Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

2. NickyStokes

NickyStokes Hit and Run

could I get the link?

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Really only that long ago? :eek: That feels like ages ago, wow. Time flies when your having fun, huh?

Thanks for sorting stuff out MiamiDade. :D

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a question about the finale. I know Grissom's and Sara's relationship will be exposed soon. I know the teams will find out about them. Will Ecklie break up the teams again, if he find out about Grissom and Sara? I hope not. The teams work well together. Please tell me or not. I won't be upset with you if you can't explain it. I'll understand. I just want to feel better. I do not like the teams to break up, I like them together.

5. es28_gsrfan

es28_gsrfan Civilian

With all this talk about the last couple episodes they better be really great or alot of us out there are going to be disapointed

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is such an awesome picture. that I thought you'd all like to see it again.. and thank gawd, I don't have to use **spoiler** boxes ;) and Nicky I don't remember where I got the pic. of them on break.. it was in my picture files..I think maybe off of Jora's fan-stie or WPAP :confused:

[​IMG]

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

She made a mistake - I think it was a bit unecessary for you all to pop off the wagon. She didn't even mention anything very spoilerish, and what she had posted was false - and rumoured.. But whichever - I can totally understand everyone's anger to it, it has happened before.

With that being said - I don't even get to WATCH TOMORROWS CSI:

I am utterly pissed at that. Well, I can record it :rolleyes: unless they let me off my shift early - which I doubt.. I mean, they did today - but why couldn't it have been tomorrow :cries:

8. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

1. Be careful of your spoilers, being aware that titles can also spoil.

2. If someone screws up, don't have a cow. Hit that notify mod. People make mistakes. The only way to truly remain spoiler-free due to either boo-boos or those who don't care if they spoil is to avoid totally. Sad, but true. Realize that we try to keep things spoiler-free, but sometimes crap happens. For that, we're sorry.

3. Do NOT threaten people. You don't want me to go Romulan on your ass.

I know it's annoying, hell, beyond annoying if someone posts a spoiler. I've been on the receiving side and OOPS, once I screwed up about one on a show. But I know that if I like a show and truly, truly don't want to be spoiled, I avoid the 'net.

9. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

So, one of the cold opens for "Leapin' Lizards" recently posted on Innertube is entitled "The Scene." Now, to my GSR-shipping imagination, "The Scene" can only be "The Scene" with "The Letter." I was really excited for 10 seconds, before I realized "The Scene" just meant the crime scene. Oh, well! I only have to wait 26 more hours for the real thing, and what promises to be some truly sweeeeeeeet GSR.

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Wow! I get home from watching Dirty Dancing at the theater again tonight and all hell breaks loose! :eek:

I'm really sorry we lost Adz and all other spoiler-free people because of something. SAD. :(

That's freaking bullshit. Seriously. I hate the rubbish those people publish. That's the reason I got out of that major, because they give good journalism a bad name. JF needs to sue their asses and let that be that. But I know she won't because she's too good-hearted. Whatever. She'll be back...I KNOW it.

Lady Box[/b]]:lol:. I love eggy's name for you. And I got excited about "The Scene" too so don't worry, you weren't the only one. :lol:

You know...I realized something tonight. I kept thinking about Grissom and Sara watching DD tonight. Their story is almost the same...except for the whole dancing part. :lol:.

Made me feel happy inside. :D

Is that three lines? I hope so. If not.

They "do it". And it's good. REALLY good. :lol: Geek!sex is the best. :lol:

Edited because it's good to use the right form of their. :lol:

11. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

woooo!!! 23.5 hours :) lol, im horrible!! but i actually get to watch it.. as it airs. which means im going to be bouncing off the walls all day until i get home.

i know im a little early, but with all the gsr goodness this year, when do the season box sets usually come out? santa is SO buying me season 7 this year ;)

im sure if we all donated $5 to JF contract signage she'd get the payment she deserves, hell, ill throw in a 20! think of it this way. if, and i do say IF, this is JF last season as full time staff, is it even possible to have her as a reocuring guest star? if sara is badly injured say, and cant return to work for god knows how long could they kinda throw her in a hospital scene here and there with gris? somehow i dont see JF doing a bunch of guest appearances. i dunno, just me. what do you guys think? one guest appearance and she dies in S8? seems unlikely..

12. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

On a slightly different topic... can't one of our resident Photoshop geniuses give us some Dirty Dancing scenes with WP's and JF's heads stuck on Johnny's and Baby's necks? Because those would seriously rock. Just the thought of them cavorting on the floor with a "C'mere, loverboy!" balloon coming out of JF's mouth is enough to put me in stitches....

13. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Hee! Nobody puts Sara in a corner.

It could be an homage to crime procedurals. Heck, the movie already has Jerry Orbach, a.k.a. Lenny Briscoe from Law and Order, in it.

Personally, I would like the Sara/Grissom heads superimposed on Baby and Johnny in that scene when they're practicing the lift in the river. That would be an image we would take to our graves.

14. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

:eek:I would friggin' DIE. Seriously...

How about the end with the whole arm around the neck? :eek:

::squee::

Could not get a hold of myself.

I can work my photoshop magic and see what I can come up with. I'm not that advanced yet...but I can try...

AND YAY! IT'S THURSDAY! WOOT!

Domestic!Grissom and Sara? STOKED. Dog+Bed+GSR+Letter=Freaking happy fan girl. :D

::sigh:: I FREAKING love this ship.

Off to work now...sadly...

Oh well...at least I have tonight to look forward too. :D

15. FolkQueen

FolkQueen Victim

I think the letter scene will be at the end of 7x23.......;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.