Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

You fans are killing me.. another hr. and I am to curious to avoid the 'spoilers' can't help my-self.. can't wait.. :eek: does he really say it? boy the fans are 99% dogging it :( on the thread!!!

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Honestly, this was the GSR scene of GSR scene. I mean the bed scene was crazy cause it was unexpected, but this is like the first time Gris & Sara expressed themself to each other, and u got a little depth in their relationship.

3. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

BEST GSR SCENE OF THE SEASON!!!

That was sooooooo cute! So now all the people who think they don't say it...YEA RIGHT! Oh they are the cutest ever. And i loved that hat and the sunglasses :) and plus oh i'm rambling....GEEKLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSR is Love.

4. zupa_fly

zupa_fly Prime Suspect

Ok, so I have to admit that my fav part of the GSR scene was "Nice hat."

HAHAHAHA. I love David Rambo. Obviously he reads the boards and knows the fans thoughts on the hat - notice it was the only scene where Grissom was wearing it? Brilliant. I love the way that Grissom looked back at the girls to acknowledge it . . .

I am kinda torn about THE SCENE, though. I mean, I loved it because it was an interesting GSR moment, but . . . we already knew they were having sex. Something about saying it out loud made me feel weird. Maybe because it has been hidden/non-explicit for so long? I just wasn't prepared to have any sort of conversation about the GS sex life. AND at a crime scene. AND so blatantly setting us up for an upcoming episode that I won't name or give any spoilers about. I mean, I guess I didn't feel like it was like them to talk about their sex life in public, nor did I feel like Sara should have been fishing for a declaration of love (you have to admit, she was obviously prying to see if he considered their sex "happy" because he "loves" her). I think I am moody because of the possible implications about
    Sara's fate

Thoughts?

5. loki

loki Lab Technician

Wow.
    Just wanted to say, the talking about sex scene kinda surprised me, but in the end I guess it was sweet. And I'm glad we can put the "he never confessed his love to her" argument behind us. Even my little brother caught what he was saying there. But he makes her happy :) I just had to aww at that.

I know, I never come in here, but I had to relieve my 2 cents.

Later.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah that scene was so awesome! "Well I don't think I make you sad..." "No, you make me happy"...he SOOO totally just told her "I love you" in Grissom speak...yay! That scene was totally cute and sweet and perfectly GSR-y! Love it...they are SO perfect together...it's the perfect blend of subtlety and hotness...yeah baby!

7. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol, Grissom speak.

Perfect way to say it.

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Sara is good in bed. :lol:

*Throw rocks at me now* but I've seen better GSR scenes.

However; this was THE scene.

They are so adorable together.

"You make me happy"..

AKA:

"I love you, Sara".

9. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

The episode itself kind of bored me...maybe it was because I was still shocked over the GSR scene.

Holy moly!

I think that was one of the best talking scenes we have EVER gotten between the both of them. That was seriously such a treat even for us spoiled people because we had no idea it was going to happen.

I am still in shock. WOW!

Too bad there are no clips up online yet to watch it over and over again! ahhhh!

Sara makes him happy! ahhhhh!

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I loved how Sara recited the poetry.. Jorja delivered those lines PERFECTLY.

Hehe - I can just imagine Grissom and Sara sitting in bed after doing their "thang" and reciting poetry together.. :p

ETA: My brother - who is not a GSR fan.. Said to me "Awww.. Grissom loves Sara"

So.. Even the most anti-GSR could easily tell that they love each other..

11. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Totally! That was awesome. And the hat! When I saw he was wearing it, I immediately thought of Egg and how pleased she will be to see it!

At first I was a little taken aback that she would ask Grissom if he had ever been to a brothel--in a non-murder-investigating way. But then, he has lived many a year, and many of those years in a state with (limited) legal prositution, and he does have emotional issues, so maybe. And also? Lady Heather. And also? Sara was totally flirting and looking for an excuse to talk about sex. Totally understandable given the laser hotness of Billy/Grissom this eppy. I mean, he was just super delicious and flirty and adorable. So, yeah, give him guff about sex, Sara! And make him tell you he loves you in that roundabout, Grissomy way of his!

It's nice to see them in romantic-comedy mode. I love them when they're flirty.

Too bad it might be the last we see of happy GSR for awhile. I refuse to believe that they're actually going to kill Sara, so I'm hoping we get a bit more bantering fun next season.

Le sigh. I love them. They are the best thing on television.

12. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

HAHA... this is so my roommate. She hates them together and I attacked her whent his scene happened. And she was like, "Well I guess he does really love her."

Its all about converting! haha

13. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

........i hate work....i quit..im done. i missed the bestest darn-tootin' GSR epi and i cant watch the thing until tomorrow? i came on here for clips and none have been posted..BAAHHH im so deprived!!!! ok im running away. maybe i can take an hour nap then watch it at midnight. see y'all tomorrow!

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I loved that their so comfortable talking about "sex" and as it should be, their flrity banter, and his sweet comment You make me happy and her winning smile, I just wished she'd said it back to him, and so he never paid for sex. Mr. clean-cut. that's our Grissom ;)strange ep. a bunch of low-life scum bags all after Happy.. he was a hard guy to kill, it at least got us away from the MCSK for a bit!

[​IMG]

15. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

I loved the *Grissom speak* and isn't it weird that someone was asking just before the episode aired, a couple pages back I think, about how Grissom never said that he loved her. Now they can post this in the debate thread too.

Desertwind, I was just thinking how comfortable they were with each other talking about this. Whether or not your boyfriend ever paid for sex is something you'd ask only if you're really comfortable in the relationship. And it was such an easy conversation they were having. He starts off reciting when he went to a place like this and she goes no no (anyone reminded of cite your source from Unfriendly Skies?).

Sara's Longfellow quote was also so sweet. I'm just going to post that poem coz I really like it and I think maybe Sara was reminded of her and Grissom and their relationship.

I shot an arrow into the air,
    It fell to earth, I knew not where;
    For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
    Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,
    It fell to earth, I knew not where;
    For who has sight so keen and strong,
    That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak
    I found the arrow, still unbroke;
    And the song, from beginning to end,
    I found again in the heart of a friend.

wow I think this is my longest post. I'm going to stop now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.