Shrek.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Daquien, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Shrek the Third will be in theaters on May 18,you can watch the trailer on the official site.

"When his new father-in-law, King Harold (John Cleese) falls ill, Shrek (Mike Myers) is looked at as the heir to the land of Far, Far Away. Not one to give up his beloved swamp, Shrek recruits his friends Donkey (Eddie Murphy) and Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas) to install the rebellious Artie (Justin Timberlake) as the new king. Princess Fiona (Cameron Diaz), however, rallies a band of royal girlfriends to fends off a coup d'etat by the jilted Prince Charming (Rupert Everett)".

2. Shine

Shine Police Officer

Sounds interesting, but we'll have to wait and see. xD
    It's Shrek so it should be good.
    I loved Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots and I'm glad he's coming back. + Eddie Murphy as Donkey is always funny.
    I think this'll be a big hit.

3. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

My son so wants to see this one, moreso than Spiderman. He literally was jumping up and down when I told him that we could go see this when it comes out. (he's only 7). I hope it is as good as the first two.

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

Hurray for Shrek the third! I lvoe the trailer and that punk princess. The Ugly Stepsister makes me laugh.. :lol:

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Oh, I am so glad Shrek is back! Everything is just so cute and funny about those movies! I do like them! Trying to go to the cinema and watch it...

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm wondering if Artie has a resemblence at all to Justin Timberlake? Have any of you ever looked at Shrek and Donkey and noticed that they kind of resemble Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy :lol: or am I just going dislusional? :lol: But really here's the reason I want to see it:

[​IMG]

Long live Puss In Boots :D

Here's a movie poster for the movie, just in case you haven't seen it yet:
    Shrek The Third

7. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i just watched the trailer and i so can't wait to see it!! i love and own the first 2. i love donkey, he's by far my favorite.

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I can't wait to see Donkey's babies :D they're so cute in the previews. Hopefully Shrek will have a baby :D Wonder how that one will look?

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

^^I just saw a picture in a magazine with three little Shrek's kids, that are so lovely. Really, the cutest thing in the world! OMG, they are really adorable, that's all I can say! :rolleyes: So little and cute! And...aww, I don't have words to describe them! [Sorry, I wasn't really sure if I should post this in a spoiler box, if you think that it's not necessary, just tell me and I will edit it!

10. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I'm looking forward to seeing it and dragging my teen-age
    kids with me :lol: :lol:

11. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I can't wait to see this either, I love Donkey adn Dragon's babies, there so cute, and Puss In Boots, so many sequesl coming out this year,

12. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I'm in love with that cat, really. It's not just he has the voice of Antonio Banderas, is the way he get all he wants with his pretty face.

I can't wait to see the third movie, I'm sure i'll go to the cinema with my friends, no kids, and we'll get more sayings for our trips. We still make tose noises Donkey made in the second movie when they were going to th castle.

13. Teelie

Teelie Dead on Arrival

I'll be seeing it. I saw the first two in the theater and will see this one as well. The humor is good for kids and adults. That takes some ingenuity to make adult jokes kids would miss like that.

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Yeah, I've just seen another picture of him playing with the kids...Adorable. You imagine Shrek, all green and so cute, and he is all grown up...Now, you just try to picture that in a smaller size and it ends up even more and more cute :rolleyes: And I still don't know if this needed to be in a spoiler box :p

15. caitmae

caitmae Victim

yay! I am going to go see this tomorrow:D heh heh justin timberlake well this is what I say when anyone is really talkin about sherk..."Justin Timberlake is in it and then everyone breaks out into song and starts singing sexyback" haha I crack myself up from saying the most random things...I think I said that quote like three times today!