Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

you know, I hate being at work where youtube is blocked and now I am ticked that I will not be able to see this until I get home (and even then...maybe not until Sunday). Why does work have to interfer with life??

RSZski
    Go Sabres...

2. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Thanks, Gina!

Wheee! She is reading a letter! They're lounging on the bed with a dog! Is that Billy's dog IRL? It sure looks like the dog I've seen him with in candid photos. Oh, boy, I might just OD on the GSR. And here I was worried that I wasn't going to get enough to tide me over 'till fall!

ETA: mrb, I'm pretty sure the promo is for things we'll be seeing in the finale, but it doesn't specifically indicate when any of the scenes will be happening. It is possible that they could happen next week or the week after or be spread out over the next three episdoes. The promo is vague.

3. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

Hi Guys! I absolutely loved last nites ep. When Gris told Sara about the way she made him feel, well, it blew me away eventhough we do know that they have a relationship going, it was so good to hear it from his lips. Love CSI. lol

4. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I still cant believe it. I really really want this to be in Leaping Lizards just because that would be next week, but I think it could be in TGTBTD just because of the whole LH thing. I dont know. Im just on Cloud fricken 9 right now. Who knew that a total of 9 seconds could make me and so many others so happy. Oh its GSR bliss. As for reading the letter, maybe she just found it. Oh who the hell knows. Im just still squeeing that they are in bed and they have a dog.

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

If you guys remember, Leapin' Lizards ends with Grissom making his own mini. Something tells me that this is the first of the Lady Heather round of hype instead. We see Sara reading the letter, and Grissom looks like a big kid in that bed (I think he's going to get it for her or something) but she looks... not-so-pleased.

For Mr.b - short, spoil-free answer is no. lol

6. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

You know I am remaining optomistic about this being in the next episode because David Rambo did tell a fan that since she was a GSR fan she would be really happy with a scene in Leaping Lizards. I dunno. We already know that the scene of Grissom making his mini has changed, he seems to be in his office at work rather than a home office. But then again I can see how this fits into TGTBTD.

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Haha No what? I asked two things. Anyways, I read the first sentence of your spoiler box thinking you were talking about the promo, when you weren't. Not your fault, stupid me, I gotta stay away from these spoilers, even though they are so damn tempting.

8. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I have recovered now peeps. *breathe* So I have read back:

You thought of me? Boxy you made me cry, that's so not fair. And, Yes I was ecstatic to see it :) and he talked about sex whilst wearing the the hat, I totally screamed when I saw it. Thank god no one is home right now! :lol:
    I was just thinking. If he said it made him sad, sex with no love, then if he had sex with LH, then it must have made him sad. This confuses me because they had post-coital tea! :lol:

ETA: Alyssa you are totally awesome! :eek: You notice things that just completely pass me by. I see your posts and I think, 'ooh yay, I will understand in a minute.' :lol:

I just loved this line. It was so cute, and delivered perfectly. *sigh*

LadyBox that is soooo Billy's dog. Even his dog is perfect. :lol: Ok, before I say this I must say that I like Nick and all, but ugh, what an asshole. He just doesn't think it's a good idea to date someone that you work with because he's not getting any. Meany. Should keep his thoughts to himself. Oooo, just noticed that G is wearing a T-shirt!

:D

9. aleyna423

aleyna423 Prime Suspect

oh my god! when i saw the youtube promo, i must say i was breathless!!! when nick says "i dont think its a good idea to date someone you work with", it sounds like he found out about GSR.... thoughts?

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Wow...I come home from a day at work and THIS is what I come home to? LOVE. IT.

Did anyone else have a good Friday? Because I did. For MANY reasons.

Geek Love. Geek Sex. What more can you ask for?

"I'm sure I don't make you sad."
    "No...you make me happy."
    ::dies::
    He freaking said he loved her. In his Grissomness way. :lol:

But those glasses? They need to go. And the hat. (Sorry egg)

David Rambo? Yeah. He's my friggin' hero. LOVE. HIM.

I was so happy last night I almost broke the sofa and spit out my beer. :lol:

Good Lord I think I just died! :eek: That is the best thing EVER. SERIOUSLY. That whole 9 seconds? Best ones ever. :lol: Well...except when I'm with my BF....And Nick? Lay off bro. Go out with Wendy. She'll give you some. :lol: Oh wait! But he works with her. He can't do that. :rolleyes: WTFever. Anyway...yeah. Hope this is in Leaping Lizards...

Does anyone know where I can get the clips to have for myself? (Seeing as how I can't say THE word....) Anyone? I know GSR.com streams now so I can't get them there....

Alyssa? You ROCK.

I am going to go out tonight and have a GREAT time because my week has been MADE.

Sigh. I LURVE this ship. :D

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

*clears throat* Do we need to make a list of PRO-Glasses and ANTI-glasses for Sara?

If you do, throw me on the pro! Woohoo.. So cute.

Ok.. I haven't seen any promo where Nick says anything like that on YouTube.. I can't find it I guess.. Can anyone help me?

12. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

omigosh, I love the T-Shirt thing. I did that with a I heart new york t-shirt, i put csi in front of the New York. I am prud for thinking of it! Why do you hate Greys Anatomy, Chocolate Bunny? Im almost as addicted to it as csis lol. :rolleyes: lool, very good spoiler. I sure as hell hope she makes him happy! *evil laugh*

13. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

It just figures that the hottest scene of season 7 has Grissom wearing the hat. Well, he pulled it off. I like it now, cause obviously Sara liked it. Un-anti-hat me, somebody.

What else was i gonna say...oh, i thought it was cute how Grissom said no to Sara. His little head turn, man, i could have married him right there.

HOLY COW...DOG...T-SHIRT...LETTER. Ha, we were wrong about the letter, but atleast we're getting a domestic scene. I was waiting for one of those. Tehe. And I think that t-shirt is one from Billy's actual High School. Wasn't he on the football team? Anyway, this is a good week for GSR!!!

Grissom is happy. I am happy. Yay.

Can someone send me a GSR t-shirt? Didn't think so... I'm gonna hafta make one. lol

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Either I am completely blind or..

I don't see ANYTHING about the letter??

15. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

the promo is under cbs at youtube ;)
    Um....I really like GSR...
    Like crazy.

There, three lines, right? Did i pass?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.