Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by MegantheMonster, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegantheMonster

MegantheMonster Police Officer

Bullet_Girl: Love the avatar. I like a lot.

Stupid Question Alert:

Does Calleigh have any siblings? Does Emily have any sibilngs?

I don't know where that question came from, but I dunno, I'd like to know.

Megan

2. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Holy Shit.... :eek: That is like....like..... uhhh.... *THUD!* I know Mike would love that one :D I do too... :lol: It's too hot for words.... I wonder what Emily would say if I went up to her and asked her to sign it? Probably something weird since I'm a chick myself :p

Megan, I remember hearing Calleigh had some brothers...dunno where I got that from though :lol:
    And I'm not sure if Emily has any siblings, so sorry :( can't help you on that one :)

And thanks for the comment on my Avvie! :D it's from the 'crazy girfriend' talk scene between Eric and Calleigh in S4, after his ex 'Gloria' smashes in Marisols windows. :D The lyrics are from K.T. Tunstalls 'Suddenly I see' and I thought the lyrics suited it perfectly. Although I couldn't seem to get the coloring right... :rolleyes: :lol:

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

According to IMDB.com, Emily has a brother named Whit.

5. athens

athens Coroner

BeryllaN thanks for the pictures,where is the second one from?

^^In her bio on the CBS website,I think it's written there!

BG, happy belated birthday! ;)

6. Maartje

Maartje Witness

Emily's parents are divorced too right? I thought that happened when she was 2 ore something... And I remember one episode where Calleigh asked her father if her mother wanted him back or something... I don't know wich ep that was.. I think Under the influence. My parents are divorced too, it happened 2 years ago, I think it sounds worser than it is. ;)
    I can't wait to see the episode where Calleigh talks about her parents :)

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I thought the talk of Cal's parent's divorce was a nice touch...it was nice to see a little background on Cal ya know?

I thought Emily did a great job with it too. You could tell there was more than her character was letting on about the divorce by her facial expressions and Emily played it great.

I can't wait for tomorrow night :D

8. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

Maartje

That episode was "The Best Defense" in the second season.
    Its like one of my fav episodes because Calleigh is such a hard ass in it.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Is that the same episode where Duke says he won't drink anymore because he loves her mother too much for that? Or something among those lines. And then at the end of the episode he was drinking anyway, I believe. I remember watching that going: "ok...now I want to know where Calleigh's mother is and what is going on here." I guess I got part of my answer in this ep.

10. MegantheMonster

I love the Sniper Episode where Calleigh says her mother called her and told her to come home till the whole sniper thing blew over.

So maybe her mother got sober and Duke didn't. That could lead to divorce. *shrugs* So, that tells you something right there. Duke is in Miami with Calleigh and her mother is back in Lousiana.

Sidebar: It makes me wonder why, considering her mother is in - if I remember right - in Lousiana, why didn't they mention something about Katrina?

Anyway, I just remembered that tidbit and thought it was interesting.

I could be totally wrong but I'm used to that.

Megan <3

11. Kerosene

Kerosene Witness

Thats it Dutchie!

He says that he hasn't had a drop in 60 days and says that he loves her mother to much to go back to drinking.
    At the end of the episode Hagen pulls Kenwall out of a bar and brings him to Calleigh.

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

That's shameful, really... But it was so real and convincing I almost believed it was a *please forgive me* reality TV show for a second! :eek:

That was a great episode, I espescially liked that bit too... :p

13. Mike1168

Mike1168 Dead on Arrival

*peeks in*

Hey y'all!!

Yeah, I'm BAAAACK! Last little while has been kinda rough, but I just decided to drop back in and say "hey!". No, I didn't get a chance to see the Goddess Emily when she was at her old school in Raleigh :( The event was very private and understandably so since it was only 1 week after the VT tragedy! But I see that the article from a local paper was posted for y'all to see! (YAY for the love!)

Yeah Bullet_Girl...you know me too well!!! :D I took one look at that picture and went.........THUD!!!!!! :eek:

Great checkin' back in....promise I won't be a stranger! :cool:

*strolls out lookin' for the Goddess*

14. MegantheMonster

http://www.meganthemonster.com/csimiami/emily.jpg

I was googling for pictures and I just happened to stumble upon this. It's from the Gene Simmons page/Gene Simmons blog.

Appearently, the cast and crew have a rock-metal shirt trading every year around Christmas. Here, I'll past the article...

Gene,

Every Christmas the cast, crew, and producers of CSI Miami have a "heavy metal t-shirt" exchange, much like a Secret Santa. Everyone who participates puts their name in a can and we each draw a name, whosever name you draw you buy that person a heavy metal t-shirt. We have a big exchange at the same time and everyone has a blast!! This year we decorated a film can with all of our favorite heavy metal heros and 'you know who' is right in the center of it all!! As you can see here, the lovely Emily Procter proudly displaying our can right before choosing her special heavy metal t-shirt recipient. Thought you'd get a kick out of that...

Tim Sheridan

credit: www.genesimmons.com

Megan <3

15. BulletGrrrl

BulletGrrrl Police Officer

That's a great find Megan! And what a cool idea! Thanks for posting the letter and the gorgeous Emily Pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.