Warrick & Sara # 3 - French Fry Stealin` Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Tini, Jan 9, 2007.

1. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Since this thread is dying, I'm gonna bump it back up by saying YAY! They had a scene last night. It was really short & it wasn't anything special, but it was a scene. I think I just like the way he looks at her, even if they're only together for a second.

But I think it was a huge mistake, not having a scene with Warrick talking to Sara about what happened to her. The scene where she was talking about it with Nick, I kept thinking "That should be Warrick." Oh well, at least there was something :)

2. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Hmmm, I've been away for ages and yet I didn't miss that much...This thread is not really working is it? I don't get it personally because what can be cuter then Warrick and Sara together? No correction, what can be hotter?
    It's good to read that they had a scene together though, small as it was.
    Finally I have a little present for you all, the fic I promised. It's not that long but I'm getting back into writing as we speak so I hope to do some 'real' writing soon. Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3461727/1/

I hope you all enjoy it and that it helps to keep the Swarrick love alive because really...they are to hot to vanish! :)

3. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Pretty much dead thread. Hee, that rhymed.
    Anyway. TPTB, where is our Swarrick? Can we have some please.
    I asked nicely. Now you should give us some. :)

4. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yeah, I think we should officially call this thread a day...With all the GSR love flying around Swarrick is not a couple that people want to see I guess. Pity because I still think they could have had such great chemistry together. And what bugs me the most is that this thread didn't even get to page two! For crying out loud, that's just sad!!

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hello swarrick shippers :D How are you all?

Wow. it seems like its been forever since I've been here. Probably has. I think the last time I came in here was thread 2. I suck, I know.

They used to have great scenes together, sucks they don't have that many scenes anymore.

6. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Hey girls,

I know it`s been forever.
    Oh how I miss the old days, *sigh* but somehow all of our people vanished from this thread and/or forum altogether.... it just doesn`t feel right anymore, does it? :(
    So I can relate to you 100%, hon.
    Though I think CSI is at it`s best at the moment I don`t come here often , let alone post......our couple is still hot and I love their friendship, but blink and you miss Warrick, you know what I mean? :rolleyes:

7. Night

Night Witness

Probably all the GSR burned out our eyes & left us blind (& deaf after that comment last episode...)

But still, we shouldn't let the thread die =] Remember the good old days? Like season 3 for example?

I really hate what the writers are doing to CSI at the moment. I mean it was my favorite show & I hate to see it getting worse every episode. Plus the spoilers for the finale, I mean really?

It almost seems as if there wasn't any room left for anything except GSR, but Swarrick can still live on in our minds, if we don't let it down ;) Maybe some wonder happens (lol) and if it doesn't we just have to rewatch the first few seasons...

8. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Hey, hey, don`t bash my favorite ship honey! :cool:

See I have to disagree, because - for me - this is the best season ever. Just so totally different in every way, I can`t even explain it! :confused:

You know I`m actually pretty excited about the finale. It`s Sara that I`m worried about. I mean, if they let her die, that would be the end of CSI for me. And just think about the different ships: No Sara - no Snickers, Sandle and our hot Swarrick couple! :eek: I`d say let`s wait and see. But still pray to god she`ll be alive next season.

That`s my life right now...LOL..and I`m soooo deep into the GSR right know, it`s not healthy anymore. :lol:
    Swarrick could still be attractive to me, if they`d show Warrick more than 1 min per ep. It´s really frustrating.
    But it`s good to know, some of us still have faith in THE HOTTNESS! ;)

9. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I browse this thread from time to time.

Interesting couple actually. They are so different from one another...that it would always be interesting to watch!

10. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

Wow, must have been disappointing, huh? :lol: LOL

I know, that`s why I shipped them. :D (oh my, now I`m writing in past tense! :lol:) Not like there was anything between those two, ever, I just thought they would have made a great couple...she`s so...smart and passionate and he`s always calm and kinda balanced. But if if they don`t show you anything on screen you lose interest.*shrugs* Was bound to happen one day and our number of members is not very high......so you can do the math... :( Too sad, really.
    I mean, we were really not delusional in that regard: there was no chance they would ever get together and I know a lot of people shook their heads about us Swarrick shippers , but :p it worked for us. We enjoyed (and still enjoy) their friendship and hottness.

11. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

First of, yay! My girl is back but secondly...don't think that you can get away with saying something like that. I may not post often but I lurk!! And I get off my lazy butt and post when the co-founder of the Swarrick religion says she used to ship them.
    I can live with Swarrick never having scenes together, I can live with GSR being the number one ship for you and I can even live with one minute of Warrick ( If I tape the ep and rewatch the minute like ten times.. :lol:) but you were my partner in crime! If we don't believe in Swarrick anymore then who will?? I say we have got to keep the faith! Not for them as a couple but for them as the HOT friends that they are! And luckily you agree with me:

Let's just enjoy the hotness! :D

ETS: Look at that!! We even made the second page! Whoohoo! (The things I get excited about... :p)

12. edog

edog Lab Technician

I'll help with the number of members. :D I multi ship. I can dig it.

I started reading Warrick/Sara fanfic a long time ago, then wasn't finding much new stuff for a while and just. . . stopped. Now I'm into them again and rediscovered old fics that I read way back when. I have a favorite one I can share.

Surprises by J9

Check out the fan art thread too. An icon challenge (called Ship Ahoy!) features Swarrick as one of the pics used in the entries. The icons look awesome. =)

13. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

I still adore Warrick and Sara, but I'm so horrible for not posting in this thread in so long!! :eek: Please forgive me Joy and Tini! :p

I love reading Swarrick fanfiction and I love writing it even more. I think they have so much chemistry that the stories tend to write themselves. They're so casual around eachother that you don't have to be real technical and formal in scenes. Warrick's just so awesome :p You can just start a scene with him walking in and saying, "How's it going, girl?" :lol: :p

There have been some great WS moments this season, my favorite being the scene from Fallen Idols regarding the 'post-coital panty search' :lol: :p

14. xscots_lassx

xscots_lassx Witness

My god it's been ages since i've posted here aswell, i think its because i watch miami more than the original, i feel ashamed! :( x

15. edog

edog Lab Technician

LOL, that was the best. I'm feeling the Warrick/Sara vibe again. It's a good feeling. I guess my fav scene this season is backin Meet Market. The club where Sara and Warrick are checking out the "dates" and whatnot. They make some great facial expressions. :lol: