George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #19

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GCEIII

GCEIII Victim

oh men :eek: Maryse i´m sorry to hear that *hugs you*
    hope your feeling are soon better and accept my deep sympathy.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Maryse sorry about your grandpa :( I'm glad our pics of Nick have helped :)

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

5. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Jacquie I love your theme choice. I can't wait to go back and look at all the pics submitted. :devil:
    maryse - so sorry to hear about your loss. The Ward is a good place to come for a pick-me-up. Just a bunch of chatty girls and pics of a good-looking guy. It always helps me.
    Welcome GCEIII - don't be shy. We're the nicest people in TalkCSI. We love anyone who loves Nick. :D

6. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Morning all!
    Off duty after a lovely, rainy night. So...I'm a legend around these parts, huh? Wow! What an ego boost! :lol: Welcome GCEIII (you're not THE George Eads, are you? ;) ) *presents you with a shiny new pair of 'cuffs*

Maryse very sorry to hear of your loss. Pull up a chair and stare deeply into GE's eyes and he'll make it a little easier for you!

So...is it wrong that I want to wrap myself around one of GE's thighs like a tree sloth and just stay there forever?! His muscles should be deemed a deadly weapon! :lol:

7. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

yes...thisis the best place to makeme fell better...that is whyi popped in this moring before i have to start teaching to cheerme up....awwww George is just so...well you all know what i mean ;)

8. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Howdy and goog morning Ward :D

welcome here GCEIII and feel you free ;)

and Maryse :( i´m cheerless to hear that with your grandpa. Hope Nicky can help you :) *hug*

Jacquie the third pic *yummi* looks so good thanks for this start pics here makes me happy and now i can make some works in the garden.

Nikky :lol: nice AVI i´ve changed mine too ;) is from cathwillows i wish i can take 3 Avis together, Nicky is soooo cute.

For you´ll nice Nicky day

some randoms from me ;)

cute smiling every day
    he thinking about.. is that enough to make a party with the Wardladys
    oh men, be carefull...who chucks all the Gummybears :lol:
    hmm i need sun and the Wardladys :devil:
    are you ready Girls
    nooo words :lol:

have nice day

eta: hey McStokes :lol: you see it you´re be
    celebrated. And Georges muscles *erm* damn yes :devil: stop it need again a cold shower ...

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Thanks to Jacquie and Stoky, the problem with me finding an avatar is that it has to be from a picture that I'm in love with or any of my favorite episodes or scenes. I'll share the ones that I may use in the future.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh the choices :lol:

10. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

Good Day ward :)

Stoky nice pics. and i'd be happy to make you as many icons as you want ;)

Nikky :D for the icons! i have to say that 004 is a nice pic in general, but somehow he is squished in that pic. i think it's because of the crop....
    and 006 lacks a bit of contrast. but maybe that's what makes it so dreamy :lol:
    i love the icons though and you are right, that's a tough choice! i'd be leaning toward #001 because i just LOVE the photos from that shoot!!!
    here's an icon i made from that photoshoot [​IMG] *sigh*

oh and welcome GCEIII i hope you'll enjoy yourself here with us crazy wardgirls :D

11. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Hy :D

cathwillows :lol: you see i use your new Avi soo cute and yeees i love your Icons and i like assume your loveley offer. Btw. the new Icon that you´ve show here is ... thehe i´ve no words

Nikky oh dear, that´s really hard i see :lol: and from the set over the numbers wahhh the third *omg* yummi :devil:

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

NikkyJamez please read the rules on Page/post one of this thread regarding posting pictures. Thank you. ;)

13. GCEIII

GCEIII Victim

:lol: hy i make it short i have not enough time sorry ;) and thanks for the so much welcome here

McStokes sais
    :D you´ve really hard-earned

:lol: ouh ouh it´s dangerous here

convivial evening Ladys ;)

14. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Welcome GCEIII hope you like it hear we're all a tad insane but theres nothing wrong with that we're just Nick crazy :D

And Maryse I'm really really sorry about your grandpa *Hugs* hope your allright i'm afraid that I completley sympathis with you literally not two hours ago I got the call that my Granddad just died too :confused: not a good day for Grandads. We shall just have to watch loads of CSI and drool over loads of Nickylicious pictures :lol:

15. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Hy Swami :D you´re back *yummi* i´m happy. But your Granddad die to? *huggles from me* oh men sorry these :( my answer was tooo quick.

and GCEIII not afraid of the cuffs :lol: or do you mean other dangerous? hmmm? it´s a bit weired. Thanks for the nice wishes here :D hope you´ve not to hard working.

Babs your honey *huggles you* she is sick have a flue :( get well soon sweety specially for you Nicky is watching for you and your Baby ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.