Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

He did that because of the case. The victim in butterflied looked almost exactly like Sara. Grissom had been getting way too wrapped up in the case, and when it came down to talking with Sara - he just couldn't do it. At the end, we realize why he had been like that - the case simply had gotten to him, and he couldn't help but show his feelings for Sara.

Hope that was a good explanation, someone may be able to give you a better one :p

2. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Hehe. Yeah, Adixiz, I think I'm crediting the right person though. :p

I think the reason that they kept it quiet was because they wanted to make sure that their relationship was steady and to mkae sure that they actually had a chance of having a relationship before opening it to criticism from the rest of the team.

If the rest of the team finds out now, I am sure Grissom and Sara's Relationship will be strong enough to hold up to the abuse that will most probably be thrown at them.

I love Billy in the GQ Award Ceremony Clip.

"And those are the women who made it possible for me to win this Man of the Year Thing"

Sweet! He kept on umming and aahing but that always happens to everyone. It was such a sweet speech and I think it realy shows how Billy Petersen is just using his own experience and character to 'humanize' Grissom. Now that Grissom has a girlfriend, he can't stay a lonely, silent, uncaring guy. Basically, I agree wioth Adzix. :)

If Jorja/Sara leaves/dies... I shall dig myself a hole and live there for the next year.... I think seeing Grissom freak out for once would be such great Drama. I cannot wait. Although I'm not watching the episode until I either get my hands on the DVD or they decide to move onto Season 7 in my random country that is falling off the Earth. :p

OMG! I ran the whole house three times in absolute total fangirl obsessiveness! OMG! I wish I lived in America to see this eppie in full! Wow! I cannot wait until Thursday! OMG! Some one save me please before I go on a mad fangirl rampage..... It does look like he is leaning away from her. I just want to know what they are looking at..... And, I love the bed, I love the room, I love the dog and I love the fact that Sara is reading the letter!!

That is my 200 cents. :p

Kate. :)

3. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

So, I clicked on Reeble's SPOILER FREE DO NOT CLICK cause I was interested. (I'm not spoiler free, don't worry) and I laughed my head off. All I see is WTF WTF WTF WTF. I didn't really notice what it was pointing to, and I wanted to see the actual picture, so I went to the Spoiler Picture Thread. I clicked on it and all I'm thinking is 'What's with his shirt?' It says 'Hope Athletics' ? Since when is Grissom an athlete? Then I'm like 'Aww they have a dog..' Then 'WOW THAT IS A HUGEEEEEEEE BED!' Can you imagine when they were going to buy it? 'Hello, mr salesman, um we're looking for a bed.' 'RIGHT THIS WAY, SIR' 'No, we need a bigger bed than that' 'OO okay..' 'No, bigger than that' 'Oh.. well..' '*sigh* honey, we'll have to get ours custom made..'
    :lol:

4. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

OMFG!

AHHHHH! ok in the video it looks like Sara is pissed but now they are just sitting on the bed (THATS HUGE) and looks like they are watching TV. And it is so cool to see them like just regular and not at work. And i knew this would be in LL! I bet this is gonna be the KISS scene!!!!

Woo 2 more days!

and ok in class today, there was this shoe box and it had like a miniature living room in it and i was like AHHH and my friend was like WTF? ha..it's ok there wasn't a DB in it and it was just like an interior design thing. false alarm.

GSR is Love.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

you so sure about that? lol :p
    i've seen it like 10 times. sooooo adooooorhhhhhhablleee

*melts*

my favorite moments then, cuz i haven't listed them yet:

1) The Hallway Scene. i mean, guys. Horny!Grissom. duuh
    2) Butterflied. whole ep & the speech (which btw i know by heart)
    3) Ending Happy. "I love you cuz you're awesome in bed."

F***. attention all spoiler-free. do NOT go on Geekfiction. i think that some moron just put one of the promo pics as his freakin avatar. it's tiny though, but still.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome GSRLiz have fun.. glad your here ;) and my favs. are and many more are^^

**Pin Me Down "IE'
    **Butterflied
    **Suckers.. they worked so closely in this one.. showing thier camraderie!
    **Nesting Dolls" the hand holding, and my opinion is this is when they **took it to the next level**[​IMG]
    **TOYD
    **Way To Go
    **Fallen Idols
    **Swap Meet
    **Ending Happy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

edited to stack images in top of each other. side by side was stretching the screen

7. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

yeah, i still cant stop giggling uncontrollably over the whole happy thing. damnit, i have to go watch it again. BOXES!!!!

i laughed hysterically when i saw the WTF's all over the place. wtf indeed. where'd the dog come from??? i keep repeating "they have a dog? since when do they have a DOG?" and it still makes no sense to me.

ok so we've been discussing the whole grissom leaving the bed, sara lookin kinda bleh and pissy. earlier a few people said they thought maybe gris didnt tell sara he loved her all the time in so many words. maybe this scene stems from that? shes still befuddled because he cant say he loves her so shes chillin out eating her yogurt and he gets this brilliant idea, smiles slightly and fetches the letter for her. THEEEEN (pure speculation..) love you kiss kiss???

