CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lizzy_004, Oct 23, 2006.

1. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Yay, I'm the second. :lol:

It was a lot of fun! :D Now we gotta post our group photos. Here's the one we took with my camera. :p

CSI: Holland

2. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

Stupid ceiling @ Utrecht Centraal. We're looking all blue-greenish =/
    At least we don't have a weird look on our face ;)

3. debje

debje Pathologist

how I spend my day? eating a bunch of ben & jerry's ice cream :rolleyes: not that much actually

4. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

what's wrong with spending your day eating a bunch of Ben & Jerry's?? :D <3 I love B&J!

Here is board you were talking about Eva. I took a pic when I had waved you goodbye and took the escalator down to my train.

I had a really great time today guys :D Too bad you weren't there Deb.. :(

5. debje

debje Pathologist

I talked to my mom yesterday on msn...I asked why and she said she had no good feelings about it so I didn't ask further and then she said we talk later about it :(

6. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

I'm sorry to say Deb, but your mom's feelings are off. There weren't any creepy guys or anything.. And we're not creepy either ;)

So Lizzy, have you seen Saw 2 already? It's cool right? Btw, heres that site where you can convert files :)

7. debje

debje Pathologist

I know that too,I said that you were normal people *ughRoosugh* :lol: and that you guys went bowling...:rolleyes:

8. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

I just watched Saw II, Laura. My god, it was SO exciting! I'm still kinda shaking, don't tell anyone :p I'm looking forward to the next one.

Anddd, are you guys in the mood for ER already? I'm going to watch Prison Break, and tape ER and watch that tomorrow with my mom. I kinda forgot what it was about last week though.. :/

And, who of you is going to Zwolle on the 5th? :D

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

I had planned to go to Zwolle but since I kinda ran out of money its no longer an option. I have another idea for Liberation Day :D

Me and my best friend are gonna treat ourself with a CSI marathon ;)

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Same here. Just watched Prison Break; I loved it. I'm so angry with myself that I didn't start watching that show earlier... so many things have happened that I didn't see. Oh well, I still love it. It's so exciting, every time.

I'll watch ER tomorrow. I don't remember everything eiher, just that Abby told Luka she was pregnant. :p

11. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

Riiiight!! I totally forgot! Aww that's gonna be cool. By the way, Eva, can you make a little clip with your camera tomorrow or something? Because I was too late to tape :( I missed the scene(s) before the opening credits. You think you can film it? :p Pretty please? :)

About Prison Break, yes you did miss a lot :p The first season was so much more exciting than it is now ;)

12. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Haha true. I did see a few episodes of season one of Prison Break. I usually watched it when I was babysitting. But I missed way too much... well, perhaps they'll rerun it sometime. Or I'll just buy the DVD. :lol:

I'll try to make a video of the first scenes!

13. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

Aww ER was so cute! All the flash backs of Abby <3

I was wondering, is the two minute silent thing typical Dutch?

14. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ Yes, I believe it is. Maybe they have traditions like it in other countries, but this at 20:00 on fourth of may is typically Dutch.

So is anyone watching 'Der Untergang' on RTL 5? My parents are watching it now, but I don't really want to, somehow... it's gonna creep me out, I guess.

I still have to watch ER. So there were flashbacks of Abby? That sounds cool. I'm gonna watch it soon.

15. debje

debje Pathologist

I already did see 'Der Untergang' a while ago so I didn't watch it, I watched CSI Miami... 2 new episodes in 1 week :D