Eric & Calleigh Thread #22 - Oooooooooooh! Hellooooooo!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Have fun, Mo!

that at the end of the scene, even after they discovered the glass thing, Calleigh and Eric remained in the same position, just looking at each other, as the camera panned out. It was beautiful and I want screen caps of that.

Usually I'm uncomfortable about silence on television, but that scene was so great. Can't wait till Leela gets here with the goods.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

No worries, I am! ;) Heehee, WaT has another of my favorite ships in it! (I'm a ship whore..what can I say! :lol: )

Ohhhh, caps?! Rock on...I wubs caps! :D I want caps...and yeah I'm with ya, silence usually is bad...but I'm totally looking forward to this silence!

23 minutes! :D

ETA: It's on!!!! Finally!!! YAY!! *Mo giggles and runs back to her tv!* :D :D

3. midnight_tiptoes

Have fun watching!

Man, I can't believe I didn't tape this. I suck. I wanna watch it so badly, but I can't :(. I also wanna make icons and banners. Cause dude, we need icons and banners.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

(totally not to rub it in!! ) But I'm taping it! I'd send ya a copy if I could!! :D

Okay since it's aired here...I LOVE how Nat called Eric out on Call "taking an interest in him"! That so rocked...and he was SO cute about it! And then her wanting to ride together! Loved that!! And how freakin' gorgeous does Cal look in that red shirt, holy cow!! :devil: Still haven't got our scene and already I'm lovin' this ep for the E/C! :lol:

5. midnight_tiptoes

They were both wearing red. Passion red. Growl.

Anyway, since it's already aired - I'm glad they didn't go down the jealousy route with Natalia. I think she and Eric have developed a friendship since they broke up, and it's gotten comfortable to the point where she can tease him about his crush on Calleigh. I thought it was really sweet.

Look at me, complimenting a Natalia scene. Ugh.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! You were right...not that I doubted you, but OMG...that was SOOOO HOT!! Gah, the way they kept looking at eachother...and how tender he was holding her hand...and then, she was SOOO gonna say something...her "Eric..." gah, she was gonna say something!!

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! *Mo shrieks in full blown fangirl freak out mode!!* :lol: :lol:

ETA: Okay I've calmed down a bit...promo coming up here...no E/C in the promo...keeping it a surprise to keep us on our toes no doubt...okay though, seriously...loved that scene! *Mo sighs happily!* that was great! Caro babe, I wish I could send you a copy of the tape, I really would! All I have to say folks...they are SO smitten...that's it, that's all...it's done! They're hooked! YAY! :D

Off I go to dream of E/C goodness! :lol:

7. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Wahhhhh, just changed into a pair of clean panties (thanks for the heads-up, Caro!)... ;)
    Ok that's a weird way of starting a post... but... whatever...
    I'm still too sleepy to err...

...CAPS!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But, you know... that's just us desperate E/C shippers who see something there... Because those are just some fake friendly smiles they're exchanging...
    I wonder when I got so delusional? Because we all know that Eric loves Nat and Calleigh loves Ryan...
    [/evil sarcasm]

[teenage fangirl mode]
    OMFGSQUEEEEE!!! Those were the best scenes EVER! EVEREVER!
    Holy shit! Squeeeeeeee! Omg omg OMG!
    [/teenage fangirl mode]

8. midnight_tiptoes

YAY, CAPS! Thanks, Leela!

Man, those are awesome. The look on her face... sigh. She's screwed.

I'm glad they switched roles because up until tonight I thought it was kinda one-sided. I thought Calleigh was just being friendly. But there's no denying it after tonight. They're BOTH falling in love. Sigh.

The way she said "Eric"... I wonder what she was gonna say. Any thoughts?

9. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Leela, I so agree with you. I told you there is NOTHING, the best proof is how quick he wanted to go back to the case, he really couldn't care less. And I guess it was only the blood loss who made her swoon... They are SO not into each other :devil:

Okay let's end the sarcasm here, it doesn't suit me ;) I guess we'll be reading a lot of that everywhere :lol: and I so don't care. This scene has to be the best ever. The EC shipper in me is in overdrive, I wonder how I'll survive until next episode... And through the whole summer? :eek:
    This series is going to be the death of me :lol:

Okay back to the shard scene, I loved the fact that she got the shard in her finger and he pulled it out. It was so much cuter. And I definitely liked the fact he brought the conversation back to the case. It makes it so much more revealing that way. I mean Cal is usually the down to business CSI and at this moment she couldn't have cared less about the shard being clean :lol:

I also had the impression he went back to concentrate on the case, because he was afraid he was reading too much in that moment especially after Natalia put more ideas in his head than he probably needed :lol:

10. drkate

drkate Corpse

OMG, those caps! Thanks Leela! They made me squee like the silly little fangirl that I am! Imagine how much I'll squee when I actually see the episode... which should be very soon...

Man, they are so in love with each other that they don't even realize it! They're constantly in love that they don't know what normal friendship is anymore! Man, I wish they'd just have sex already!

*waits in anticipation for episode* I'm gonna go distract myself with something while I wait...

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Those caps are just the cutest, Leela! I espcially love the second one, the look in Calleighs eyes is so cute....amzing and toally squee-worthy! :D

I'm excited to see this episode, and I'm amazed I haven't tried to ransacked i-tunes yet for it :p

12. Leela

Leela Pathologist

More caps! They're from this tiny but oh so sexy scene at minute 19! *lol*

Calleigh: "You wanna ride together?"
    Eric (thinking in pure Austin Powers manner): "Yeah baby yeah!"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She's evil! Look at her face! She just loves to tease! Poor Eric...
    ;)

13. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh, she's totally thinking "just wait til I get you in that Hummer alone..." :devil: :D And is it just me, or did his face light up when she asked him if they were riding together? Aww. :D

And the first set of caps? How in the hell did Calleigh keep from melting right there? 'Cause if Eric was looking at me like that...

And until her breathy whisper of "Eric," it looked like she had everything semi under control. Now we know her heart was pounding and it was all she could do to keep from hyperventilating. Or ripping his clothes off. :D

You're awesome, Leela! Thanks so, so much for those caps! :D *stares happily*

14. midnight_tiptoes

God, where did Eric get that shirt? Take it off, Calleigh.

What I don't see is how Eric and Calleigh could possibly have a bro/sis relationship. Where did THAT come from? Jesus, the flirting and sexual tension have been canon since the pilot, even Adam said so.

People.

15. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I told you that shirt was nasty! :p

I saw the episode. People can say Nat is jealous and I understand their reasoning, but in my opinion Nat was just being curious! She was enjoying that discussion about Calleigh with him, she just wanted him to blush about it! :D

And that glass shard scene was the best. I mean they kept being in that position for rest of that scene.

The bro/sis thing. I said it before and I will never understand that just like I won't understand the best friends thing. I don't even care if Eric or Calleigh says one another are best friends, they never show which makes the bro/sis stuff not reasonable. I think they are close friends, but not the bestest of best friends. Besides all that butt looking and midnight tiptoes, I don't see the bro/sis thing and the platonic relationship stuff. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.