Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by MegantheMonster, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:lol: Oh, Mike! You're too funny :D But you know, it really does say something about her when it even gets the ladies revved up... :p

Megan That is just the cutest. :D Now I finally have a picture of Emily that my mom would be interested in....She is basically in love with Gene Simmons.. :lol:

Oh, and this is a litle something I whipped up with that pic.....I was having fun with layers, and I have seen that sort of effect everywhere and not known how to do it for so long. Now that I have finally managed to do it I'm so proud of myself.....

[​IMG]

^^ What do you think? :D

2. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

Oh stop it Bullet_Girl...stop it please...have mercy on a lovestruck Goddess Emily love slave like me!!! The picture is just too gorgeous I can't stand it!!! :eek:

And yeah about that picture of my Goddess with that film can...was there a film can? I didn't notice...I was too busy noticing who was holding the film can or whatever it was. It's just like when I watch every eppy, once Calleigh appears on the scene....all the other characters seem to "disappear" :D

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Ahhh.... *ponders whether she should post more fanart with lyrics from The Pussycat Dolls 'I dont need a man...'* Nahhh....I'm not that cruel :p Mercy granted ;)

I dunno why, but I feel a manipulation of the picture coming on..... :devil: muahahaha.... But I'm not gonna post it here.. ;) Oh, and I totally understand where you're coming from, Mike :D

I read that article about her receiving the award a Ravenscroft.....That has inspired me so much, it has made me lift my standards and performance to another level..... 'I know I can pass drama and become an actress....I just know I can...' :p It's actually been one of my passions for a long tme, but our Emily just intensified it :D

4. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

That's a lovely article Megan :D And the picture is very cute :) Thanks for posting! :D

5. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

she modeled the can very beautifly!:lol:
    i loved calleighs accent last night
    it was like so southern(yea i know shes southern:p)

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

God, I am so bad I haven't been in here in forever! Gosh. I've missed so much, How are yall?

Megan thanks for the article. I haven't seen that one. :D

7. tiger41

tiger41 Victim

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

:eek: :eek: :eek: Hello Hotness!!!

Check out the heels...ouch :lol:

9. StarDuquesneEMT

StarDuquesneEMT Rookie

Holy Gods that pic kicks so much ass!!!

Hey, y'all, I usually hang out over in the Calleigh/Eric thread but I love Emily and Calleigh so I need to come hang out over here too :D I'm an EMT and I write fic and make graphics. *goes back to photoshop*

10. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

^^ Welcome to the thread, Star :D You'll love your time here :p (I've always wanted to say that :lol:)

I have that pic tiger posted as my wallpaper...... oh, I'm not sure if this is okay here, but its of Emily, so heres something for you all:
    http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/Bullet_Girl/Emily3.jpg

I can't remember exactly where I got the base pic from, but I know where I got most of the brushes from on it. :lol: All I remember is that I google searched 'Emily Procter' and found it like that :p (the original, that is ;))

I also love those heels.... they match my dress that I got a while back :lol:

EDIT:
    Thanks for that :D I alomst forgot to say that, sorry for taking so long :lol:

11. tiger41

tiger41 Victim

hi all i know the pics of the goddess are great i have seen the pics of her the HBO movie Breast Men all i can say is OH MY GOD i would post them but i wont because i think mike would have a heart attack big time and i dont the mods would lkie that

12. Maartje

Maartje Witness

Hey guys,
    for all the dutch people in here: CSI: Miami is on thuesday and friday now, I don't know why but yesterday I was watching tv and there was a new episode of CSI Miami on rtl 4 :eek: I was freakin' out! thank god I only missed the begin of it ;)
    next week CSI miami is on thuesday and friday too!
    Bye,
    Maartje

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Emily is all about the heels!! :lol: She wanted wear heels on the show and the writers told her that a cop don't wear 3 inch heels and work in them she was like "I do and I can." :lol:

She does do a pretty impressive job of running and walking in the heels she wears on the show. I could never do that :lol: Some of them are very high and in real life cops/investigators wouldn't wear them.

14. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

15. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

That pic is so pretty! She is gorgeous and I think she'd make an awesome catwoman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.