Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
athens said:
Nice wallpapers :)!!Because you make wp,doesn't mean you don't have a life! ;)

Thanks for the reminder... I tend to forget. ;)

Stella, thanks for your kudos. I appreciate that. Hope there's more, but right now, I don't have time for it.

Guys, the stuff you post here is lovely. Keep up the great work! :)

BonaTaylor - Love your winning wallpaper! It was one of my favourites in the Advanced level of the last challenge! :D I like your other entries too but especially that one. I cannot wait for that episode as it looks very good.

Great wallpapers all! :D I have snagged gsrLOVE's Sara wall and falenthrough's Rashomama wall - both brilliant!
falenthrough - love that new style! Also, making lots of walls doesn't mean you have no life! Just some spare time for a creative hobby - everybody needs a hobby! Thanks for sharing yours with us ;)

Yes, yes, thanks for the words of yes I do have a life. Yeah, I do. One filled with making wallpapers forever and ever. And other miscellanious things. Speaking of making more wallpapers, here's one.

Wendy

Great wps fallenthrough ,Rhapsody and BG!!

BG ,I love your second one!!All three of them are really nice,don't be that hard on you!!I hope everything will be ok! :)

Bullet Girl said: Heres three of my idol:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/Bullet_Girl/EmilyP1-1.png
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/Bullet_Girl/emilyproctereva1.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/Bullet_Girl/GE.png

I apologise if they're not my best work, because I am going through a really emotional....moment in my life. No, make that more like a whole god-damn month. If anyone wants to know more, feel free to PM me, I could really use someone to talk to.

Owww Sweety.. I care and will pm you. xxx *huggles*
And those wallpapers are great girlie I love them, even when you think they arent and i snagged them from you.. ;)

Nice Wendy wall fallenthrough.

Bullet_Girl - your Emily walls are beutiful! As they always are! Hope things gets better soon.

Welcome to the thread Rhapsody! I love your walls! I have snagged the GSR one - it's great - thanks for posting!

^^ Another gorgeous GSR wall Allison! :D

Tonight, the Keppler episode "Law of Gravity" aired in the UK. It is a great episode and it has inspired me to make these walls (*warning* contains spoilers for the episode - resolution = 1280x1024):

Keppler My fella said he didn't think the main pic I used in this one was very good so I did a second version:
Keppler - version 2 Let me know which one you like best (if any!). Thanks.
Cath & Keppler

Credits:-
Keppler walls: Screencaps from Beyond Imagination. Background texture by Appendix Squared. Grunge brushes by Asunder Stock.
Cath & Keppler wall: Screencaps from Beyond Imagination and CSI CAPS. Background is a combination of textures by ca pris .
Thanks to all the above talented resource providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back