*:·.CatNip.·:* #7: Lets Take This In The Shower

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CatherineWStokes, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audacity

audacity Pathologist

All this ship talk totally confuzzles me. :eek:

I'm still running from Cath. When it comes to Nicky...she doesn't share! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm holding CatNip ficcie hostage until...you know, Lynny. :lol:

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, nothing too confuzzling about it babe...I just have way too many ships! That's basically what it bubbles down to! :lol: Lynny and I both! ;)

Lol, yeah Cath does NOT share! :lol: Turn corners...like Lynny likes to tell me, Cath can't turn corners...she slips on her high heels! :lol:

Ohhhhhhhh, Aud you're brilliant!! That just may work...she really wants that Texas fic...yay! I have a brilliant fluffy Twin! :lol: :lol:

3. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Are you sure Cath slips on her high heels? After all, in her former profession, balance and control while wearing high heels were a must.
    Ooh yeah, my camera! [​IMG]
    Hey! Where'd the Denali go?

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Wow Mer gutsy move bringing that up! I'm proud of you babe! Now run! :lol: Cath is touchy about that fact and will whack you for mentioning it...trust me, run! :lol:

Oh we moved the Denali! ;) CatNip kept complaining about being in the direct sunlight...we moved them in the shade of that tree over there...wimps kept complaining that they were gonna get heat stroke, between the humidity of a hot car in direct sunlight and the body heat generated when they smex eachother... :devil: :lol:

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Aw come on, skills learned on the job can be useful. Are you gonna tell me she never dances for Nicky? And hey, if part of her skills sets allows her to catch someone (whether it be a perp or someone messin' with her man) more power to her! *ducks into shadows just to be on the safe side*

Ah, wimps. They just need to roll down the windows :devil:

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Mommy -- Come on, please please please gimmie catnip fic. I'll update DL baby fic for you!

Yeah Cath doesn't share when it comes Nicky. Just don't tell Mer your running, she likes to trip you.

Oh yeah, hide in those shadows, but you might want a flashlight, especially if your talking about Catherine. :lol:

They don't have a key. Mo took the key off, they can't do anything, poor babies. their stuck asking us for permission... YES!

Mo:

Dont you think I have enough ships for Miami? and I don't likes Cal with Eric.

I miss Speed. :(

And oh yeah, I'd drown you. :D

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lynny my lovely niece hon, I think if you give her what she wants *coughHEGM'smyguesscough!* she might give you the fic! ;)

Lol, yup I have the key...in a very safe place! ;) They're stuck...not like they don't LOVE that though! :D

Yeah babe, you do have plenty of Miami ships, tis true...wait why don't you like E w/ C again? Can't remember!

Yeah I know you would! No doubt at all! ;)

8. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

hi guys ;)

I've never posted here before but I watched today the CSI episode when Cath and Nick worked together in this case about the beauty clinic... and there was this scene when she told him to show her his biceps *good excuse to take a look... on the muscles* :lol:
    I have seen here someone who has it in his avater or banner and... was kinda funny to see it in the show again... ;)

btw. CathStokes what means HEGM?? :confused: I'm not a shipper so... does it have something to do with this ship? I hope you don't mind if I ask... curious ;)
    Annie

9. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Hey guys...I found and awesome Nick/Cath fan video on you tube!

Search for Cath and Nick...and find Hungry Eyes. I love it. Anyone have any suggestions!

10. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

11. CathStokes

Thanks angelfire for the link :D

Aww messers_cupcake you know I can't tell all my secrets :devil: Welcome to the thread :D Crow's Feet is one of the best episodes.

Hungry Eyes?? Kels ain't that yours??

12. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Wow, Ally Sheedy is looking older. I guess in my mind she is forever as she was in The Breakfast Club. Oh she bit poor Greggo. Okay, Nicky wrangling pigs (and looking natural doing so) was great! Loved that scene! Ew, he’s rooting around in the pigsty (No pun intended). Cath with a broadsword? Bitchin’. No C/N, and Nick has a conversation with Warrick and says he doesn’t think that coworkers should date (no, they aren’t talking about anyone at the lab). Big GSR scene though.

13. CathStokes

well at least Catherine and Mac can talk about holding swords together. lol. I just had to throw that in there.. anyways:: I didn't watch all of this ep for I watched Supernatural instead. I think Nicky said that to hide the fact him and Catherine are together.

ETA:

Mo, I don't ship Eric with Calleigh, because Eric's mine. I barely ship him with Natalia, anymore. He's mine. And Emmy's. But he's mine. I steal him from her. Plus I ship Calleigh with Mac. and H, and Ryan. and Flackie. {{Damn you, Modie!}} ..

14. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

You didn't watch CSI? :eek: You watched something else? :eek: Traitor. :p
    (i mean that lovingly though... maybe)

15. CathStokes

Come on, how could I resist Dean and Sam?? They just kept staring at me, so I went. Boys :drools:

Well we didn't get anything anyways, so.. Not even a freaking mention??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.