Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Shine

Shine Police Officer

I overall liked season 2.
    It was interesting, but not better than the 1st one in my opinion.
    The last few episodes were my favorite, especially the finale. Sona seems like a creepy place and Bellick didn't end up well.
    I hope Sucre will be okay, he's a great character, that really should survive.
    What Michael did for Sara is nice and everything, but it kind of got on my nerves. He's too well, perfect. x]
    No one is that good.
    I wonder what happened to Mahone as the last time we saw him was when he and Michael came to Sona.

I can't wait for season 3, but I'm not so sure it'll be a good one. The 2nd one wasn't as good as the 1st one and I doubt the 3rd one will be any better.
    I really hope they don't pull of Lincoln getting into prison to get Michael out or something like that.
    I guess we'll have to wait and see. "/

2. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

I just started religiously watching Prison Break, and I think it's just utterly amazing.

I had watched a few episodes of the second season here and there, and enjoyed it, but never got fully into it. It was hard to really get into it without knowing the background.

So, I finally got around to watching the first season, and was immediately hooked. Watching the whole story unraveling was AMAZING. I just love the complexities of the plot, and the characterizations, and all the symbolism and what-not. What an AWESOME show!

I know that the second season is probably not as good as the first one, because the story and the goals are so different, but I still can't wait to watch it from start to finish now. :D

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

4 new actors have been cast for next season:Chris Vance will be Whistler,an inmate;Danay García will be his girlfriend Sofía;Robert Wisdom will be a drug dealer called Luchero and Jodi Lyn O’Keefe will play Betty Crocker a member of "The Company".

And now,a little bit ot,I found out that at least 2 actors from PB were on "The West Wing":
    Robert Knepper (aka T-Bag).
    William Fichtner (aka Mahone).

4. mugs

mugs Witness

Chris Vance is brillent. he was great in all saints.

sara and michael have got to be happy together at some point. right.

5. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

It's really strange to hear Robert Knepper speak without that T-Bag accent. He's a very talented actor.

6. athens

athens Coroner

I've seen the first season so far only in 4 days!!Until now I really like the show..It's good! :)

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

8. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Oh...my...GOD!!! The trailer looks amazing. Can't wait!
    So what's that about no law, no guards.. The inmates keep themselves in prison? :confused:

Same old, pretty, just not good at making friends, are ya? :devil:

9. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

I saw it a few days ago. I wansn't really exiting about this season, but the promo was good, so let's see what the first episodes will bring.

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I can't wait for this seaon the only problem is it's being put on to sky this season in the UK and I haven't got it :(

11. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

The first 17 minutes of the season 3 premiere "Orientación" could be watched on PB site or the TvGuide.

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Sorry for double posting.

A promo pic of the new season :

[​IMG]

No Sara or C-Note there !!! :confused:

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Thanks for posting the link and pic! :)

14. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

C-Note won't be back next year, and I guess that Sara isn't in the photo because SWC is pregnant, and they aren't writing that in to the character.

15. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Yeah, I read that during shooting for the first three episodes of season three, SWC was still on maternity leave, so she'll be mostly absent from those eps. Apparently they used a body double for any brief shots of her.

Great pic, though. Thanks! The "Adios Dios" over the doorway is captivating me, lol.