"Gum Drops" Discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 15, 2005.

1. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I'm glad we are going to get to see Eads flex his acting muscles :D! He really hasn't had a chance to do so since 'Grave Danger', and--as always--I anticipate the Nick centered episodes more then the others...but don't think me biased ;).

I also want to see Grissom react more to what happened in the season finale. Although we may not get much of that in this eppy if any at all, I can't wait to see Nicky show some anger :devil:

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I like the fact that Nick has an episode to really show himself since Grave Danger but at the same time...I'd still rather it was Grissom ;)

The spoilers for this episode do seem kind of redundent now though, I get the feeling that an awful lot will have been cut, I don't know what to expect but I am sooo looking forward to seeing this eppy...(p.s CSI is the only thing that is going to cure my ridiculous hangover :p...ahem)

3. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

Finally! We fans get to see GE act Nick in a non-victim way! He's gone a long way from happy-go-lucky investigator to a tough one.

This episode will probably mark the epitome of CSI's darkness.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Finally thursday is here cruel cruel fate has made this last week drag on forever:mad:........this eppy is gonna be one that is really really good i can tell......this week was torture but now i can sit back relax and be on the edge of my seat :D :D :D.......i am really happy that nick gets to EXPLODE with anger :devil: in this eppi and im also sad for WP but anyway this is ganna be one of my fav. eppi i can just tell. :D :D :D

5. CSIFanatic08

CSIFanatic08 Hit and Run

I had a half day today and I swear I looked at the clock every other minute just to see how much closer I was to 8:00.......*jumps up and down on couch*

6. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

I'm definitely looking forward to it but I'm not *quite* as excited as I was when I first heard about it. That'll teach me to read spoilers (then again...nah, it probably won't ;) ). I was really looking forward to WP's scenes in this ep and though I love GE....it's just not the same. *sigh*

7. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

WOOT!!!!! 3 MINUTES!!!! I.cant.wait! :D :D :D

8. CSI_wannabe91086

CSI_wannabe91086 Lab Technician

sitting here watching the episode and a thought pops into my head... wouldn't it have been cool if Greg had Nick's part in this episode? Maybe it's just me but wouldn't that be different, plus how much has Greg actually been in this season? Not that much. So I'd think that this would have been a great thing for him, but that's just my opinion.

9. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I think this ep will please all the Greg fans - he's has some pretty good screen time in the first 15 min alone. And some pretty funny lines: "Sweet Mary Jane" had me laughing my butt off, LOL.

10. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Any lawyers here? Did Nick have probable cause to search the trunk? I don't think so.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I am taping the show and then watching it. I missed the first 12 minutes however, what did I miss when I go watch it?

12. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

wouldnt Catherine b in charge??? i could see Nick getting emotional and taking this case personally but its like he's running the show... i'd think if Griss was gone, Cath would b 2nd in commad like she always has...

Still like it so far... its kinda creepy. Reminds me of X-Files

13. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

yoko ono... LMAO

14. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

LOL, ya that was cute. :D

15. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Oh, real smart Nick. You just caused the case to be thrown out. What was so important in that picture anyway?