Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

That's one of my all-time favourite scenes. I just LOVE it. *sighs*

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Great scene. That's the Danny I really miss--the one who reacted to pretty much everything around him in a passionate and interesting way.

3. shaofu

shaofu Hit and Run

Recently, I was watching the interview Carmine gave for Japanese television in which he described the character of Danny as passionate and doing what he thinks is right even if it turns out not to be. That's the Danny we all loved in Seasons 1 and 2 and the character that Carmine worked so hard to develop. Season 3 has seen the passion disappear to be replaced by a juvenile love story. The writing of Danny's character in Season 3 has been atrocious and I for one can't find it in me to blame Carmine. The lack of chemistry between Danny and Lindsay is blatantly obvious to all but Anthony Zuiker and I can only hope Season 4 brings back the Danny we learned to love in the earlier Seasons. The finale for this season may give Carmine some opportunity to show his acting chops but if the relationship with Lindsay continues next Season, I think we can abandon any hope of seeing the 'old' Danny ever again. I can also see Carmine giving up if the writing doesn't improve, which would be a major tragedy IMHO

4. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I just love watching and reading interviews from Carmine over season 1/2 Danny. He is like a child at christmas describing the character and he just sparkles and is so proud of his baby!
    The sparkles gone and although it's not going to take much to get it back, how long is it before we are subjected to him being shoved to the background again.

5. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

If anyone is interested I think this is the interview shaofu is referring to. It's the whole Wowow interview in full and it's just fantastic. For any of you who feel that the Carmine love might be slipping away just watch this...

http://www.bella-dorka.com/carmine/

...and I challenge you not to fall for him all over again :p He's just lovely: intelligent, sharp, articulate oh, and not too bad to look at either :D

Can you tell I'm still smitten? :lol:

6. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Twinkletoes!! I watched the video!!! Aww bless! I think I'm beginning to fall hard again - along with the pictures when you first go onto the website! How can you stay not loving Carmine/Danny.

7. Twinkletoes

I'm delighted to hear it MichelleK!! I was beginning to feel that I was the only one blowing Carmine's trumpet....er...if you know what I mean :eek: :p

8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

No I'm back to be fair, it was getting me down about his character, glad other feel the same way, but the guy is hot and you can always look at him whilst he's going through a rough phase and then boom when he's back, he's back!

I'll blow Carmine's trumpet all day, every day. Take that how you like!

9. shaofu

shaofu Hit and Run

Thanks for posting the link to the interview Twinkletoes I couldnt remember it! It's such a good interview and it just emphasizes how much Danny has changed and just what a talented, intelligent, articulate and, dare I say, hot actor Carmine is!

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Awwww, hey, he's looking good in those pictures! :D Is it weird that my favorite one is of him making that grimacing face? :lol: I wonder what he saw to cause him to make that expression!

11. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I love the picture of him chewing a toothpick and also I think I'm noticing a bandage or wrist support on one of his wrists!
    I'll take one for the girls and go look adfter him.

12. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

He went to an US Weekly event, will the magazine feature him in their party pictures? Keep an eye out (do i even need to say this?). thanks for the link to the recent snapshots: did he wrap up with ny yet? moving onto movies for the hiatus and such? i thought the toothpick was a cig for a second there...perhaps the cast is for a new role or even ny. :cool:

13. Twinkletoes

*tight lips* I am NOT going to make any comment or innuendo about why Carmine might need a bandage on one of his wrists.....nope, not one comment about repetitive strain injury...or his supposed lack of girlfriend.....

14. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Again so many things to comment on in response to that Twinkletoes!!
    Poor guy!
    I'll help him out anytime he needs it!

15. Sammy11

Sammy11 Police Officer

How altruistic of you Michelle. :p

Yeah clicking the mouse can be hell on your wrist...

I have to say (i think this is the first time i've posted in here) that Carmine with the toothpick is very sexy, as well as very mob (or just very Bugsy malone?).
    He is looking very dishevelled! Love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.