Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MedicWarrickLvr, Nov 29, 2005.

1. CHIAWOLFE

CHIAWOLFE Hit and Run

This is my second fav. shipping of MI. :DWhy not make Valera to be a regular CSI and let Ryan and Valera work together.
    It will be a very beautiful scene. :lol:

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

What if Valera decided to become a CSI and Horatio assigned Ryan to train her? No doubt Maxine would drive him crazy at first with her weirdness, but then he'd grow very fond of it. He wouldn't admit it, though.

Valera is in the episode where Ryan gets fired. One little scene, is all I ask. A scene in which she finds out he's gotten fired and goes out to seek him, finds him in the locker room and without saying a word to him gives him a kiss on the cheek and a big hug. I think he'll probably need that.

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Would love for that to happen. Reminds of the episode in which she accidently put the DNA of a rape vitim into the system. Ryan was so concerned about her.
    I wouldn't see why we couldn't get a small scene with them in it. Ryan is always hanging about the lab and taking samples to her. Or I would like her to just reach out and touch his arm or something. Just to let him know she is there. ;)

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

aw, I like the scene in 'Killer Date' very much.
    Ryan was indeed concerned, he was also stunned and sad as he saw Valera leaving. :(
    and at the end when he asked Paula if she's coming back, he looked like a lost puppy.

I saw 'Dead Air' finally. The scene between them was short, but intense. They were so close.
    I wished Natalia would have say no, because then he could have asked Valera. :p

5. midnight_tiptoes

I had a Ryan/Valera dream. They were at work, processing something, when suddenly Valera found something edible, it may have been chocolate or something, I don't know. But she dipped her index finger into it and started sucking it slowly with her eyes closed, and Ryan stared at her, all the blush rushing down south.

Then he got up quickly, grabbed her hand, and they went to grab a quick "lunch." It was awesome.

6. _____Skylar

_____Skylar Lab Technician

I hope more people come aboard this ship now. I think it's the funnest ship Miami could ever have. Like, what would their first date be like? Totally random and crazy, I bet.

Also, they've officially both been fired. They're like the trouble kids of the lab, always in detention. Heh.

7. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

Hell on a stick.

I missed monday's ep and haven't had a chance to watch it.

Did we get a scene? Just a teensy one, even?

8. _____Skylar

No :(. Valera was barely in the episode and she was with Natalia. What did she ever do to deserve that?

Her new hair is cute, though. It's still blonde, but her brown roots are growing out! I hope it's fully brown by next season. I love how every time we see her she has a new hairstyle. Valera's awesome.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

No, this is might be the second funnest ship.

I wish Val would get more screen time. I would totally be for this ship if only she could get on the show more often.

10. _____Skylar

What's the first?

I saw Crime Wave again and I love their scene in that episode. At the end of it, he sorta winked at her. That's two times he's winked at her. And Valera was all peeved and cute.

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I saw 'Rampage' today and I liked the little scene between them very much.
    Valeras sarcastic reply was so funny and Ryan smiled.
    Didn't know that a scene with vomit could be so cute. :lol:

12. _____Skylar

I don't remember that scene (or episode). What exactly happened?

I saw a bunch of S3 episodes and was surprised by how much screen time they get together. I think Ryan goes to Valera more than all the other CSIs.

13. midnight_tiptoes

Fanfic numero dos. 48 to go. This sucks.

I was disappointed by the lack of Valera in the last two episodes. How rude! I mean, they've both been fired now. It's only natural that they bonded and did the nastay. Amirite?

14. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

Love the fics, Caro! :)

And u r rite! I can't believe that they didn't have Ryan and Valera bonding over their firings. Instead that snake bitch started going in for the kill. >:/

15. midnight_tiptoes

Thanks! And wow, lots of people are writing Ryan/Valera lately. Check out the community.

Valera would've helped Ryan with those files and then taken him out for a night in town. Bleh. We better get much more scenes next season. First Natalia steals Valera's screen time and then she steals her man. Stupid snake.