying and thats what counts. ;)

8. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

God, I thought I was in trouble for something. That’s interesting, but I always thought that since on the official website and in all the books and in the transcripts the spelling was Sofia that that was the proper spelling. Oh well, doesn’t matter.

9. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

In Locomotives, we see Grissom looking at his email inbox. There's an email from Sofia, spelled with an f, so I think it's safe to assume that this is the correct and official spelling.

[​IMG]

10. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

I am missing her loads in the new series its not fair! But i am very happy she has her own little part during the opening credits :) Im so proud shes English. She is by far natural and beautiful than both catherine and sarah (sorry if i offend) I think shes perfect!
    Where would you like Sofia's charecter to go?? I think she should have a love interest of some kind or maybe meeting a troublesome sister always getting in trouble with the law lol

11. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

Actually, all the scripts say 'Sofia.'

12. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

To be honest, I don't want her to get a love interest, for one because it's not very CSI, for another because they'd make it a relationship that would hurt my little femslash heart. ;)

I'd like to see some interaction with her mother, perhaps. She's been mentioned twice and since she's a cop, too, I'd be interested to see what their relationship is like.

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hey cool, Sofia has an email address :) I love it.

I think an interaction with her mother would definitely be great to see and very interesting. I've had my own little fanficcy ideas of what might happen there.

The only reason I don't want her to get a love interest on the show is because I'm quite happy in my little Brass/Sofia shipping mind... :D

14. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Nice detective work on that email atfm.

Yeah, I wouldn’t want a love interest either, it would definitely be male and it would definitely ruin the whole reason I started liking the character in the first place (besides the whole attitude and personality and general good looks) which is the fact that she’s so easy to slash since it doesn’t conflict with what we already know about the character.

I’d like to see her mother too, and considering what she said in ABRTI I think she works in the same jurisdiction, so it could happen, but probably not.

15. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Good to know she'll be in The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix. Let's hope for the finale, too.

Thanks. I totally didn't remember which episode it was in but the transcripts helped. ;)

Me too. ;)

Let's all spam Sofia's inbox with our declarations of love. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.