Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Dutchie, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

LOL curse of the coffin was soooo funny love the panic look lol.

I think it would be kinda hard for Ryan to jump a fence hes kinda short which would make it a little tuffer.And the only thing i can think of him doing as so called "exercise" would be jumping into the dumpster.

HappilyHappy LOVE the banner lol.
    Need4Speed LOVE the icon.

2. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

ummmm
    i dont wanna be mean or anything ... dont get me wrong ... its like cute as eff ....
    but ...
    did anyone else notice that jons left ear sticks out a little bit more then his right ear does??
    i think its freakin adorable tho ...

but just something to check out.

ps. i love all of you gals more then you will ever know ... thanks for all the love and the pics guys!! you can make a bad night seem not so bad!

3. IheartTogo

IheartTogo Hit and Run

omg he is so hot i love jon togo i look forward on mondays night and he keeps gettin hotter and hotter every night and he makes monday night hot

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*stares at IluvJonathanTogo's icon for a while making evil plans* :devil:

*cough* Right. I just came in to say we're on page 20 so maybe we should get thinking about a thread title. (WTH I just opened this one on the 4th of April. :eek: It's the 29th today. CRAZY people, a thread in a month? There's threads that don't get a new on in a year.)

But if we want to avoid having to open a thread without a title again, I think now is a good time to get thinking and start a poll ASAP.

5. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

I love all ya'll icons and banners and * cough * snagged a few * cough * sorry :D

New names - Sexy To-go , Loving Our Wolfe, Howl With the Wolfe, Hot in the day, sexy at night, Werewooooooooooooolfe!, Wolfe Behind Bars

What's the test for OCD? I think I missed that....... no affense to anyone!!

And just to add -
    Bide The Wiccan Laws Ye Must,
    In Perfect Love And Perfect Trust,
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfil
    An' Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will.

What Ye Send Forth Come Back To Thee,
    So Ever Mind The Law Of Three,
    Follow This With Mind And Heart,
    Merry Ye Meet, And Merry Ye Part.

6. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

hmmm new thread names?? i like sexy to-go, i like playing on the whole to go thing ... reminds me of something like "can i get that to-go?" even though thats not how its pronounced, still, its cute when you read it.

7. RyanAddict

RyanAddict Rookie

Oh and my last post was a poem nothing else

I'm just wondering, if you were on the set of CSI Miami and you were a rape victim or something, who would you rather get processed by?

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

*waves* Does anyone still remembers me?! Sorry I haven't been around, but some internet problems are the reason to that...

Yeah, we already know, we are really fast! Maybe too much as it's so difficult to catch up everything...It's a good idea to start thinking about the new thread title.

Anyway, I saw "Collision" the other day. Ryan looks so good when he holds (i have an impression that this is not the correct verb, is it?) his gun :rolleyes: yeah, but Horatio didn't let him continue like that...Yeah, I know it wasn't necessary, and that it would be bad, because it was the kid inside, but anyway...I love when they have their guns like that...Afterall, they have to use it sometimes, right?

Who asked something about OCD tests? There were some OCD tests posted before, some pages behind, I think...And well, I was just thinking...OCD should stand for something like Our Cute D_________ Ryan/Jonathan...Maybe a new thread name. But yeah, I couldn't come up with anything for the D...I though about Dork, but thought it wasn't good...Then though about aDorable...but yeah, it's not right either...Any ideas? Ok, I am definitely crazy :p

9. hot4jontogo

hot4jontogo Rookie

actually, your post was a wiccan prayer, i know this because i studied it in both religion and humanities in university. and i dont really want to read anything about witches and things like that when im reading about csi. it has nothing to do with the forum or csi or jonathan togo. so why post a bunch of crap about witchcraft?

sorry, but i dont go on here posting stuff about my religion, which by the way, is against the wiccan religion, so i dont see why your post is relevant at all.

frigg i love his ears ... ahaha i had to edit this in after the post below me ... thats what i meant by my post about his ears. that makes him even cuter!!

10. ForgottnEvidence

ForgottnEvidence Police Officer

*waves back to Dani and waves to everyone else* I have been gone awhile myself! Busy, busy! (And by busy I mean catching up on Season's 1 and 2 of CSI:NY...SO GOOD. But...that's not the point.)

So, this thread is like, SPEEDING through the posts. It took me like 5 million hours to catch up! *is out of the loop*

As you were saying though, Dani, OCD could be "Our Cute Dude"! But, that is a little tooo....I dunno. :lol:

By the by, who cares if Jon's ear sticks out a bit further than the other..? He is still totally gorgeous! :D

~~Ally

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

I know!!! who the hell cares!!!! he's freaking sexy!!!!! i so can't wait till tomorrow's ep because his outfit looks sexy and plus we get to find out about his past, i think. i hope so......*squee*

12. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Okay my 'nets back up and I am back. Welcome back as well, Dani.

A few things- didn't we just make a new thread like a few weeks ago? We need to start recycling our threads. :lol: We're being wasteful.

Ryan looked amazing last week. More orange, I don't think I can handle that much orange. He also looked good in the ep two weeks ago, blue shirt! But he always looks good. I really liked the ep with the yellow shirt and jacket and jeans...he looked amazing there, younger, even. :D

I re-read the CSIFiles talk with jon just now, and it amazes me how funny he is. I was crying from laughing so much! He joked about thinking Adam was sexy, and his band...he was awesome. I'd love to meet him someday.

13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

I remember which episode we see Ryan run for his life! In 314 One Night Stand, *the episode that brought us the great view of Ryan bending over backwards* we see Ryan and Horatio running for their lives. ( Man can he run fast) ;)
    *~*
    As for the thread names: These were the ones that didn't win this time, so could still be used;

`Howling Hottie
    `Paws Up For the Wolfe
    `Hot and Togolicious
    `Mr. Hot ToGo
    `Hot&Sexy
    `Rrrip!
    `I'll have a Sexy To-go

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

where did you find this because i can't find it? can you post the link to it?

15. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

i was watching 'Vengeance' and when the wife of the victim wanted to see his body and she noticed a hickey and then Ryan started to say that it could be something else which was the same as a hickey:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.