Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Re: Fanfiction Request, Reccomendation, & Showcase

Request:

I would love it if someone(s) would write a Catherine/Sofia follow-up to the napkin rose scene. (can't think of the episode name :eek: ) Fluff, angst, I don't care, there's not enough fics w/ these 2 as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Fanfiction Request, Reccomendation, & Showcase

Hi,
Since this is for requests, I'd like to see a good Mac/Peyton one - with no hint of a Mac/Stella romantic relationship at all. Thanks.

Re: Fanfiction Request, Recommendation, & Showcase

I have now got a new Miami-New York story on fanfiction.net, to go along with my Greg story I'm doing. Here is the info:

Title: Ten Little Indians
Author: Sam
Rating: T
Characters: Greg (main)
Chapters: 3 so far (work in progress)
Summary: When Greg’s failure to show for work coincides with an unusual delivery, the entire CSI team may be in danger.
Warnings: Violence, Language, Criminal behavior
Link: on fanfiction.net

Title: Speed Trap
Author: Sam
Character: (Speed, and both the Miami and NY teams)
Chapters: 2 so far (work in progress)
Summary: When Miami, Dade loses one of its own, it effects more than just Horatio’s team. The repercussions can be felt as far away as even New York City.
Warnings: AU: violence, language, and despair mostly, but nothing overly graphic. The rating is mainly for the imagery, not the written word.
Link: on fanfiction.net

Sam

I have a new Sara Sidle fic up here, called "Sara's Diary".

There will be lots of involvement between Sara, Catherine, Grissom, and Greg - for those interested.

There is no accurate rating - there is some swearing, and sexual (but not full) talk.

REQUEST:

Can anyone make a fic about a CSI: in danger? I know saraxsullivan had one about Jigsaw having Sara, but it never got finished - can anyone make something like that?! Thanks! :D

I'd like to recomment this fic:

Title: HiStory
Author: RVFan (Annwn here on the board)
Characters: Ryan (main), CSI:Miami team, OC Ryan's family
Chapters: 33 (work in progress)
Summary: They have been working with Ryan for over two years, but how well did they know him? They didn't, until a further tragedy brought his father back into Ryan's life.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3173930/1/

Just so we're clear, rated T is not over the PG line, only M is, right Sissi? :confused: If it is I'm so sorry.

Anyway, YES you read that right, the fic already has 33 chapters. I realize I'm kind of late in recommending it but if it's a rainy afternoon or a lazy morning and you have nothing to do....give it a shot. It's worth it, it digs in really deep on Ryan's backstory and the best part is that it's believable. It's CaRWash, with ups and downs ( :p) but if you'd just read it for Ryan it would be good too. So give it a shot ;)

Hey everyone,
My website (The Greg Files) is having a fanfic challenge this month, and since it's on the Greg Files it will have to be about Greg :)

More information can be found on http://thegregfiles.ning.com

Hi

I tried posting this suggestion on YTDAW but that seems to be a closed club! Ignored totally. I didn't think it was *that* bad a suggestion!

Anyway, I am not a writer but I see allot of similar Living Doll fics, which is TOTALLY understandable!

How about another angle than Sara's death or survival? It occurred to me the other day what if that "vision" of Natalie's slashing Grissom's throat was not a psychotic fantasy but was REAL.... how would the plot evolve from there?

There's scope there? Would he survive? If he was immobilized would the team be able to find Sara without their leader?

If the throat cut his windpipe maybe Grissom would have to communicate with sign language? Although he could always write I know. I think they ought to make use of his deafness skills more than they do. They have not revisited it for several seasons.

Anyway it is just a suggestion to you talented lot out there that keep me (at least) well entertained with your skill! I wish I had 1/2 the ability. Great stuff!

It's not that dumb a suggestion is it?? After all I bet everyone thought it actually happened for 30 seconds until they showed Grissom still talking intact. Gave me a fright!

Well i'm looking for some H/Y fanfics and frankly I've read all the ones on this forum and on fanfiction.com yeah there aren't a lot :p So could anyone tell me where I can find more fanfics regarding these two? If anybody feels like writing, that's even better! :p

It's not that dumb a suggestion is it??

There are no dumb suggestions, just dumb answers ;) this seems an interesting plot actually, if i had more time this week, i may work on it.

Well i'm looking for some H/Y fanfics and frankly I've read all the ones on this forum and on fanfiction.com yeah there aren't a lot :p So could anyone tell me where I can find more fanfics regarding these two? If anybody feels like writing, that's even better! :p

Actually i thought we had some talented H/Y writers around here, i'm sure one of them will help you ;)

Re: Looking for Greg fics

well, in response to your poll:
I like the stories when greg is sick because it is so opposite of his personality, you get to see him so vulnerable and he seems to have the attitude that he can take care of himself, but its cute when he realizes he cant and has to let someone else help him out. How about you? Did you find any good stories with that plot?

Kit I'll add it to my list of things to do, but I'm currently writing another fic...we'll see, I'd love to write an H/Y fic. ;)

I hope someone can help me find this story. I have been trying to find it for over a week and really do not know where else to ask.

I do not remember very much about this story because it has been so long since I first read it. Lady Heather's daughter (Zoe) was attacked at a crime scene. When the Lady arrived at the scene to take Zoe home, Sara became distracted with watching the dominatrix. Grissom eventually reprimanded Sara for this behavior, and Sara sulkily went back to processing the scene.

I know, it's not a lot to go on. But it's been a few years since I read it. I have contacted several people about this to see if they know which story I am talking about but so far, no such luck.

I would like to suggest that you read anything by "LosingInTranslation" she's everywhere on the net. She is amazing and I absolutely love her work!

The fics I have at ff.net are:

Without A Word- This is a series of emails passed between Catherine and the rest of the CSI crew. It's set in the future. The catch is that Catherine abruptly moved away without telling anyone why. Though everyone is learning to live without her in LV they still can't help but try to figure out why she left. This one is good for "Grillows" "GSR" "CatNip" and "YoBling" fans apparently because I've recieved reviews from just about all of those creeds saying "ooh I love ----ship, yay!"

Elaborate Lives- This one is really centered around all of the characters, though Grissom takes a pretty huge back burner to Catherine, Nick, Warrick, Sara and my OC. Nick's got a teenager that comes to live with him. While I have an OC with a young child on the brink of death.

I have several oneshots too. I have a GSR oneshot called "Just because. & Because."

I also have a oneshot set at about the same time as "Bodies In Motion" and it's about Warrick's decision to get married. It's entitled "Carpe Diem."

I have a few other new ones, a commedy called "A Job Well done" that involves Jell-O, Hot Dogs, A kiddy swimming pool, and Sara and Greg Wrestling.

I have a few more that are kind of cute...

I can't think of any others that I suggest right now but I'll go puruse FF.net and come back and let you all know!

Calling Out All Fiesta Authors...

Hi fellow Fiesta lovers!! I just created a C2 called ¡Ven a la Fiesta! at fanfiction.net. It is dedicated to Don Flack, Jr. and Stella Bonasera stories.

If you have written any Fiesta stories or some CSI:NY stories with Fiesta elements in them and had published it at fanfiction.net, please send me a PM at fanfiction.net or you could just reply to this thread, so that I would be able to add your stories to the archive. Also, please spread the word...Gracias!! :D

Anyway, here's a link to the archive:

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Ven_a_la_Fiesta/48452/

¡Viva Fiesta! :lol:

Back