The Full Wallace/Hodges Experience #2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by pabzi, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

OMG I hope not either....a dying hodges would not go over well for me...!

Lets hope it is a coincidence, with the whole name thing!

I too want something juicy and interesting to be the reasoning, cause my visions of an ideal world is no fun...BORING! :lol: I guess that's why I try to avoid it...lmao

2. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

No, no, please, no dying Hodges. :mad: I thought the scene with Greg was adorable...our little Hodges hiring a hooker only to find out she was an undercover cop. What does it say about him that the one he picked happened to be NOT a hooker? Do you think he has a thing for good girls? :lol:

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I actually think that his past relationships may have been with bad...people (for those who dont thinkk he's gay I said people, see, even I am politically correct ;) )

4. DJRideout

LOL....either good taste or absolute horrible taste.

5. loki

loki Lab Technician

But Pabzi, if he's gay, why did he pick up a hooker?

(just wondering if you have a theory about that too, lol, I love your theories)

6. DJRideout

I know he could of been "confused" about his sexuality at a younger age, but I am curious too.....

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Thank you for loving my theories.
    Some people figure out their sexuality later on in life.
    1. He didn't know he was gay
    2. He's bi
    3. He wanted to be able to brag about it (as in cover)
    4. Wanted to try with a woman to figure out what he is. I guess people can't be sure till they try, right?

8. DJRideout

ok, that sounds normal....again, makes sense. All four reasons. But personally, I am still not completely convinced either way.......

Just my personal reasons

1) I keep thinking to episodes like swap meet, were he's trying to chat up, is her name MIA?
    2) Then I think of that girl he commented on in the eppy.....where greg failed his first field test, about how he liked her and though she was cute.
    3) Then asking Cath about "relationship status!" ..."she's making dinner this weekend!"
    4) His...lol...'miami vice err of danger' dream.
    5) His and Wendy's countless hints of flirting in labrats
    6) This most recent hooker comment.

Plus I know there are a few more, I just can't think of them at the moment....

OH WELL.....this will probably always be the conversation that we'll never truely see eye to eye...with differences of opinions. The only way I can see this being settled is if they actually do something about it. :lol:

Now, this is solely my personal opinion, but I liked the subtle flirting between wendy and hodges (cause I see him as straight)......BUT, I wanna know, if there is gonna be any repercussions from her calling that phone number on dave's phone.

9. loki

loki Lab Technician

hmm that makes sense... and he WAS only 17, so it's possible, lol.

I still don't want to think of him as being gay though, I want him to take Wendy off the 'potential romance for Greg' scene. :rolleyes:

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

*pulls thread up with a random question*

Who thinks David likes fast food?

I don't really. I think he'd rather complain about it than eat it.

11. DJRideout

lol....*claps for pabzi*...I was wondering where everyone went? I think he'd eat it, but like you said, he'd probably would rather to complain about it....heheh

Did you happen to see or get the new Larry Sanders boxset? Has a short little interview with him, talkin about his character about phil....

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I heard about it. Someone on lj said something about it. I never saw Larry Sanders. Was Wallace in it alot?

13. DJRideout

yeah....he started off as just one of the writers, but quickly became a regular, and became the head writer...lol, he reminded me of a young hodges....lol....the snark the attitude! I got tons of vids over on the website, but they are the greatest of quality...

I finally managed to get my hands on the "not just the best of the larry sanders show" box set with the interview...now I don't have a dvd burner, but i DID manage to get some pics, though not the greatest of quality

[​IMG]

From the mini interview

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

He looks so hodgesy in that pic!

Is the Larry Sanders Show available to rent at blockbuster or somehwere?

15. DJRideout

I really dont know if its available to rent yet....I can't see why not, but then, here, I went to a couple of places and they never had the boxsets...but I think they carry it at walmart and places like that...they got the regular seasons out...well, I think the first couple, and this one I am talkin about...Although, like I said, Wally didn't REALLY appear as a regular until a while into the show...like 2 or 3 season maybe...before that, it was just little appearences.

LOL...he does look "hodgesy" in that pic...but yet different at the same time...these pics were snaps that I grabbed off my tv with the digital cam. He looks better on the television..lol...I believe his patented "smirk" is a Wallace thing, and not just a Hodges thing...

[​IMG]
    another pic from the interview...the hodges/wally smirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.