ETA: 'cause i cant read..apparently.. love you guys!

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Forgive me, but I'm almost wary of a kiss. Yes, seeing them on THEIR bed together is too absolutely adorable. But, at the same time, if they were to kiss, I'd lean more towards Sara's demise in the finale... I just can't imagine them killing her off without giving us the payoff of an awesome kiss. But, if we get the kiss before the season's end, then I'm worried. Then, yeah, um... Grissom's gonna be sleeping in that bed with no one but the dog.

9. aleyna423

aleyna423 Prime Suspect

i reallt doubt sara is gonna die because the show would go nowhere after that and CBS may loose a lot of raitings, and they wouldnt be willing to risk that. I think the kiss scene wont happen until the finale after they find her and get her out of trouble.... just a theory (hope im right)

10. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

hi again :) love the hat..
    i really hope TPTB are using the whole contract thing as a ploy. i can't imagine them killing off one of the most popular characters in the next to last season of the show. then again, i can see how it would be an effective way of how to get out of explaining the relationship to the higher ups. how would CSI operate if the whole team knew these two were together? how would the dynamic change? we've heard they'll be found out at least during the finale, but will ecklie and the undersheriff be part of the crowd who finds out? so many questions and all we can do is enjoy the ride. i too am slightly afraid of a kiss. then again? maybe my theory is wrong. maybe shell read the letter and theyll do that happy smile eye sex talk they do oh so well and then fade to commercial or somethin' ;)

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This poll is the latest from the new TV Guide.. May 6-13.. and of course there are whinners..and complainers..usually the same ones!! and you know who I mean :mad: blah-blah-blah on the S/7 spoiler thread.. but this is based on millions of readers/subscribers..^^

tvguide.comPOLL

Are you glad Lady Heather is coming back? to CSI?

85%.. NO, Grissom and Sara are soul mates!
    15%..YES, let Grissom have his fun!

Is he having fun when he's not with Sara? :eek:

[​IMG]

12. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Awesome! GSR is sweeping the nation! And, no, Grissom is most definitely not having fun when he's not with Sara. *stamps foot* Sara is the one who makes him happy after all. :D

I don't think that a kiss in LL means Sara will die in the finale. As I have said elsewhere, I am really holding onto the title "Living Doll" as having a double application: to the MCSK, who identifies with the bloody doll photo she inserts into each mini, and to Sara, who unlike the other "dolls" in the other miniatures, all of whom were found dead, will be found alive. This poetic fitness of this gives me a great deal of comfort.

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I like your interpretation of the title alot. I mean, if you think that they're going to have to go through her sketch book to try to reconstruct what happened to Sara, it does seem like there will be some meat to the season opener, but I guess I lean towards pesimist just because I've never had a ship go this... GOOD. I was a JetC shipper on ST: Voyager. I've been burned BAD, and this is just working out a little TOO well for me, I guess. *sigh* I'll try to be positive. *She's a living doll. LIVING. LIVING.* Yeah, I have my mantra.

14. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

erhm... still love that hat gris..
    i like your POV, i actually never thought of it that way before. i really hope you're right. my mind is racing now on how to fit LD in with everything else we've found out so far.. baffling.. ok im off

before i go, i have a question for everyone on this thread.

for the unspoiled: do you get upset when people tell you how the movie is going to end before you get a chance to see it? (wondering if its only CSI you stay unspoiled with)

for the spoiled: when someone tells you how said movie will end do you spend the entire time watching how the links connect? (this is how i view spoilers, i love connecting the dots even if i know the ending)

just wondering... :devil:

15. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Well, for me, whether or not I go unspoiled depends on how much the show means to me. I love CSI, therefore I do not go unspoiled. I like NCIS well enough, and watch it whenever I can, but I don't love it and don't fret if I have to miss it, therefore I don't mind being spoiled for it at all.

If someone spoils me for a movie or TV show that I don't want to be spoiled for, I get seriously ticked. In fact, I had a friend whom I had to stop watching movies and shows with because she JUST COULD NOT SHUT UP when it came to plot points. It was that or stick her headfirst in a barrel of leeches. And leeches were hard to come by.

However, when it comes to stuff I am spoiled for, then I do like to watch and connect the dots, as you said. That's part of the fun. But I can't do it for a show or movie I love (or, in a movie's case, that I think I'll love). Then, the surprise, and the experience of watching it as TPTB intended, is far more important to me than connecting-the-dots. (I'll rewatch it for that. ;) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.