Spiderman 3

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Come now, who's looking forward to Spiderman 3 when it comes out next month? :D

I know I am, I can't wait for the next installment. I loved the first two and I think Tobey Maguire
    is awesome.

Anyway, here is a brief outline of what the film is about:

In "Spider-Man 3," based on the legendary Marvel Comics series, Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a superhero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. When his suit suddenly changes, turning jet-black and enhancing his powers, it transforms Peter as well, bringing out the dark, vengeful side of his personality that he is struggling to control. Under the influence of the suit, Peter becomes overconfident and starts to neglect the people who care about him most. Forced to choose between the seductive power of the new suit and the compassionate hero he used to be, Peter must overcome his personal demons as two of the most-feared villains yet, Sandman and Venom, gather unparalleled power and a thirst for retribution to threaten Peter and everyone he loves.

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Well, I can honestly say that when I saw this posted earlier I had no idea there was another film planned. :lol: (I am a bit slow with these things).

Anyway, we've just got back from the cinema and I've seen the trailer for Spiderman 3! It looks fantastic, I can't wait to see it. :)

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

For those who don't know yet, besides the returning characters...

Thomas Haden Church (Wings) plays Flint Marko/Sandman.
    Topher Grace (That 70's Show) plays Eddie Brock/Venom.
    Bryce Dallas Howard plays Gwen Stacy.
    James Cromwell plays Captain George Stacy.

4. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I'm actually quite looking forward to when this movie comes out in cinemas! :D

I heard that Topher Grace really 'bulked and muscled up' apparently. My brother who's quite into Marvel stuff was like, "Topher Grace is NOTHING like Venom!" Then I told him to do some research, he saw some pics and was like "okay, I can see him as Venom now." :lol:

5. Shine

Shine Police Officer

I'm going to watch it just because of Topher.
    I loved him in That 70's Show and I really want to see him muscled up. Makes me laugh when I even think about it.
    I've seen the 1st and 2nd movie and I liked them so I think this one'll be cool too.

It definitely sounds intriguing. We'll get to see Spiderman's dark side and I always like it when we see the bad side of all these superheroes.
    I only hope it will be something new and fresh, as most of these superhero movies/comics, ... are very similar.

6. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I'm glad somebody finally started a thread for this, I can't wait to see Spider-Man 3, it's one of my favorite movies, i seen the first 2, the day it came out, and i'll be there the 4th too see the third one, it's sounda awesome.

7. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I can't wait! I love all the Spiderman films, and this one looks just as amazing. It's going to be the last film though, right?

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

According to TV Guide's online listings, the cast of Spiderman 3 is scheduled to be on the Today show on NBC Monday morning, April 30.

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I know I for one can't wait. LOL

10. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

I can't wait for this movie. Is this the last Spidey movie? I hope not. :D

11. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I love the spiderman movies and I can't wait to see the new one on tuesday evening. :D

12. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I am going to see this one for sure. Probably next Saturday, my sister told me she would go with me, as a birthday party! I saw the first two on TV, and liked them a lot! Actually I usually do not appreciate that much this super heros/powers type of movies, but Spiderman is different. I think it's the whole Peter/MJ story, plus the aunt that makes me like it! Or not, but Spiderman is just different. I don't really have a reason to like right? The important is to enjoy it!

13. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Tomorrow is May 1st, so I guess I'll be watching it tomorrow. I can't wait.. [​IMG] Go Spidey! Kick Venom's butt. :D

14. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yeah, Spidey! Love these movies, can't wait to see the next one! Tobey does rock indeed. Spiderman is one of my favorite supereroes, up there with Superman and Super-H! :D

15. Shine

Shine Police Officer

I thought they're gonna make a new Spiderman movie for 2009?
    And that the director might not return, but they'll still go for it.
    "/