Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

hey Cofi, glad your back. We are all great, arent we?? My mum lurrrves George Eads, almost as much as she loves GeorgeClooney. hmm, maybe she has a thing for Georges...my dad is called Dave :eek:. Aww, i will soo read youre fic so do tell me when its done! I still cant get over the 'he never lets anyone wear his coat' thing.

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

hi cofi welcome back girl...
    emily nice scenario and it is sad. :(
    and if you ever write a fanfic go post the link.
    i know nick love sara very much and vice versa they just happen to not to act on it yet ;)
    i read nick's profile in csi wiki that he had a crush on sara or something significant to it and i squee. :D
    i hope this will finally realise, that they both meant for each other.
    sara is having an effect on nick and sara is glowing.

3. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey guys! Just thought i'd share my SNickers dream with y'all! It was so weird and i can only remember bits and pieces, i have a very strange mind :lol:

Nick and Sara were married, and Sara was 7 and a half months pregnant with me! She had a complication. i was delivered by C section but Sara was left infertile. Then it sorta skipped to when i was 15 (my age now). Nick and Sara had just adopted chinese twin babies and i was looking into their crib and stroking their hair... Then my mum woke me up for school! grrrrr! :mad: I was so annoyed!

Anywayz, i just thought i'd share that with y'all!

SNickers rules! Peace dudes x

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

LMAO!! that's the strangest SNickers dream ever.. I LOVE IT!! HAHA:p

haha... thank you guys, i just hope that that scenario happens!! *crosses finger* PLEEASE!!

what?! WHERE!! IT SAYS THAT!! te hee!! *does a happy dance* EVERYONE KNOWS IT!! good nicky go!!

haha.. thanks :D i just can't wait to read it:p EVER snickers story is amazing. oh, and mariel, i've read most of your fafic... AMAZING!!! everyone of them, made me smile the whole way through. you guys are inspiring me to write my own Snickers fanfic. tee hee, LOVE YA ALL!! :D

5. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Hey, I don't really post that much anymore lately, but I am lurking around! I'm just here to say that my love for Snickers is still strong, lol.

Emily, yes, I've been receiving your reviews, thank you so much! I'm really glad you enjoy reading my stories. :D

I'm glad to see our favourite pairing had 'a scene' last episode and I'm crossing my fingers for much more lovin' in our future! Also, Nick's reaction in the "Will Grissom/Sara be revealed blah blah"-clip was pretty interesting. I hope he will not hesitate to tell them how much he's against it.

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i really do agree with there mariel...
    and emily try go to cbs.com and click csi wiki and nick stokes profile.
    any news if nick and sara will be working in the next eppie so i can look for the pics and its all i can do for now until it is going to be aired here in my country.
    yoblngnsnckrsfan aww its weird but it cute and your lucky to have them as your parents. :D ;)

7. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

On Wiki, where does it say about Nick having a crush on Sara? I checked the character profiles, and I didn't see it . . . .

8. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh my god!!! i rechecked it again its not anymore posted...
    they have a different story and its a bit shorter on nick's profile and sara's profile is longer now. do they update this fast.

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey, yeah.. i couldn't find it either... could you like, give me the link or something? tee hee:)

yeah, anyone know? i'm REALLY hoping they are:) they've been working together alot lately.. I LOVE IT!! go SNickers go!! MegBreanne, you're the AMAZING writer of Sara's Secrets... I LOVE THAT STORY!! keep it going!! i LOVE it. way to keep Snickers going. it's the only Snickers story i could find in that fafic place. makes me smile everytime:) tee hee!!

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Ahhhh, George Clooney is terrible :lol:, but I LOVE George Eads... :) He's so gorgeous!
    Awww, :eek: That's so cute. He's blushing too... :devil:

:angry: They removed the crush thing on Sara! Darn!

11. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Thanks for welcoming me back! :D and mariel! *huggles*

Oh yeah that story is fantastic! I've been following it in the snickers board, but I think it's also posted here at Talk. It's a great read, very much recommended. :)

I'm not sure about that.. actually I haven't visited that lately. Anyways, do you guys want to work on the Nick/Sara page over there? I didn't register so I can't edit stuff in, so if you guys want to put something up I think all you have to do is register. :)

Based on what I've read, they're working on the same case and they have at least one scene together. That's all I'm expecting for now, cause it has happened before that they work the same case and don't even get to be in the same room together. This is not confirmed though. :)

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome back, Cofi Shot. Yes, you have to register over at Wiki.

We will see Sara and Nick working together. Nick was suppose to chase a pig. Before Nick chasing a pig. Sara came out the house where she working and walked up to Nick. Nick ask her, hand me something because he saw the dead body in the pen and Sara said to him, "I'm not done inside the house." She walking away from him and said it to herself, "I'm glad I'm vegan." Then Nick chasing a pig around the pen and probably try to catch him. She probably check on him to make sure he is okay. Remember GD

13. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

*glomps cofi* xD

Nick's chasing a pig and Sara's gone vegan? What's going people? :lol:
    Gee, I just hope they get some time together to have some fun like they used to. I mean, just about everything they say to each other these days is case-related. It's as if Sara can't have fun with other guys since she's with Grissom. I'm not trying to bash an other ship here, but shouldn't you have a certain amount of freedom in a relationship? Hmmm, I miss the good ol' days.... when CSI was still good.

ETA - Guys, I just came across the cutest/sexiest thing ever! I was watching that clip from the 100th episode photoshoot and at the beginning you can hear George saying something like, "You know, this is the only time I can put my hands on you," to Jorja before he wraps his arms around her waist. And later on he says something that sounds like, "We might as well be making out." I don't think I can directly link the video here, but if you go to YouTube just search for "100th episode photo" the clip is on top of the list. Enjoy. :D *off to watch it another 100 times*

14. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

*blushes* Thank you! There are only a handful of chapters left for "Sara's Secrets," and I hope to update it every couple of days. If you're interested in another Snickers story, while it may not seem like it is Snickers, I'd direct you to my other story "Back To You." And after they are done, I have a concept for another story. :)

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ok:) post the link to ALL your stories. you're amazing at writing!!

LMAO!! I LOVE IT!! that's so cute:) tee hee... just like nick and sara!! AH HA HA!

OMGOODNESS!!! i really want nick and sara to work TOGETHER!! they're always on the same case but they NEVER actually work together, or see each other.. IT SUCKS!! like.. yeah, your with grissom (for now) but you can still have fun with other people. i think grissom's kinda dragging her down (not to be mean or anything) but she's not has flirty and outgoing and.. happy as she used to be. when she's around nick, she's happy and is ALWAYS smiling!!

THEY TOOK IT DOWN?!?! but.. it did say it, right? because if it DID, then maybe they took it off because it was too much of a spoiler.. maybe, maybe:) haha!!

ok.. i was listening "Brian McKnight- Back to one".... IT'S PERFECT FOR SNICKERS!! omgoodness... ok, i'll give you think to it.. you dont need to watch the video of it, but it's PEFECT for SNICKERS! here it is!
    i'll post the words to it too:

It’s undeniable that we should be together
    It’s unbelievable, how I used to say that I’d fall never
    The basis is need to know
    If you just don’t know how I feel
    Then let me show you that now I’m for real
    If all the things in time, time will reveal
    Yeah

one, you’re like a dream come true
    Two, just wanna be with you
    Three, girl it’s plain to see
    That you’re the only one for me and