CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Wish I could remember. The whole thing of him being fired/rehired only makes sense if either the person who fires him doesn't have the authority to do so or if he is working for someone else. He's used up all of his 'get out of jail free' cards; Alexx over his eye (and he really hurt her by feeding her the optic nerve damage when trying to find the 'mole'), Calleigh during 'Deathpool 100' and H after hitting the cop. All have said they couldn't help him again. Eric would probably be happy to see him go, Natalia doesn't have any influence, nor does Frank Tripp.
    As the promo shows him burning the counterfeit money, perhaps Peter Elliot has something to do with it, after all he knew Calleigh had at least one of the notes, and although she tried to cover for Ryan, we can't be sure she succeeded.
    I realise we are talking about Miami, but there has got to be some illogical reason.

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I don't think he's gonna leave because in all the interviews i've read he says that he loves the show and wants to stay with his character as long as possible. and plus he was the newest addition to the team. trust me on this. He's not leavin....

3. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Wasn't suggesting that he is or is likely to (he is, after all my favourite character), and people do act ooc, but there is usually a good reason for it.

*And because he is my favourite, I very much hope there is a good reason, not a random 'let's pick on Ryan this week'*

4. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

It looks like CSI:Miami is going to go with the serial killer story for the season finale, Born to Kill.

CSI Files did a news feed about the story line. It is still unconfirmed by CBS, et al.

Jake will be in it, Frank is taking the day off to take his sergeant exams. Calleigh and Eric will be the primary's for the crime scene.

It looks like Ryan is the only one not in this episode. Which might mean that they are going to be pulling his firing from the team into next season.

Now I'm disapointed. I wanted to see Horatio in an airplane accident. :(

The Ryan story, while a nice way to give us a possible look into his history, seems very much like Valera's. Yes, both "firings" have different circumstances. It's still very familiar.

Ryan's story is a mixture of Valera's storyline and the Vegas storyline for Warrick Brown. (Thanks labgeeklvr :).)

5. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I'm not thrilled with the whole Ryan gambling/getting fired storyline--I mean is he Ryan Wolfe or Warrick Brown? I think the writers could come up with something a little more unique instead of transferring one series' storyline to another.

6. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I thought that the gambling Ryan did was legal because it was off shore? Didn't he burn all of the money that he won? I don't understand why he would help this guy to have his name erased from the death pool thing. It seems the only person who had a decent season was Alexx.

7. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

This might be a separate incident from "Death Pool". The money he burned was illegal because it was counterfeit, not because it was associated with gambling.

8. HellsBells

He gets fired for paying off a gambling debt while on the clock. Death Pool is just the set up storyline.

9. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

thanks for clearing up the confusion

10. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

i know this has nothing to do the topic but happily happy what episode is your icon from?

11. HellsBells

No problem Megan (if you were including me in your thanks.)

Hahaguy, my icon is from 520 Rush.

You know, I was thinking. The writers could still capitalize on the Horatio/plane crash story line. The season 5 season finale is about a serial killer. Maybe they catch him, but they have to extradite (err. correct spelling?) the killer to a different state for trial in the season 6 season premiere. Best of both worlds. :)

12. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

i know eh! i dont like the whole gambling problem either it shuold have been like an u dont know a killing problem or he killed someone in the past type thing lol oooo and i too wanted to see horatio in a plane crash!! i can just imagine the drama and yelina coming to cry at the hospital... o well im sure csim will pull it off somehow. they always seem to do so lol

13. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Where can I see the promo for Burned? I looked on the cbs website for Miami and it's not coming up and I looked on youtube. Anywhere else I can find it? The spoilers sound really good. I live in the UK and we haven't even started season 5 yet so it's gonna be a while. Poor Ryan though, he never gets a break!

14. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

Heather!!! I am so totally jealous of your icon! Argh! So cute!

Well, it should be there on the CBS site. It's in a little window that says "Next on CSI:Miami", but then again, the fact that you live in the UK and Season 5 isn't on over there may have something to do with it.

If I find another place with the promo, I'll be sure to let you know, but as of now, I am lost... :confused:

~~Ally

15. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

I'm in the UK and get the 'Next on CSI Miami' OK on the CBS site. We're going through another set of repeats of S4 (Urban Hellraisers tonight), who knows when we'll get S5. I've tried looking at 5US and Chanel5 and 'Living' but nothing so far... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.