Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

HMMM, well good for him, but doesn't he have a staff? don't ya' think.. maybe.. :confused:

[​IMG] notice arm around her[​IMG]

2. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

BALLIN MAN!! haha. Except we lost in the championship and don't get to go to nationals now :(

Ok that can't be Sara's car cuz she's not the type of person who would have that car i dont think. I think it is a copycat from the pic that the MCSK has of her and Grissom. It's so bad tho omg she has to survive!!!

Question: what does TBTP or w/e stand for?

GSR is Love.

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

The Powers that Be aka The Writers

4. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

5. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Unfortunately, from what I've heard of the finale, that is definitely Sara's car and definitely a mini-Sara in the mini-car. Now, this doesn't mean Sara will die, necessarily. It just means that there is a miniature sent to Grissom of a car accident involving Sara. I have no idea how the finale ends--and don't want to know how the finale ends--so I can't give you more info.

Is it utterly greedy of me that I'm dying for more GSR in "Leapin' Lizards"? We just got "You make me happy" and geeksex talk, and I still feel like I need more! I'm insatiable. Remember that episode with the guy with Prader-Willi syndrome who kept eating and eating, until he ate, like, everything in Vegas and died? That's my relationship to GSR.

Hope there's more geeklove on Thursday!

Good spot! The finale is shaping up to be one heck of an episode. I. Cannot. Wait.

6. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

OMG! I go away for a few days and this happens! Wow... Sorry, I left for a campsite in the middle of nowhere on Friday and the last time I checked here was Wednesday. And now there is sooo much going on.

Ok, first of all, I watched the Ending Happy scene and I have to say that it is the best GSR scene ever! I absolutely adore it. I think that it truly shows what the relationship is truly about... Which is just Grissom, Sara and the love they share. Okay, wait, I'm going off topic...

Favourite GSR Moments:
    1.) Butterflied Confession
    2.) Ending Happy GeekTalk
    3.) TOYD Bedroom Scene
    4.) "Pin Me Down"

Concerning the hat and the glasses, I think that they aren't ugly... Well, they are kind of, but with them wearing them, together! They just look perfect! So, put me on the pro-glasses and pro-hat list. :) :)

I wish that I was in America so that I could watch the actual episode as they air instead of being a spoiler-a-holic. And I do need a mental institution. I ran around like a mad maniac when I read all about Ending Happy and the finale. Me and my friend spent 4 hours yesterday just talking about GSR, and how it's going to play out from here on in.... All of our predictions were very bleak.

Ok. Sara cannot die! And she cannot go to San Fran. It would ruin the show. She is part fo the original five CSIs and they can't just kick her or Grissom out.... I mean, it is a tv show, they can bend the truth a little bit... Although I hope that they sap all the drama they can out of this whole GSR/ Sara goes missing fiasco. I think the team will be okay with it. I hope atleast. :)

I want CSI to carry on for as long as possible. 8 seasons would actually be enough for me. But it is just such a good TV show, it started a phenomenom. It helped create a more refined form of procedural drama. I don't want GSR or CSI to end anytime soon!

Wow, that took a while.

OUT, Kate. :)

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Which would make sense... Grissom tells Catherine "Didn't you ever believe in the impossible" Goes back to his office, sees the miniature - all hell breaks loose. He outs the relationship, and Nick replies (Not infront of Grissom) "I don't think it's a good idea to date a co-worker" Also.. That could mean that possibly the promo was a flashback Grissom was having of when he had given Sara the letter, and it was a happy moment? Or it was earlier in the day.. Perhaps it is the first thing we see of the episode?

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

aww thanks Dee! :)

okay, i made 27 new icons. 6 of which are GSR.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

click on a link below to see the rest.

i have actually nothing to add. except that i'm gonna be really thorn when it will come to my ship preference during the LH episode. i think my GSR-ness will win the battle in the end. but i'm SO going to enjoy that ep. i'm thinking of actually recording it without watching, so i can omit the commercials. can't wait for LL though.

9. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

Wow,Adxiz. Awesome avatars! I would snag one but I love the one I have right now too much. :p It reminds me of... me. :)

In the 'Will their romance be revealed?' promo, what is the song playing in the background. If this is the wrong thread, please feel free to kick me to the Music Thread. :p

10. liverpool

liverpool Victim

Hya.

let's start with the fave gsr moments:

1º way to go bed finale (it's de OMG OMG moment, so it has to be where it belongs. It marks the entire GSR thang)
    2º TOYD - The eyesex. You get the vibe instantly on Sara's smile
    3º Pin me Down - because of the tension betwen them, sparks can be seen.
    4º Butterfly end - Sara's face after hearing Griss tell's it all, she just heard from his mouth he loves her, cause that is the subject there, love.
    5º - Let's have dinner - Sarah makes the 1ºs move. And there we know he feels something, but rejects because of work.

i haven't seen season 7 episodes, only the spoiler scenes, so i wont comment. I'll start to see th eepis this week.

