"Leapin' Lizards" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I loved this episode (except for the GSR scene which I felt was unnessessary) but the overall ep was very funny. I loved the Cath/Greg interactions.I love the way he laughed at Catherine's joke, he was just so funny. At first when he began laughing I was sure he had lost his mind! But then I laughed afterwards.

Nick and the pigs was cute. So Warrick told NIck it didn't work out with Tina, so is his divorse final then?

I was surprised when Greg referred to Allie's character as a bitch. "that bitch bit me" but I can understand he was pissed and in pain.

The end was a WOW moment.

2. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Re: "Leapin' Lizards" Discussion *Spoilers* *DELETED* *DELE

He said (I don't know if this is the exact but something along the lines)

"Maybe if Tina was someone like us, I could talk to her about it. At least she'd understand the hours"

Then Nick replied

"Like you and me, baby?"

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Warrick said if she had a job like ours, something like that...after he said about the hours, Nick said that it's not so good to date someone you work with, cause there is no time away from them, then Warrinck joked :Like us?"

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Ahhh. Thank you :D

I had mine totally mixed up :lol:

I thought that scene was cute.. That's what I miss; Nick and Warrick working together, and I was so glad that they did.

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I loved it. Sorta reminded me of there scenes in Season 1.

6. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

The interactions and one-liners were pretty funny. I thought Greg had lost his mind too - the way he was laughing, but guess he was entitled, not only was he bitten, he was also getting ragged about it! Poor Greg! And that scene when he described taking the fingerprint from the bottom of the steam cleaner...why was he talking so fast?

Brass was hilarious. I loved the line about phonebooth and tights.

Warrick was seen more than he's been for the last few(?) episodes. Nick and the pigs had me laughing (not the part when he mentioned the Canadian farmer!)

About Warrick and Nick's conversation...I don't think Warrick's divorced Tina, he says it will be easier if she works with him since she'll understand the timing better, that didn't seem like they were divorced. And the way Nick said what he did about co-workers, it sounded quite different from the promo. Maybe they changed the shot.

Grissom's reaction was in character, he seems fascinated by the whole idea. I like Sara but it seemed as if she was there just to make a couple of statements to different people (except the GSR scene, which was lovely). She didn't seem to be working the case at all. Well, she did have that scene with Archie...guess this is what happens when everyone is working the same case. Have to agree with what someone mentioned earlier about this not being a case they had to have everyone working on.

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yes thank you. How the heck could he even take a picture with those on and being so dark? I have a hard enough time in daylight.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I missed Sofia. Two episodes without her. WHERE IS SHE?! lol.

9. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well that is classic Greg. Greg always tends to talk really fast when he is excited about something, in which he was about this.

10. Ogresbain

Ogresbain Civilian

Great episode: I was wondering if any one noticed what room the miniture Grissom was building was a model of, it looked like his office.

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I think it is his office. If you looked to the left (I think they showed a glimpse of it, but in the promo picture you could see it) there are three windows. In earlier episodes of CSI: (Season One) when Brass' got demoted out of his office, you could see the three windows, it was the office.

12. MarieMJS

MarieMJS Rookie

Wow, I thought that even if it was a bit random, it was a pretty cool episode actually :D
    Loved the dialogues, so many good lines and interactions between characters, it was great!! The Sara/Nick moment with the pigs, priceless, Greggo's laugh, totally unexpected(and hilarious), Warrick was BACK at last, doh did TPTB forgot about that character or what? And then, I'm not a GSR fan, but somehow, I thought the scene was kinda nice. We don't need to see more of them together, because we just know they "are" together. Why not showing them having their life as a couple, at their appartment, with their routine, no explanations needed? That's the best way to handle that story arc. Maybe the letter was a bit cheesy, but somehow, when Grissom wrote it some time ago, I knew it would come back at one point!
    Nope, overall, I was surprised, and had a lot of fun, it was a simple but pretty cool episode :D

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I didn't realize that it's the office!

14. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I really liked this episode. I don't know about anyone else, but I found it a little hard to follow, but all around very good. Very weird.

Greg's face when the lady bit him was absolutely priceless. He reminded me of early-season Greggo, especially with that laugh- my friends and I were imitating it all day. That was so great.

I liked the Grissom and Sara scene. I thought it was nice, but not like glaringly obvious like some of the other episodes. And I don't care if you're a GSR shipper or not, but that dog was completely adorable. I loved the way it just followed Grissom once he whistled. I wish my dogs were that smart.

Brass's tongue- probably some of the best special effects. I loved it!

15. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

^ :lol: my dogs are more likely to listen me if I whistle instead of calling them by name. (my fault, I was the one that got them do that) I think that was Billy's dog.

The special effects were great. Greggo as a Lizard Monster was different, and the thing with Brass was really subtle. (took me a few tries to even see it) I liked how they didn't over do it either.

Again, Me like happy Greggo! Well maybe he wasn't happy, but he acting like himself by sort of turning it into a joke.