Answering some questions here :
    I saw the promos, and grissom is wearing the same shirt where he asks if someone believes in aliens.The marketing around Jorja's contract is awsome. i think she'll go on. It's busting our heads innit?
    About the Miniature being a familiar face:Kepler? Ekclie? Lady Heather? but not sara, jesus that is just absurd, and CSI it's not about absurd stuff, it's about making sense in the end. How about that guy in secrets and flies that Grissom beat in court? Look for enemies of Grissom, not lovers.
    Lab rats? Not seeing it, but you never know, someone who got shoved in previous episodes/seasons? Look for sara's car whene was the DUY, is it the same? You all say it's her car, but no one proves it.

Usually after an episode aires the us ii come here for sopiler, but i've decided that from this thursdy i'll stay virgin untill i see all episodes full, too feel the same thing as i did when season 6 ended here. It was magic.

on the other stuff: Love the hat, the beard, no beard, the glasses nad no glasses on both. Every look is awsome.

Anti marriage and babies and that soap stuff you people wanna see on a soap, except this is not a soap, it´s CSI. GSR is a good sideline story, passionate, but let's keep it simple or it will be damage goods.

And i'm still waiting for that cocoon. It will be special, i belive!

11. Jay09

Jay09 Victim

OMG SAW PIC OF CAR OMG I AM DYING. Sorry everyONE had to get that off my chest. Hi I have decided to post after lots of viewing and may I say...finale OMG!

*Edited to add spoiler code*

12. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Hi Jay09 and welcome to Talk CSI. :)

Please remember that any comments relating to future episodes must be posted using the Spoiler code. There are many fans who wish to remain spoiler free and we ask that their wishes are respected. Thanks.

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thank you Kate. btw, i'm pretty certain i've made your icon some time ago too ;)

i just realized that we had more physical contact pre-canon than now. Grissom held her hand twice, pinned her down, taped her up, brushed her cheek (so did she), guided her through the street or touched a small on her back. post-canon, we had only tear wiping (very minor touch, if any), and holding in the same ep. i don't count the beard shaving cuz it's domestic and we know they make a lot more touching there, lol.

so. i think our Geeks are doing it on purpose. they don't touch at work at all anymore b/c whatever they'll do now, would bring suspicions. at least that's what they think.

the thing is, that they work together an awful lot. so even if they try not to do touch like they used to in front of other people, coupled with their constant working together, it would bring more suspicion. but they certainly aren't paranoid about it, and THIS is why IMO they still remain their relationship a secret.

i think that if they started to go the complete-avoidance route at work and then someone would see them PSV-ing, it would bring a whole lot more suspicion. for now, they are just chilled around each other when they work, which is kinda like they used to pre-canon. cuz except those couple awkward chalk/beauty moments, they were at ease when they worked together.

besides, during LoG (which was awesome), they pretty much blended with the crowd. they didn't make out there or anything, and nobody in the lab saw or heard the WHOLE conversation like we did. IE was certainly more suggestive and risky. they weren't canon yet, i agree, but nobody knows they are now.

14. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

I've been thinking about why they kept their relationship quiet (especially after reading the opinions on the debate thread), and I find it odd that people think it's not in character for them. These are two really private people and it's really hard for me to think that they would share this with others. I agree it's bound to come out sometime, but I can't see them having a get-together and announcing it.

I don't think they're keeping it secret because they are afraid of repercussions. They probably know they have to deal with some backlash and IMO they probably wouldn't have gotten into this if they weren't prepared to deal with it, one way or the other. Grissom clearly knows there would be trouble (speech in Butterflied) and Sara couldn't care less anyway (I think).

15. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

Okay, I hate it when they do this...they take scenes that are completely out of context and use them to fit a situation, and in this case, Sara and Grissom. Someone at a facebook group told me that Nick's comment on dating has absolutely nothing to do with Sara and Grissom being outed, but that it relates to a case. (She also said that this was coming from Mystery at YTDAW before the crash.) According to my outfit theory (Catherine's wearing the same outfit as she is in the Leapin Lizards promo), the Catherine and Grissom scene will take place in Leapin Lizards, and it will probably be related to the case. (lonely humans contact aliens??? I dunno.) But since it is Catherine, she'll try to get Grissom to say something about his own "human contact" situation. I also think someone else said that the bedroom/letter scene was going to be in TGTBATD. Which will be good... I think. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.